Does Duh irriate you?

I've wondered where did the word duh come from?

:laugh2: This thread is cracking me up.
I think Homer Simpson or Bart invented Duh. Duhhhhhhhh! Or was that dohhh?

Heh, I think duh is a conscending emphasis in a grunting way. A warped way of making your point. I just leave it up to folks in their choice of languages. :shock: :laugh2:

Re: Re: Re: Does Duh irriate you?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
That's a strange point of view. :p
:P, hey It is my own words.. :D I ask you question, Why you ended up to fascinated this word "DUH"? you think DUH is looks so cool to you when you say this to others or even your friends??

I always use "duh" for stupid people.
Like that cashier who tried to ring the divider up.
That's when I would use "duh!" LOL

yeah I wud say duh to whoever doesn't understand a word I am sayin on AOL :roll:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
yeah I wud say duh to whoever doesn't understand a word I am sayin on AOL :roll:

heh
I do say DUH if someone say stupid or whatever they do.

;) :mrgreen:

Depends on what the people's sayings. I can take DUH as joke... it is fine with me. But sometimes, someone duh at me if I am an idiot, so therefore, I feel inferior and offended. I agree with Freaky's comments though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Duh irriate you?

Originally posted by ckfarbes
:P, hey It is my own words.. :D I ask you question, Why you ended up to fascinated this word "DUH"? you think DUH is looks so cool to you when you say this to others or even your friends??

I say it to people when they repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat. It became a habit with my brothers.

Now, I saw a post by someone who got offended by the word duh. I think most of people just takes the duh word the wrong way and that the people use the word duh the wrong way too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Duh irriate you?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I say it to people when they repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat. It became a habit with my brothers.

Now, I saw a post by someone who got offended by the word duh. I think most of people just takes the duh word the wrong way and that the people use the word duh the wrong way too.
:shock:SEE YOUR POINT THAT CLEARLY.. Now I got it, :thumb:

Back