Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I have a morbid sense of humor!

:lol:

Yep u do! :)

Well, inresponse to all the parastic post, I have never thought of a fetus acting in a parastic manner but after thinking about it, it does make sense.

Anyways..as for fetuses not being a fully grown human yet according to scientific data/research leaving the women the right to choose abortion during the first trimester.

Now, I have a question that may start another series of posts...remember the Scott Peterson case when he was found guilty of double homicide for killing his wife and unborn child. Now, I know in this case, his wife was well into her 3rd trimester so Scott was charged for murdering the unborn baby. My question is would someone be charged for double homicide for murdering a pregnant woman who is in her first trimester or who is 12 weeks or less pregnant?

If so, would that make the fetus considered a human who has rights?

Just something to ponder..I can't recall if there were any cases where the murderers were charged for double homicide for a newly pregnant woman and I can't search for them due to being on my SK.

Yep u do! :)

Well, inresponse to all the parastic post, I have never thought of a fetus acting in a parastic manner but after thinking about it, it does make sense.

Anyways..as for fetuses not being a fully grown human yet according to scientific data/research leaving the women the right to choose abortion during the first trimester.

Now, I have a question that may start another series of posts...remember the Scott Peterson case when he was found guilty of double homicide for killing his wife and unborn child. Now, I know in this case, his wife was well into her 3rd trimester so Scott was charged for murdering the unborn baby. My question is would someone be charged for double homicide for murdering a pregnant woman who is in her first trimester or who is 12 weeks or less pregnant?

If so, would that make the fetus considered a human who has rights?

Just something to ponder..I can't recall if there were any cases where the murderers were charged for double homicide for a newly pregnant woman and I can't search for them due to being on my SK.

The answer would be "no" because the fetus has not reached viability at that point. This is currently being debated as the anti-abortion topic becomes more and more visable, but these charges have, in the past been reserved for a fetus that has passed the point of viability.

I'm going to kindly take a back seat on this issue to let others have an opportunity speak their minds. I will pop in now and then. I will say this as my closing statement.

There isn't a modicum of scientific/legal basis and even common sense on pro-life side. It is not in my nature to browbeat others into understanding the pro-choice's stance and reason for Roe v. Wade outcome and I don't like doing so this far. It gets ugly and hurtful. I feel that the push came to shove... and now the shove comes to waterboarding... I don't want to waterboard pro-lifers which is why I'm saluting my way out.

Apparently - this issue is too emotionally charged for them to think with clarity and without bias and emotions... but hey.... like I said for several times - it's a win-win for all as pro-choicer and pro-lifer have choice to choose abortion or not without imposition of one's belief for all.

There's nothing to debate any further as the people have spoken and debated. The Supreme Court... a humble forum for all to speak their minds and to present their cases.... and the side has won. Abortion is legal.

Godspeed :cool2:

I'm going to kindly take a back seat on this issue to let others have an opportunity speak their minds. I will pop in now and then. I will say this as my closing statement.

There isn't a modicum of scientific/legal basis and even common sense on pro-life side. It is not in my nature to browbeat others into understanding the pro-choice's stance and reason for Roe v. Wade outcome and I don't like doing so this far. It gets ugly and hurtful. I feel that the push came to shove... and now the shove comes to waterboarding... I don't want to waterboard pro-lifers which is why I'm saluting my way out.

Apparently - this issue is too emotionally charged for them to think with clarity and without bias and emotions... but hey.... like I said for several times - it's a win-win for all as pro-choicer and pro-lifer have choice to choose abortion or not without imposition of one's belief for all.

There's nothing to debate any further as the people have spoken and debated. The Supreme Court... a humble forum for all to speak their minds and to present their cases.... and the side has won. Abortion is legal.

Godspeed :cool2:

:gpost:

And yes, the right to choice still stands. Benefits both sides.

Well, thank you for "kindly" comment. :|

Personally recommended by KarissaMann05, myself... Guess the ass-kissing does 'pay off' for your royal comment, Jiro. ... Seriously ... you are not helpful cos you are put us down, Jiro. Yes, you are. You just told us off to not debate in abortion threads, just because pro-choice side had won long a time go (1970's). ...yet you claimed you let us to speak our minds?? (Look at the beginning of sentences) Sorry, I don't buy your "kindly" comment. I just can't believe you really said that. *shakes head* Whenever we stand our opinions and/or POVs, too bad, it always will flame pro-lifers heavily, us, no matter what or how. Just because you believe we should to not debate anything about it, (due to you're believed the choice group had won at Court a long time ago [1970's]) ... besides, I'm really tired of being slapped all the time... these goes for other pro-lifers here... Indeed, you guys won't rest until we keep ourselves down and you guys would have just "won".

And you know it. REALLY.

Now, rest my case.
I gotta go now, I'm watching a tv show so I'm out of here.

Sighs. *shakes head*

But pro-choice did win in 1973, with the case of Roe V Wade. It gave all women, pro-choice and anti-abortion alike, a choice.

It would appear that the anti-abortion aren't satisfied, however, with having the freedom to choose for themselves. They want to choose for everyone.

Quite frankly, I am perfectly capable of making that choice for myself. I certainly don't need someone who is not in possession of all the facts making it for me.

But pro-choice did win in 1973, with the case of Roe V Wade. It gave all women, pro-choice and anti-abortion alike, a choice.

It would appear that the anti-abortion aren't satisfied, however, with having the freedom to choose for themselves. They want to choose for everyone.

Quite frankly, I am perfectly capable of making that choice for myself. I certainly don't need someone who is not in possession of all the facts making it for me.

Well said.

What people also don't realize is that if they take the choice away from women, what will they take away next?

The SELECTIVE ABORTION discussion cannot be, seriously, debated without the abortion discussed without fools not understanding the whole facts.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, ya'll! I don't need political punchlines (the proanti-abortion) and I don't need obvious humanism (the "liberal").

Stop trying to be desperate in proving the obvious: women should be barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant. We know what the anti-anbortionist(Tousi) want.

You're tying to spill over into the brim. YOUR CUP RUNNETH OVER.

Well, thank you for "kindly" comment. :|

Personally recommended by KarissaMann05, myself... Guess the ass-kissing does 'pay off' for your royal comment, Jiro. ... Seriously ... you are not helpful cos you are put us down, Jiro. Yes, you are. You just told us off to not debate in abortion threads, just because pro-choice side had won long a time go (1970's). ...yet you claimed you let us to speak our minds?? (Look at the beginning of sentences) Sorry, I don't buy your "kindly" comment. I just can't believe you really said that. *shakes head* Whenever we stand our opinions and/or POVs, too bad, it always will flame pro-lifers heavily, us, no matter what or how. Just because you believe we should to not debate anything about it, (due to you're believed the choice group had won at Court a long time ago [1970's]) ... besides, I'm really tired of being slapped all the time... these goes for other pro-lifers here... Indeed, you guys won't rest until we keep ourselves down and you guys would have just "won".

And you know it. REALLY.

Now, rest my case.
I gotta go now, I'm watching a tv show so I'm out of here.

Sighs. *shakes head*

:roll:

What a contradiction! I saw your little Social group of Pro-Lifers on AD and saw "your" rules and the one rule that stands out the most is rule # 3

3.) Hate speech or threats of violence against women, abortionists, other pro-lifers, or anyone *will not* tolerated.

Interesting that you don't approve of threats of violence against women, pro-lifers and such but members of your group ( Pro-Life ) are well known to go around to different parts of the country and bomb abortion clinics, killing people. :roll:

Yet I don't see you condoning that in you social group.

Byrdie, Karissa's always been this way....:dizzy:

P.S. Lest anyone misunderstands, the dizzy one up above is me. LOL!!

She condones people for having abortions but there is no declaration of condoning Pro-Lifers for bombing abortion clinics.

Therefore she is advocating the same thing that she is rallying against.

The dizzy one is you! They named river after you: the Nile.

The dizzy one is you! They named river after you: the Nile.

I don't get it...in this context, anyway so where did that come from? In what am I in denial or did you just throw it out there and hope it was relevant, all the while preening your feathers?

Hi there. I'm here to make a right statement about Karissa is that the number 3 is for in the club only, not the threads or anywhere. CLUB only.

I appericate your time. I'm gonna play around to get know this site as well. :)

ok, let's say we all were parasites.. exactly what's the point?

Hi there. I'm here to make a right statement about Karissa is that the number 3 is for in the club only, not the threads or anywhere. CLUB only.

I appericate your time. I'm gonna play around to get know this site as well. :)

I would like to know what her response is. Thanks anyway. :)

Wow... you guys assumed me for take a woman's choice and thought I was not "satisfied"?? :shock: I never thought of that way for one moment... Wow. Okay... I was being ranted and upset, so I apologized if I made you guys upset... Right now, I'm so exhausted, so I'm done here now for real. :dizzy: =_=

As for the club, I settled some rules FOR club only. Number three is referred to the club alone... Not in threads or anywhere else. ^_^;;

A person can not be called him/herself if this person bombs any abortion clinic. What if they do, they're not a pro-life, period. End of discussion. :)

Okay... I'd rather to get move on for now. This is my last post, I'm not goin' to come back here anyway. So I'm outta of here. Bye thread.

Peace.

EDIT: I now realized that you thought I made a hate speech against women. No, I am not. I don't know why you thought I was. Sighs... So, let's move on...

Last edited:
Okay... I'd rather to get move on for now. This is my last post, I'm not goin' to come back here anyway. So I'm outta of here. Bye thread.

Peace.

Take me with you :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back