Does AD Make You Hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stackful of coca - cola cans at my office right now. :)

28it5bm.jpg

jake,

how many coke cans do you have at your office? i can't see the picture.

Nah, it is a 3D trigular stack, there's more behind these coke.

Looks by it, yes, an coca-cola addict.

I believe pepsi, wont be happy.

My stackful of coca - cola cans at my office right now. :)

isn't that risky? somebody's gonna steal it. Somebody keep stealing some of my pocket change that I keep in my cup called "BEGGAR CUP" cuz I buy coffee everyday next to my work. I think janitor stole it so I stopped using it. :mad2:

How can you possibly be so thin if you drink that much sugar??:shock:

I drink 2 or 3 cans a day. I have high metabolism.

isn't that risky? somebody's gonna steal it. Somebody keep stealing some of my pocket change that I keep in my cup called "BEGGAR CUP" cuz I buy coffee everyday next to my work. I think janitor stole it so I stopped using it. :mad2:

Haha, these cans are empty. ;)

Oooh, I would LOVE LOVE to have that stackful of Coca Cola Cans and decorate it at my office too! :lol:

Hey! Be nice! :P You're going to hurt these Coca Cola fans feelings! :lol:

I should spice up my office but I have a very utilitarian style... my room looks very spartan... I can't help it. :doh:

I should spice up my office but I have a very utilitarian style... my room looks very spartan... I can't help it. :doh:

Can I help clutter and mess up your office, mate?

go ahead. there's nothing to clutter with. except papers :laugh2:

Hmmm I'll just snatch all the papers and cream it in a bucket of oil and clutter it all over your office...it's gonna be a oily mess. :laugh2: Hope that will get you hungry for greasy food. :giggle:

:laugh2: @ Jiro.

Jolie_77 -- go ahead and build one! My work colluege has done the same thing, he have two towers of it now. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back