Does anyone still use non-digital cameras?

Not anymore since 1999 and last time was disposable camera so I got first digital camera for christmas in 2000. My first digital camera was horrible, no small LCD screen, small memory limit, poor picture quality and only cost $200 so need connect to computer to extract it so I didn't use anymore in after 2 years.

I use iPhone as my primary camera but huge drawback is you can't change the picture size and turns into ugly quality so have to resize when extract to computer.

...then get a real camera iphones cameras is shit, its only a selling point and its only good as a pointnshoot in simpliest term...get a NEX 5N you'd be stoked

still got me Canon AE1 , flash, 70-200mm 205 mm, 28mm macro, 55mm clubman, and one other forgot what it was, but 2 of 4 lens are fucked now, got fungus....other 2 will be a big job cleaning dust off....only one is nearly usable now, the biggest zoom/macro lens its built is incredible, doesnt even creep one bit...pretty rare too, might sell it and get a NEX7 with it...

If it was their signature then I wouldn't be asking that question.

No, it doesn't "matter that much" to me. I was curious.

Does it matter that much to you?
Not really. Your condescending tone is irritating, similar to a stone in my shoe.

I like when a website for deafs becomes a sounding board for hearing parents and audists. Enjoy your site. I don't hear well. No room for me.

Not really. Your condescending tone is irritating, similar to a stone in my shoe.

I like when a website for deafs becomes a sounding board for hearing parents and audists. Enjoy your site. I don't hear well. No room for me.

Oh, now you've gone and done it. :lol:

Back