Does anyone agree that bad food is used to control population?

If you want lowfat cheese, just get 2% milk or no milk (full skim milk), taste would be totally different, I prefer to take whole milk because of lovely taste.

Yeah, if i want to eat American cheese but my dietitian
said i can eat Swiss Alpine Lace also. I love swiss cheese.

Well, I see the problem is they have tooo many junk resturants everywhere than healthy resturants in USA. It´s not easy for me to find what I really want when I was in USA. They add mayo in salad sandwiches as well...

Interesting.....isnt there McDonalds or Burger King in Germany? I know
they have them all over the world...also Germany is famous for their
very fattening food! Here in USA, there are German restaurants, they
have very fattening dishes that i would never order! yikes...
Of course, there are lots of healthy type of restaurants here in USA,
you just have to look for them, apparently you didnt find one there in
Cedar Point, whereever that is. There are several places in Buffalo that
have do have good restaurants that serve healthy type of food.
If you didnt like certain condiments like mayo or mustard, or whatever,
you can tell the server, that you dont want mayo on your sandwich. I
always tell the server not to put certain things on my food...they will
comply with your wishes.

Yes that is correct.. they would add mayo automatically.. but you could tell them u want no mayo on the sandwich? they would do it for you.. it is all about choices.. you can tell them no fries? just sandwich? :) Just a thought so next time u come back to USA. you can tell them NO Mayo! :)

How do I know that they add mayo on the sandwich? - It didn´t written "mayo" on the board what they added.. just pictures and name of sandwich or whatever, that´s all. They told me the same thing what you said here that mayo add in every sandwiches automatic. I will remember next time to ask them to not add mayo on the sandwich and fries. :):giggle:

Yes, it written on the menu which dressing they add in meat salad in the proper Resturant, not junk Resturant... Yes the waiter do for me to put mayo or salad dressing in the small bowl instead of add on the meat salads.

I spotted "Chai tea". It´s my lover... mmmhhh but I wasn´t realized that they add milk and sugar also foam on chai tea automatic... :ugh3: Normally here in Germany, no milk and sugar add in chai tea... I was shock because I never see in my life that milk and sugar add in chai tea... Normally, they doesn´t. They told me that I should tell them to not add milk and sugar in chai tea. I was like :eek3: Here in Germany, the waiter serve us black tea, coffee, herbal tea or whatever without add milk, sugar, lemon, etc. We do ourselves to add milk, sugar, lemon, etc on our tea and coffee... where the sugar, milk and lemon are on each table, we help ourselves... In America, I must remember to tell them to not add mayo, sugar, milk, etc...

but be careful with the salad dressing.. it may be low calorie but its not. Dateline did tests on salad dressing and found it is high. better to bring your own salad dressing that way you know it is low calorie instead of other kind!

Yes it´s correct... Read label back of salad dressing - they have high soduim, sweetner addifical on salad dressing...

I made my own salad dressing or use olive oil and vingera on the salads at home.

It sounds like you got a "combo" meal. That includes fries. I never order combo meals at fast food places. I order just the sandwich or a wrap, and a drink. Usually I order just a salad and a drink at Wendy's. I don't order fries.

Many fast food restaurants give you the mayo for sandwiches in a separate container so you can add it or leave it off. Same with the salad dressing. The customer makes the decision.

Yes I know what you mean. It´s similar to McDonalds and King Burger here in Germany but all what I saw the board - many pictures with names on it... salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers with fries, coke, etc. but all what I saw the picture of turkey & salad sandwich... Just sandwich without fries as what the picture shown. :dunno:

If I want to order salad then I have to stay in the Wendy... but I rather to have sandwich then I can go out of Wendy to walk....

Reba is correct. They have combos or just sandwiches. Wendys do have salads if want to subsititue for fries.

Yes, I choose turkey salad sandwich but I never thought that they add fries in foam box automatic. I pointed my finger to picture what I want... It doesn´t write combo turkey sandwich but just sandwich. Perhap I overlook it? :dunno:

I dont believe bad food are created to reduce population - remember, it is our free will to eat what we want.

I do not want to say anything but I wondering to myself why too many junk resturants than healthy resturants in USA. The people don´t bother to look around for healthy resturant or drive to other area to have healthy resturant.

We drove an about 30 minutes to healthy Resturant (salad buffet, different salad dressing, foods, etc)... it´s really georgous...mmmmhhhh fresh one.. .mmmhhh but the problem is we have to drive long way because we want to eat in healthy Resturant... We do not need to drive long way if we want to go in junk Resturant because there´re junk Resturants everywhere which is easy for us to find than healthy Resturants.

It is the businessess that makes money out of our poor choices - not the government.

Well, I think Government should spread the information about healthy nutrition and make sure that ther´re more healthy Resturants around which easy for the people to decide which they can go junk or healthy resturant... not just many junk resturants.

Simply go into a store and buy fresh fruits/veggies - no one is forcing you to eat bad foods.

Exactly but the problem is when I was in Cedar Point - none of fruit, veggies, etc... I can buy to eat for lunch..but just junk resturants. I was about brought sandwich, apple and bottle of water with me to cedar point but I was told that I am not allow to bring foods with me into cedar point. I can see the problem is that the people have habit to depend on junk Resturants all the time because they see too many junk foods....than health foods.

It is not foods that is creating this crisis - it is our lack of movement too. We cant expect to stay thin if we sit on our chairs 24/7 and eat healthy foods - it is our lack of exercising. We drive when we could walk. We watch TV when we could be outside playing sports or just moving around.

Yes, but it still do with unhealthy foods...

People was shocked when
i just dribble a little bit of dressing, and i get disgusted when they
practically pour whole bottle of dressing on theirs...ugh, ugh. LOL!

:eek3:
We Europeans will get shock if we see the people pour the whole bottle of dressing salad on their salads or whatever because we only use dressings, or oil & vingera on our salad a very little.

The dietitian told me that is fine if i just put a little bit on my dressing
if i cant find low fat dressing in restaurants. I could bring my own but
i wonder if the restaurants would allow that??

Sure, no problem - you can use dressing moderately if you visit any Resturants... What about salad buffet in Resturant? I experienced it in USA... It taste wonderful... they have different dressing including low fat or fat free ... I can´t remember the name of Salad Buffet Resturant... I will ask DreamDeaf & MizzDeaf about this.

I don´t think it´s good idea to bring your own dressing to any resturants.

Interesting.....isnt there McDonalds or Burger King in Germany? I know
they have them all over the world...also Germany is famous for their
Cedar Point, whereever that is. There are several places in Buffalo that
have do have good restaurants that serve healthy type of food.
comply with your wishes.

There's McDonald's in Germany but not know about BK.

McDonald's in UK is totally different cuz they has healthly, lowfat than in USA does.

I never say that we don´t have junk resturants here in Germany... Please re-read my response post to Dreama carefully.
http://www.alldeaf.com/831265-post43.html

Interesting.....isnt there McDonalds or Burger King in Germany? I know they have them all over the world

Yes, McDonald and Burger King here in Germany but not many as in America. They don´t have everything at McDonald here in Germany like what I saw McDonald when I was in USA. They have everything in McDonald... wow... I was like wow when I saw the pictures on the boards... I saw some we have in Germany, some not what we have... Interesting. I really don´t know why they cut some in Germany.

...also Germany is famous for their

Really? Can you tell me which one? Sure, we have fat wurst, sausages here in Germany but the people eat them moderately. I am one of them but it doesn´t mean that I eat fat foods everyday...

I would like to share some links about German foods.
GermanFoods.org: Healthy Eating

Fattest Countries in the World — Infoplease.com

We need something like that in obesity that says this is what every agency of the federal government is doing. [It's] what we can do to directly affect this problem and motivate individual communities and businesses to play their role as well," Levi said.
Report: National strategy needed to fight fat - CNN.com

Sure, they do have healthy resturants in USA but it´s not really many.

Cedar Point, whereever that is.

Bear know a lot because she went Cedar Point a lot (she lives near Cedar Point) - None of salads, sandwiches what I wish but just junk resturants.

There are several places in Buffalo that have do have good restaurants that serve healthy type of food.

Yes, we went to proper Resturant to have my meat salad without add mayo or any dressing... just add dressings in the small bowl.

comply with your wishes.

Yes, that´s right - that´s what I got DreamDeaf to ask the waiter to not add any dressings or mayo on the salad after saw the list what they add in the salads.

I have no problem to have the waiter to respect my wish but junk resturant is the problem... example - I want just pick the sandwich and eat... walk... not in the resturant... know what I mean?

There's McDonald's in Germany but not know about BK.

McDonald's in UK is totally different cuz they has healthly, lowfat than in USA does.

Yes we have Burger King here in Germany... We don´t have many McDonald and Burger King here in Germany... I only have one Burger King and two Mc Donald in town where I live... It´s not much because German prefer Greek, Chinese, Italian Resturants etc over McDonald and Burger King.

They don´t add mayo in any burgers but gave us piece of mayo and tomato keputch (sp), low fat dressing.. We do ourselves... They add gerkins in most burgers.

If I want to go McDonald then pick wrap or salad and bottle of water.

of course there have too many junk fast foods. Many people dont have time to cook because of jobs. Sad

I dont like cook but I have to cook for family. Sigh

:eek3:
We Europeans will get shock if we see the people pour the whole bottle of dressing salad on their salads or whatever because we only use dressings, or oil & vingera on our salad a very little.

Sure, no problem - you can use dressing moderately if you visit any Resturants... What about salad buffet in Resturant? I experienced it in USA... It taste wonderful... they have different dressing including low fat or fat free ... I can´t remember the name of Salad Buffet Resturant... I will ask DreamDeaf & MizzDeaf about this.

think it´s good idea to bring your own dressing to any resturants.

Yeah you are right, i dont think it is good idea to bring our own dressing
to any restaurant.

Yeah you are right, i dont think it is good idea to bring our own dressing
to any restaurant.

Why not? I see many people bringing their own dressings. I have done it on many times or I would simply ask for dressing on the side and dip my fork into it then pick up veggies so that the salad would not be drenched in dressing, making it very unhealthy.

I never say that we don´t have junk resturants here in Germany... Please re-read my response post to Dreama carefully.
http://www.alldeaf.com/831265-post43.html

Yes, McDonald and Burger King here in Germany but not many as in America. They don´t have everything at McDonald here in Germany like what I saw McDonald when I was in USA. They have everything in McDonald... wow... I was like wow when I saw the pictures on the boards... I saw some we have in Germany, some not what we have... Interesting. I really don´t know why they cut some in Germany.

Really? Can you tell me which one? Sure, we have fat wurst, sausages here in Germany but the people eat them moderately. I am one of them but it doesn´t mean that I eat fat foods everyday...

I would like to share some links about German foods.
GermanFoods.org: Healthy Eating

Fattest Countries in the World — Infoplease.com

We need something like that in obesity that says this is what every agency of the federal government is doing. [It's] what we can do to directly affect this problem and motivate individual communities and businesses to play their role as well," Levi said.
Report: National strategy needed to fight fat - CNN.com

Sure, they do have healthy resturants in USA but it´s not really many.

Bear know a lot because she went Cedar Point a lot (she lives near Cedar Point) - None of salads, sandwiches what I wish but just junk resturants.

Yes, we went to proper Resturant to have my meat salad without add mayo or any dressing... just add dressings in the small bowl.

Yes, that´s right - that´s what I got DreamDeaf to ask the waiter to not add any dressings or mayo on the salad after saw the list what they add in the salads.

I have no problem to have the waiter to respect my wish but junk resturant is the problem... example - I want just pick the sandwich and eat... walk... not in the resturant... know what I mean?

I understand but I think you have to see the rest of the country - West Coast generally have much more healthier resturants and choices than out in MidWest. Whenever I travel out to MidWest, I am always shocked that I could not find any healthy foods as I am used to much more healthier choices. I could not even find a decent cup of coffee.

Where I live, healthy food is very important to the society so it is everywhere so I never had to suffer.

Why not? I see many people bringing their own dressings. I have done it on many times or I would simply ask for dressing on the side and dip my fork into it then pick up veggies so that the salad would not be drenched in dressing, making it very unhealthy.

Because it was rude to bring your own dressing to the resturant. Resturant is offering you their foods, not offering you your own foods to their place. If you want to bring something for your diet or your illness or whatever, explain to them, they will understand and feel better, ratherly than leaving them thinking that you are quite picky about their foods.

Because it was rude to bring your own dressing to the resturant. Resturant is offering you their foods, not offering you your own foods to their place. If you want to bring something for your diet or your illness or whatever, explain to them, they will understand and feel better, ratherly than leaving them thinking that you are quite picky about their foods.

Yup, same here.

Just better to eat at home or place that's not business with resturants.

I'm really hate any kind of salad.

Exactly...

That´s why we visit resturant rarely. I cook most for my family, no matter either I have full time or part time job or housewife... still cook for my family because I love cook.

Exactly...

That´s why we visit resturant rarely. I cook most for my family, no matter either I have full time or part time job or housewife... still cook for my family because I love cook.

Yupp I love to eat at home because more varies of foods than resturant!

Organic food sales hit £2bn in UK
BBC NEWS | Business | Organic food sales hit £2bn in UK

The reason the UK government takes care of people´s health is because their health risk costs Healthcare system billions. .

Sadly UK does NOT take care of it's people's health. My mum died of a curable cancer. When my dad had a heart condition he was simply suscribed a load of drugs. The advice came from my Uncle Dennis who lives in Australia and also has a heart condition. If it had been left to the NHS my dad would probably have died by now.

I don't eat out much. Only when I'm with other vegans. Normally I ust take sandwhiches. That way you can know exactly what you are putting in your sandwhich so you can make it as healthy as you want.

Unfortunately I don't really consider the BBC a very reliable source of information.

Back