Do you pick up pennies off the sidewalk?

I always pick up coins, i dont need the coins but each time i come home i put all my coins in a box and after a few months i will have $2-300 i take to the bank.

My mom always told us if you see a penny on the street a angel has left it there for you. Make a wish and maybe it will come true.
I saw a penny on the ground ,I said Oh look what I have found. But make a wish I did not,I left it there for you. If you dont need it leave it there. For there is someones who needs a wish .

Yes,I do. It just happens every week when i go out at the stores...I've seen nickels, dimes and quarters sometimes in the parking lot.

God no! No telling what they've been exposed to. I do keep my own loose change in an ex's swear jar, after a year, it accumilates to about 50 bucks! :thumb:

Mine had almost 200 dollars from the last year's tip earnings and pinching coins off the streets and parking lots that I could ever find.

yes, for good luck, and you have to rub it on your butt at least three times for more good luck, yesyesyes!!!

Fuzzy

Wirelessly posted

Only if you find it on "heads" then it'll bring you good luck.
My friend truly believes that. She finds it on heads, she'll put it in her pocket. Tails, she'll pick it up and toss it over her shoulders for someone else to find.

So isnt that just leaving a fake good luck coin then if it lands face up ? Kinda like painting a rock gold and leaving it for someone else to figure out its a rock...lol

God no! No telling what they've been exposed to. I do keep my own loose change in an ex's swear jar, after a year, it accumilates to about 50 bucks! :thumb:

No worse than all the money you already have in your hands.
Those just happen to fell on the ground. :)

Fuzzy

yes, for good luck, and you have to rub it on your butt at least three times for more good luck, yesyesyes!!!

Fuzzy

duly noted, maybe that's what I've been doing wrong. :giggle:

Don't you guys worry, the money a cashier hands you is just as dirty as change you find on the ground, but I bet you take that right ;)

Just think where all those paper bills been in a strip club. Just a thought and we hold it in our mouths.... dont lie, you all done it.

Last edited:
give some body else good luck , rub on your bum three times and say there...lol

If I have power to run fastest like Flash. I would pick up over million pennies (that's $10,000) anywhere in America.

But.. will banks accept me to make the deposit with all coins? lol

Remind me of that.
MAN PAYS TRAFFIC FINE WITH 15,000 PENNIES

March 27, 2003 -- 3:45 pm PST
NewsWithViews.com

An Oregon man is so upset for being slapped with a $150 traffic fine for crossing a fog line on the freeway, he is venting his anger toward the government by paying his fine in pennies.

Ted Wegener, a Grants Pass resident, was ticketed last year for his car crossing over the painted fog line on the I-5 freeway, a relatively minor offense. The ticket carries a hefty $150 fine.

"Yes, I crossed over the fog line while making a cell call but corrected my driving and there was no danger to anyone. He could have just given me a warning. $150 fine for crossing over a painted line is an insult. In fact, these excessive traffic fines are an insult to every working person. It's no wonder that people are losing respect for government." Replied Mr. Wegener.

Mr. Wegener says the whole traffic court system is corrupt.

"I tried to make a motion in court for a jury trial but when Judge Ambrosini of Douglas County, OR found out what the motion was about he wouldn’t even let me make it. And if I want to appeal to a higher court, they want to charge me a non-refundable $140 filing fee for a $150 traffic fine"

Mr. Wegener says the traffic court is really a revenue enhancer.

"What is happening is that the legislature is establishing excessive fines to raise money. This is not about safe highways; this is about taxation in the guise of traffic enforcement."

Mr. Wegener says people should be outraged about the excessive fines and that there is something they can do about it.

"I can't appeal because of the high appeals fees. Writing my 'legislooters' won't help either, because they are the cause of the problem in the first place. I have no choice but to pay the fine."

Mr. Wegener says he is going to mail the court the fine: in pennies.

"They don’t think $150 is a lot of money, so I'm going to send it to them in pennies. This is legal: pennies are legal tender. Maybe when they are counting it they will realize it’s a lot of money. "

NWV- Man Pays Traffic Fine With 15,000 Pennies

I'll pick it up if it's on heads, if not i'll turn it to heads and leave it for another person to pick up. why not share the luck :)

Only pick up "loonies" . Of course-a minor problem-currently-snow on the ground.
Happy hunting for pennies!

Funny coincidence, watching a crummy movie and a guy picks up a penny and says in the time it takes to pick up a penny, you are making $18/hr.

Just think where all those paper bills been in a strip club. Just a thought and we hold it in our mouths.... dont lie, you all done it.

I NEVER, ever do it!! no envelopes, tickets or any such stuff. NEVER. EVER.
YUCK.

Fuzzy

Back