Does anyone hates weddings?

I love weddings and never heard about hating weddings. But my future mom in law been watching yesterday marathon called, "Bridezilla" and I watched some of it and couldn't believe the attitude and to me, its more as of acting than reality. Couldn't beleive my own eyes of the price they are spending on weddings. I love wedding of all kinds. Only respect I have for weddings is what they can afford, not by dreaming it and cost more than your lifetime budget to owe on. Important part is a person you want to share your life with and genuine love toward each other inspite other's view and also pushing you to decide. It is only between bride and the groom together what they want for each other inspite what other's think and making control over. Just ignore others and focus to your partner alone and what each other wants and think best.

*nodding agreement*

never heard of dislike weddings i hate when i cry at weddings last wedding i did cry at was my brother's

oh brother lol

I have nothing against weddings.

I do get annoyed by weddings when they are done for the wrong reasons. :roll:

every time I go to a wedding I feel left out... cuz no date to keep me busy :roll: that's why I don't never want to deal with planning a big wedding I'll probably elope IF i ever wanted to! blah...

I only went to wedding once, I think I will go to another one in few months.

I just don't really care. I don't hate nor love wedding. It's just...I don't know what to think of it.

It just that, I HATE to wear dress, and in situation like this, I don't have many choices...ugh. I just wear it out of respect for someone else's day.

I went to wedding ceremony several times.
My dream about wedding ceremony is small as old tradition. I know, I am bit old fashion because I am not interested to spend on expensive and so fancy. It is not worth.
I never hear that someone hate wedding, maybe someone doesn't even want to get married. Rather to be single until death.

Never thought about hating them...I am not too crazy about the ceromonies especially the Catholic ones..it is the reception (party) afterwards that I enjoy depending on who is there.

My first wedding ceromony was traditional/boring and the reception was a blast...lasted until 4 am. My 2nd wedding ceromony was done outside and was more fun but the reception was ok cuz my family from AZ couldnt make it so that had a huge impact but it was nice.

I love the Catholic weddings! I love getting all dressed up and the men look great in suits - for a change!

I think the wedding is too bored for me to go, or getting married. We can stay together forever happily without just a "wedding".

hate weddings? :ugh3:, heck no I don't hate weddings at all, actually I love to attend weddings because they're so romantic , but I don't like long wedding ceremonies cause sometimes it can be so bored, but I love watching the couples getting married, and witnessing them cement their life-long commitment to each other, and also love to see how they did their weddings and how they dressed etc since every weddings are different and it does give other people tips and ideas for their own weddings too...

Last edited:
I like going to weddings because I get to see my friends and family. But as for my own wedding, it's going to be simple. I have a goal, to spend less than $5000 for everything. Let's see if that will happen.

Jim Carrey & I Want to Be Like Kurt and Goldie!

This sound like--- Jenny McCarthy's

Mc Carthy said:
"There will be no wedding," McCarthy, 34, told PEOPLE Thursday at the opening of the Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Times Square Odditorium in New York City. "Goldie [Hawn] and Kurt [Russell] have it made, and that's what we can strive for."
Jenny McCarthy: Jim Carrey & I Want to Be Like Kurt and Goldie - Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey : People.com

Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn never believe in wedding bird time for their lifetime. They are togethers as bf/gf for years without fall to apart relationship to end. How so they sur·viv·ing!?

my opinon is that I never believe in wedding fairy tale, look at during slavery time, have they time to go wedding like that? in ancient time, slavages of indians, tribes of people never have wedding in their entirely lifetimes. If man take woman, he know her is his own woman and reproduces without doubt.

I never be pleased to see wedding to married someone for happy, later 2 to 5 years their married fallen to apart away, then re-marriage then come to end for divorce on and on. look, I was married and divorced. ahhh!

Therefore, whats so important for wedding and divorce in your life or their life as special?

Last edited:
I don't like wedding, it is all baloney. Why baloney? Well, why the "Divorce" exists? If there is divorce in our society, whats the point of marriage? It only makes the governments and attorney happy... They generate $$$ for them!

I'm with Vampy! He is bloody right!

It only makes the governments and attorney happy... They generate $$$ for them!

I'm with Vampy! He is bloody right!
LOL! DHB, I am complete with you, you are bloodly right too! ;)

what the more, they ACTUALLY have big issues in their mariages, because they never understand / or refuse acknoweldge the famous marriage "VOW" meaning to their life as commitment marriage CEREMONY says 1." for better or worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish".

2. " Do you promise to love and comfort her/ him, to honor her/ him and keep her/ him in sickness and in health, in prosperity and adversity, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her/ him? "

thats what exact they have problem understanding / or acknoweldge within marriage ceremony, thats UNFORTUNATE!

Last edited:
Exactly, vow for better or for worst... whats point of marriage if there is divorce. The word "Divorce" shouldn't be part of it, but unfortunately it comes in the package.

LOL! DHB, I am complete with you, you are bloodly right too! ;)

what the more, they ACTUALLY have big issues in their mariages, because they never understand / or refuse acknoweldge the famous marriage "VOW" meaning to their life as commitment marriage CEREMONY says 1." for better or worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish".

2. " Do you promise to love and comfort her/ him, to honor her/ him and keep her/ him in sickness and in health, in prosperity and adversity, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her/ him? "

thats what exact they have problem understanding / or acknoweldge within marriage ceremony, thats UNFORTUNATE!

Back