Do you support abortion as

• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Jiro, one organism in another organism. They all say it, its correct. I already argued fetus is not a different organism than its parental host, therefore it can not be considered as a parasitical relationship. Its all there in our previous posts.
fetus and mother are 2 organisms. It does not specify that it has to be of DIFFERENT organism.

Lets leave it here, its all speculative. Nobody could have found one medical source saying fetus has a parasitic nature or its a parasite.

Let me ask you another question for going back to topic. Lets say it has parasitic nature. What difference does it make from the case it doesnt? How does it exactly affecting the subject of abortion? You are defending this notion very strongly, so it must be adding something to your political view. How would your abortion argument benefit from it if fetus had parasitic nature?
Are you kidding me? Do you mean to tell me you've been debating without knowing what's going on in the beginning? Good Grief!!!! :eek3:

fetus and mother are 2 organisms. It does not specify that it has to be of DIFFERENT organism.

Are you kidding me? Do you mean to tell me you've been debating without knowing what's going on in the beginning? Good Grief!!!! :eek3:

I wasnt arguing with you. Somebody else called fetus a parasite here and I was arguing science doesnt consider same kind of species parasite to each other. As I am still saying there is no example of any parasitic specie living in its own kind. You joined to argument at that point and assumed I am your political rival trying to dismiss your political view by saying there is no scientific consensus or data on such notion (in sense of replying my posts I made that person, not in the sense of joining the argument in general) . Plus "can organisms of same kind considered parasitic to each other" is not a political question. Its scientific. I didnt debate it from a political point. Its outcome doesnt affect things I say about abortion.

So no I do not know how you benefit from it. You spent countless posts for attacking anything I said on and off topic, wouldnt you bother spending 5 minutes to make me a summery of parasitic fetus'es benefits to your argument? Or can you just give me a link to one of your posts which explains it?

-

OMG! That is how its parasitic nature came into the debate!!!!:shock: I guess she has just been arguing for the sake of arguing, as she did not understand the issue being discussed or the point made from the veryt beginning!

OMG! That is how its parasitic nature came into the debate!!!!:shock: I guess she has just been arguing for the sake of arguing, as she did not understand the issue being discussed or the point made from the veryt beginning!

If you are calling me "she" , you never heard the name "Hermes". If you are refering somebody else I do not know why they were arguing it.

I was not arguing for the sake of arguing. I already told you, I saw somebody giving wrong scientific information and supplied data saying otherwise. Both you and Jiro started to answer my posts when it became threat to your own political argument later on. The person I answered was Brydi , I am sorry if I am misspelling his name right now.

So as you see I have got no benefit from this. I am just correcting a scientific misunderstanding. You have political reasons. So I would like to understand what are these political reasons that makes classifying fetus as parasitic so important.

You have written pages of posts against everything I said, but now you are not even bothering couple minutes to tell it to me in couple words. I guess I have to go back and read the whole thread from beginning..

Well not a problem, I can do that..

Have fun.

Wow! So many posts about parasites and everything..

If you are calling me "she" , you never heard the name "Hermes". If you are refering somebody else I do not know why they were arguing it.

I was not arguing for the sake of arguing. I already told you, I saw somebody giving wrong scientific information and supplied data saying otherwise. Both you and Jiro started to answer my posts when it became threat to your own political argument later on. The person I answered was Brydi , I am sorry if I am misspelling his name right now.

So as you see I have got no benefit from this. I am just correcting a scientific misunderstanding. You have political reasons. So I would like to understand what are these political reasons that makes classifying fetus as parasitic so important.

You have written pages of posts against everything I said, but now you are not even bothering couple minutes to tell it to me in couple words. I guess I have to go back and read the whole thread from beginning..

Well not a problem, I can do that..

Have fun.

When you are capable of understanding the scientific data, you will be able to correct it. As it stands, you are attempting to correct scientific data with emotion....and it is ineffective.

Who said fetus a parasite ? :ugh:

Who said fetus a parasite ? :ugh:

Actually the fetus conveys messages to the host. It may not be, "Yo Momma, lay off the hot chili bean burrito." :lol:

Yet it does tell the host when to use the bathroom, when it's discomforted, uncomfortable, etc, etc.

The parasite can also aborted itself from the main host and vice versa in terms of miscarriage. Natural abortion.

Post # 717

And........

The synonym of a parasite are:

bloodsucker
hanger-on
leech
sponge.

dictionary: parasite - Ask.com Web Search

Oh wait a minute....a fetus is a bloodsucker as it's sucking the blood from the host.

A fetus is hanging on in the uterus.

A fetus is leeching off of the main host.

A fetus is sponging off of the main host.

I can go on with this list......but I won't. :)

Jillio, I know that some women who used to be pro-life until being victim of rape then decided to abort the child due health hazard and not want share with genes from rapist then they switched to pro-choice after victim of rape.

Jillio, I know that some women who used to be pro-life until being victim of rape then decided to abort the child due health hazard and not want share with genes from rapist then they switched to pro-choice after victim of rape.

Yep, a lot of anti-abortionists have changed their tune when the tables are turned on them.

And........

The synonym of a parasite are:

bloodsucker
hanger-on
leech
sponge.

dictionary: parasite - Ask.com Web Search

Oh wait a minute....a fetus is a bloodsucker as it's sucking the blood from the host.

A fetus is hanging on in the uterus.

A fetus is leeching off of the main host.

A fetus is sponging off of the main host.

I can go on with this list......but I won't. :)

:lol:

When you are capable of understanding the scientific data, you will be able to correct it. As it stands, you are attempting to correct scientific data with emotion....and it is ineffective.

People attack other people when they feel threatened. If you believe you represented a correct case why are you still coming after me with these personal attacks? We already ended the discussion and you are still making comments like "When you are capable of understanding". It is very well known that you try bullying people when you can not find another way. I will not let you do it on my expense because more people tolerate you, worse it gets. If you have got any personal comments after this point send them through private message please.

Hermes

People attack other people when they feel threatened. If you believe you represented a correct case why are you still coming after me with these personal attacks? We already ended the discussion and you are still making comments like "When you are capable of understanding". It is very well known that you try bullying people when you can not find another way. I will not let you do it on my expense because more people tolerate you, worse it gets. If you have got any personal comments after this point send them through private message please.

Hermes

Sweetie, the last thing I am feeling from you is threatened.:giggle: My comment was based on the misinterpretations you have made evident in your posts.

Who made you savior if the world? Are you saying that your emotional responses, and misinterpretations are more accurate than scientific fact?
Now, how about getting back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back