does anyone have a blog?

suicidegirl

Reaction score
for those who don't know, a blog is pretty much an online journal.

does anyone have one? livejournal, xanga, blogger, etc?

i have a livejournal- i've had it for almost five years. if you want the link, pm me and i'll give it to you :)

guido said:
I have a Xanga and MoBlog. :whistle:

moblog? that's new to me.

i have xanga too- but i rarely use it. whatcha think of the footprints feature??? it's interesting but WEIRD.

did you see the myspace thread? look for it in AD

also there is a Livejournal thread :D

suicidegirl said:
moblog? that's new to me.

i have xanga too- but i rarely use it. whatcha think of the footprints feature??? it's interesting but WEIRD.

I love seeing who visits my Xanga. I've had visitors all the way from Peru and the Netherlands.

MoBlog is from Text America. Basically, a photo blog.

Boult said:
did you see the myspace thread? look for it in AD

also there is a Livejournal thread :D

i didn't mention myspace ;)

i'll search for the livejournal thread, thanks.

guido said:
I love seeing who visits my Xanga. I've had visitors all the way from Peru and the Netherlands.

MoBlog is from Text America. Basically, a photo blog.

yes- that's the only thing i like about the footprints feature. but what bugs me is that all of the non-xanga strangers end up at my xanga only because they're searching for "ARMPIT HAIR" i mean, seriously, wtf??? the most recent person searching for armpit hair was from vietnam :dunno:

suicidegirl said:
yes- that's the only thing i like about the footprints feature. but what bugs me is that all of the non-xanga strangers end up at my xanga only because they're searching for "ARMPIT HAIR" i mean, seriously, wtf??? the most recent person searching for armpit hair was from vietnam :dunno:

:barf:

I do have xanga and blogger but I havent update for long time to use blogger :)

xanga no one comment in my site of xanga oh well lol

No, I don't. :whistle: I don't need to air my private life on blog. I'll do that with my on-line friends who I trust the most. ;)

Cheri said:
No, I don't. :whistle: I don't need to air my private life on blog. I'll do that with my on-line friends who I trust the most. ;)

that's true- i rarely write about personal stuff (and when i do, it's behind a "lock" or a filter so only a select group of friends can read my entries). i think i have a livejournal, because i have an exhibitionistic streak ;)

I have a livejournal but it is kinda private...no one I know in real life knows about it. It's mostly for strangers and close friends. (I know weird but it is hard to explain).

No I don't have one and not planning on one either....

LuciaDisturbed said:
I have a livejournal but it is kinda private...no one I know in real life knows about it. It's mostly for strangers and close friends. (I know weird but it is hard to explain).

that's not weird at all. the majority of my livejournal readers are strangers. strange how you can feel close to a stranger, hmm?

suicidegirl said:
that's not weird at all. the majority of my livejournal readers are strangers. strange how you can feel close to a stranger, hmm?

Yeah, and it's like I don't care at all what strangers think of me but I do care about people who I actually know in RL think...KWIM?

I used to have a blog but it was short-lived. I tried to see if i would like doing it , did some but then later on I realized, it was just bogus for me to post anything on it. No purposes. Not for me anymore.

I'd rather share my personal life with people in person than express it on blogs

I have GJ... I have also Xanga and Myspace, but almost never use it...

Back