Does alldeaf.com...

I'm like PuyoPiyo--this site doesn't feel like home. To me it feels more like a college student union--lots of individuals with various backgrounds and levels of education, all trying to be heard. Most have meaningful conversations, but some go off on bizarre tangents or make puzzling statements having little or nothing to do with what was previously said.

Like any SUB, you feel more comfortable with some, a few are witty, certain ones are sarcastic, some take offense at every remark, and a few are just out to shock others.

Still, it's an exciting atmosphere, and you can learn a lot and make a few friends.

I really can't answer that cuz I just join in today. lol Give me few months or so to give that answer later. :)

I enjoy coming in AD everyday discussing my favorite topic that's football. We can discuss about how our teams doing and etc.. I also enjoy reading everyone's post and threads. I also know some people in real life and others I have made friends with on/off AD. The cyber world brings friendships with each other or sometimes not so good. In a nutshall its all good here so far :)

Back