Do you work out?

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I run 2 to 4+ miles once or twice a day.

Do you really run everyday? *Looking at your comment* once or twice a day... That would be very healthy...
I used to run 5 miles every day and night when I was in high school to maintain my stamina and stability in my weight for wrestling... Now I run at least or LESS than a mile on some other days... I still feel so good about it! :mrgreen: Yes, I work out everyday staying in shape by work, exercise with free weights, jogging, walking, and like to stretch my body...

Oh, I wouldn't forget to mention that I love to hike, ride mtn bike, and rock climb for hobbies. Should I say more? Ha ha ha...

I even exercise my arm by drinking some hard ales! :naughty:

No but I probably SHOULD Huh?

I used to be a workout freak in high school and then stopped in College.

Oh well.

I miss the good feelings from running 3-4 miles a day.

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Do you really run everyday? *Looking at your comment* once or twice a day... That would be very healthy...
I used to run 5 miles every day and night when I was in high school to maintain my stamina and stability in my weight for wrestling... Now I run at least or LESS than a mile on some other days... I still feel so good about it! :mrgreen: Yes, I work out everyday staying in shape by work, exercise with free weights, jogging, walking, and like to stretch my body...

Oh, I wouldn't forget to mention that I love to hike, ride mtn bike, and rock climb for hobbies. Should I say more? Ha ha ha...

I even exercise my arm by drinking some hard ales! :naughty:
When I was in high school, I used to run 5 miles every weekdays and plus 2 miles at school (after school for wrestling practice). I was on wrestling team too. :mrgreen:

Here's the pic of me when I was a sophomore in high school.

wrestling.jpg

I work out on my finger before I play video game, push the button on remote for tv, cook, sign language, keyboard and cell phone. :o

yea i do almost daily.

inline skating - 12 to 20 miles a day - twice a week - doing intervals.
bouldering - once or twice a week
climbing every weekend or every other weekend
running once or twice a week.

i am old fart and i have to stay in good shape for my age's sake.

kevbo, in what weight class did u wrestle ? i was in 175 lb class.. a lot of fun !

I used to do the work out in gym class in high school but now i don't do work out ever since as well as I don't need that cuz i am so dammmnnn skinny like chicken dancing bone ! :laugh2:

i do play football in College which i don't have that much experiences . also, i do rock climbing , wrestling, basketball, bowling, darts , baseball, track, and soccer.

Originally posted by deafclimber
kevbo, in what weight class did u wrestle ? i was in 175 lb class.. a lot of fun !

Freshman = 103
Sophomore = 103
Junior = 119
Senior = 125 and 130

The only workout I get is from walking around a lot at the mall and school.

I always do workout everyday.

karate- three times a week, the length of time is about more than one hour each class. I have been in the training for about two years long.

etc: play basketball games in gym w/
schoolmates whenever we have free time together.

I don't run alot because of asthma so i do other things like taking my dog for a walk almost every weekend and eat some healthy foods like fruits almost everyday, and even drink milk everyday too. lol so i'm not really in bad shape lol

i can lift iron that is like, 50 lbs and i can lift about a hundred pounds with my legs

I really do not work out much at all.
I used to go to the gym all the time, but not anymore.
At the college, it was free, and at home, it is a rip off.
I do go for walks and hikes in the woods/forest.
I do some gardening, but that really doesn't count.
I should really start exercising more! heh

I try to work out on a regular basis. Before I started working in the daycare, I went to the gym at least 3 times a week for about an hour. Now I'm too worn out at the end of the day, but considering that I chase and carry 4 year olds all day, that just might be enough of a work out to keep my ass in shape.

I work out by playing the basketball with my friends everyday.

I work out walking for 3 to 4 miles.

I am going to work out alot next year. I will take weightlifting classes, in next year. :D

Kevbo, 2-4 ++ miles for just ONE day, eh....

Well.. I could run 3-4 miles without STOP.

here's a old picture of me during my sophomore year. (volleyball)

fc969042.jpg

Back