Does anyone agree that bad food is used to control population?

That is accurate. West Coast have much more healthier restaurants and groceries than Midwest since early 90s. In my city, they are everywhere. In fact, they're still expanding more various healthier and foreign/American restaurants (from vegan to sushi to organic fish to Thai to Indian to organic) and grocery stores (from farm market to local market). Even most grocery stores even take green seriously. One of my favorite grocery stores in my city, Traders Joe will pay if any grocer re-uses its bag. Traders Joe never even serve plastic bags except recycled paper bags. Traders Joe even serve everything organic and free range. Recently, "fast food" restaurant (organic health bar) was opened, Lean and Green. This one is really neat and even give plastic forks away that are made of 80% of potato. The cool part is they also serve organic dog biscuits for dogs. :) The owner of Lean and Green intend to expand health bars all over San Diego County. I can keep going on and on. If anyone plans on visiting San Diego for vacation both/ or business, check out those popular links. Some local restaurants do not have websites. I cannot list everything, though. :)

That sounds good.

Yeah, I agree...processed food are bad for us. I'm surprised Leibling never seen it before, I guess Germany don't have processed food products. We are embarrassing the world with our nutritution values.

Oh yes, we do have processed food products here in Germany. We choose to not take it but we don't have "food helper" like this here in Germany...

Well just watch out for food poisoning then.

Before I made the wise decision to go vegan, I was having problems with lack of energy. I was advised, by someone online to eat more fish. I tried that and ended up having to spend 4 days in hospital. It took me a long time to recover. I didn't know back then but after reading about the dangers of sea food and mercury I am sure it was the increase in fish concumsion that did it.

Yes, eating any fishes 3 times a week should be limited.

I has to honest with you that the taste of fishes in England is better than Germany. (We don't have seasides in Bavaria) that's why I pick fishes from freezer and canned tuna with own liquid.

Oh yes, we do have processed food products here in Germany. We choose to not take it but we don't have "food helper" like this here in Germany...

ohhh, cool. do it yourself processed foods in germany, eh? :)

ohhh, cool. do it yourself processed foods in germany, eh? :)

I do homemake mostly and pick unprocessed foods only.

We have processed foods like canned, sausages, etc here in Germany but not much as in USA.

I do homemake mostly and pick unprocessed foods only.

We have processed foods like canned, sausages, etc here in Germany but not much as in USA.

Ahh, I see....no wonder. I wish US have more healthier foods than we have now, oh well. Though, it's changing because we are getting more and more organic and low fat products.

yep im glad we have organic foods and etc.. they taste better than processed foods.. i coooked spaghetti the other day and mom said whats that? i said spaghetti? she said no thats not it.. i said yes it is.. i told her it is organic.. she said oh thats what it taste like? i said yep.. she said it taste fresh and delicious... i agree with her.. no additives and no preservation in it> its all natural.. yummy..

Genetically Modified Foods -- What to Know Before You Eat Them - Articles

Here's the point I have to "prove" to you guys. We ARE being treated like lab rats and this has to stop. We do not need the GMF put in our foods that we eat and hurt our health! You think that government are not hurting us...yes I believe they ARE! Sometimes they hide in in labels that we don't know what's inside the food, so the only way is to get certificated organic foods or non GMF soy products, as long it's certificated.

this say right on!

Something else the "Alchemists" are trying to use to destroy the health of us all. What is even more frightening is the fact these people do not have to label these foods, and of course the FDA will go along with it. This junk science has not and will not be properly studied and then when people begin to fall ill, the same claims the cigarette industry made, about there being no direct link proven between cigarettes, and ill health, will be the claim. So now we are held prisoner, and experimented on like lab rats.

yikes..... this gotta STOP....

Thank you for posting the link- sequoias.. :)

I got the email with the link about processed foods today.. thought this was worth to share with Seq and you all. Read it...

Does we need stop to use pasteurization in milk, juice or liquid? If no pasteurization means natural?

if you're not happy with food here this country. Then move to Japan as long as you don't smoking and don't drink alcoholic that much and eat Japan's food in their way such as sushi, ginger, rice etc.... Then you will live much than 100 years old guarantee. :D

Does we need stop to use pasteurization in milk, juice or liquid? If no pasteurization means natural?

No...because it's a process used to kill bacteria and germs in the fluids before selling it to the public. It's safer than drinking it raw that you could get sick from it. They apply heat to do that (boiling it)

Well, processed food's not good because they're loaded with unhealthy additives, which can kill in some cases.

There's a cookbook called Failsafe Cooking, which helps people cook without using additives and such. It helped reduce bad behaviour in kids.

Food industry are always getting away with it because they have a powerful lobby with the US Govt. I read that the cheap lunch for low income kids are so full of fats and the like, so much for healthy lunch!

It must be a conspiracy since fattening and junk foods are cheaper than healthy and wholesome foods. :hmm:

Yep. I wondered about it. Logically, the more items is added to it, the more it cost but it seems to be the opposite when it comes to food. :hmm:

No...because it's a process used to kill bacteria and germs in the fluids before selling it to the public. It's safer than drinking it raw that you could get sick from it. They apply heat to do that (boiling it)

Exactly...

We use to buy raw milk from farmer time to time but we have to boil them to high heat first before drink or whatever when my both boys are babies... until my boys grow to understand the difference taste... They prefer the taste of Pasteurization milk over raw milk... We depend on pasteurizate milk more and more to neglect raw milk... because it's too much work to do and electricity expense to heat the raw milk.

Does you think that healthy choice brand is healthly food? or not because of contain some additives like non-organic?

^^ You might want to look at the indegredents that it has on the back panel of the box. I'm sure it has a shit load of weird stuff for those frozen entrees.

^^ You might want to look at the indegredents that it has on the back panel of the box. I'm sure it has a shit load of weird stuff for those frozen entrees.

Ok, I will check out when I'm back to work or even on website.

I only know that Kashi is one of frozen entrees that contain all natural.

Does you think that healthy choice brand is healthly food? or not because of contain some additives like non-organic?

Important is check the label on back of foods/drink then you will know what they add to...

You will know which is bad or good...

Back