Do you regret anything?

I regret certain 7.5 year relationship.

Wirelessly posted

Yes, meeting jerk face, ugh!

I don't regret being me...but I certainly regret people who didn't want to understand me!

i regretted that i bought the two wrong brand ice cream boxes that i thought i liked. WRONG! but i kept the wrong one and the other one that i had to return and switched to other brand to make my kids happy. :o

I used to have some very big regrets - like getting pregnant just a month before I was supposed to go to Gaulladet and intern at the National Geographic Magazine.

Then I realized that dwelling on regrets was really unproductive and made it harder for me to move on. What's done is done and what matters is what I do from this point on.

I used to have some very big regrets - like getting pregnant just a month before I was supposed to go to Gaulladet and intern at the National Geographic Magazine.

Then I realized that dwelling on regrets was really unproductive and made it harder for me to move on. What's done is done and what matters is what I do from this point on.

You can still try to go to Gallaudet?

I could try but I already have a degree and don't need another one. But I would love to go for one semester, just for the experience. Don't know if they would allow that.

What about going for a Master's?

What about going for a Master's?

Hmm...I don't know...I don't really want a master's in history and I worked so hard to pay off my debts that i don't really want to incur another one if I go back to school. I'll see if they have some provisions for mature students who just want to attend for one semester. I'm really interested in taking a very intensive ASL course though. Is there such a thing at Gaulladet?

Hmm...I don't know...I don't really want a master's in history and I worked so hard to pay off my debts that i don't really want to incur another one if I go back to school. I'll see if they have some provisions for mature students who just want to attend for one semester. I'm really interested in taking a very intensive ASL course though. Is there such a thing at Gaulladet?

Yes there is during the summer the last I remember

Check it out..

Welcome to Gallaudet University's Summer Programs! - Gallaudet University

Biggest regret.. that was back in h.s work experience counselor asked me what I wanted to do.. i said I want tog o college but i didn't realize I was better at working than going to school lol. blah so I wud had stayed working instead of going ot college I wud had a good living of making good $$ at kaiser doing MIS system and etc.. but I chose college over a job.. I realized i made a dumb choice lol.. oh well life goes on ;) but I have a part-time job but cvs cut my hours so I don't make much $$ like I did 10 years ago tho.. blah

big Regret.. I should just stayed in ohlone college and finish whatever i was doing and focus on my major not on undecided major.. ugh but in end it worked out pretty good cuz I never wud liked doing homework in end anyway.. ;)

I don't regret meeting new friends at work and knowing that I work near home is better than working far cuz my parents wud not want to pick me up but at least.. I'm gonna try cab stuff if I want to travel farther than san jose lol :)

I regret that i bought car on second hand store because i was excited and i want cheap..and that cheap car drives me crazy because i experience accident on that car because i lost my break..very terrible.

Personally I wouldn't sit down and think of the regrets, because regret is waste of time. Life offers various of opportunities and we should enjoy every bit of it no matter how huge mistakes we made. Mistakes helps us mature and more knowledge, and remember you wanted this to happen and it did and you don't like it then move on and don't look back. So answer to your question I don't regret anything because I made that happen because I wanted it and that makes me who I am today. A past is a past but that makes you a wise person.

I regret moving back to Florida in with MIL.

I don't blame you for that.

I regret moving here in syracuse from WASHINGTON D.C. whyyyyyyyyy. I could have stayed there but move to maryland. :mad2: It is too late now that we can't move back. We have everything here except deaf community. oh well!

I often times wondered, what, if anything, I would change if I could. Honestly, I am to afraid that changing one thing would change where I am now.

I do regret sold my Kington dressaing horse trailer six years ago! :(

Back