Doc finds Nothing???

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
I took my friend to hositpal because she was having a chest pain, non-cardic, this morning, i woke up at 5am this morning which i had taken her to hositpal because she thinks that her chest pain got worse so, we went there, got a doc to examine on her, eh! :eek: the doc finds nothin wrong with or in her, but how the hell does she feels the pain and the doctor finds nothing???? o well... :doh: so i m back home and missed the class this morning :twisted: good thing i need a break from skool... so she is getting better than before but still havin a pain in her right lower ribs behind it, i m no doc but she tells me so.. so well.. thats it for now.. lemme know what ya think!

later, :zzz:

hhmm, sound like she got fever or something that the pain from chest move below then further below, that my guess :dunno:

true... but she got all better but just had a chest pain from broncitis... but doc finds nothing in her tho... what the difference to make if they cant find whats wrong with her especially she can feel the pain and the movement.. she did had hard time to breath right when its killing her..

Didn't the Dr take some blood tests or something like that to confirm that it was nothing? There has to be something causing her chest pains..

Hope she gets better soon

The best way to find out what's wrong with your friend is by having her take a blood or urine test, or both.

Originally posted by Alex
The best way to find out what's wrong with your friend is by having her take a blood or urine test, or both.

yeah they tried each of them..but.. poofs.... nothing..

Then perhaps it's abdominal pain, something that will go away in time. If the pain persists, then she needs to consult with the doctor again and maybe undergo MRI.

:roll: @ stevey, nah she hadnt had sex for long while... whatever how that happened if it hurts in her rib when she drinks a bucket of 9 lbs of cums??? :squint: i dont get it?

yay, she is fine now especially her chest pain still bothering her. but she is alright now.. she is taking some medicines...

Back