Do you work out?

I just recently started going for walks and do some golfing ( hitting the balls in places) just to excerise my arms and my back for strengthing :)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The only workout I get is from walking around a lot at the mall and school.

:werd: I do that alot when I want to go out I wud walk alot.. but in h.s I used to :bowdown: P.E class cuz too easy to get an easy grade in that class :laugh2:

Hello.

Back in high school, I wasn't that athletic. I did join the football team for one year and I was a substitute, collecting wood splinters on the bench. :) It was fun, though.

Now, I'm running just 1/2 a mile a day, trying to lose some weight. So far, my weight hasn't budged a little bit. :(

Enjoy.

I have been working out since April.. Alot of walking and arms work on landscaping/gardening.. lifting my baby allen..
I lost almost 40 pounds since April.. now i have severe tummy skin flabs which I have severe rashes :( , I went see dr last wed to give me some medicines.. its like 6th i tried.. i hope this stuff works.. it takes while.. *sigh*.. but dr said.. she will find out to see if my health insurance will cover surgery to remove the extra tummy flabs.. but if it doesnt cover.. will find out IF it covers IF i donate for skin grafts.. so wait and see.. Actually, I have been waiting for this long time to have it removed... Because I lost over 150 pounds total since almost 7 years now.. I used to weight almost 365 pounds.. till two years ago unexpected pregnant.. I gained almost 65 pounds.. (during and after birth).. all those years i had this flabs.. and its NOT very comfortable.. even I worked out .. it didnt work at all.. :ugh:.. I hate surgeries.. but i dont have no choices.. I want comfort.. not discomfort.

In HS , I played football and run 1 to 2 miles average becuz I was heavy like 215 pounds... Now 195 I walk daily for half hours before I go to work normal I used to be lift weight for many years . Now I dont do anymore

I'm no gym bunny, but I do work out. I'm in good shape. Last year, I joined a local health club. I quitted after they increased the monthly membership fee, which was outrageous in the first place. There are many trails in the national park just two blocks from my place, so I go there 2x a week for power walking, jogging, hiking, etc. It is the same park where Chandra Levy was murdered. The park is generally safe, but I still have to be careful.

Blah at execrises.. BUT

I like to walk, hike, swim, and play some wrestling.. that's it.

Originally posted by Oddball
Blah at execrises.. BUT

I like to walk, hike, swim, and play some wrestling.. that's it.

*nodding sarcastically* uh-huh Oddball :twisted: :naughty:

*acting all :angel: hehe :-x

Back