Do you let your pet sleep in your bed?

Our cat used to sleep on the bed with us but not anymore because she sometimes would wake us up in the middle of night.

My two cats used to bother me in my bed during the night... i put them out and closed my room door.... now.. they learned... they sleep with me every night not bothering me anymore... because they dont want to be kept out of my room...

I am too much of a light sleeper so cant let our dog sleep on our bed.

No.

Owning a 11 beach cottages that is pet friendly, meaning you can bring your dog, I am starting to wonder if it is really a good policy due to the fact that people allow their dogs on the beds and furniture causing shorter lifespan for furniture......

I'm perfectly fine with our cats sleeping on our bed, but my wife doesn't like it at all. She was allergic at first, but it seems to have gone away.

Hopefully, with time, she won't mind (she doesn't even let them in our bed room!)

Sunny, one of our dogs, sleep with us every night and has been a great sleeper. She learned that if she kept moving around, she's OFF. Sunny has been on the bed since day one because when she leaves, I know she is going to chew something.........! She proved to be a great guard dog at 3am few times. I'm impressed with her. She even tried to tell me about a theft that was taking place! :bowdown:

Pepper sleeps with me and Sunny when Jon is watching TV late. Pepper then leaves. He is a light sleeper so likes to sleep on the couch when we all go to bed.

my kitten princess sleeps on the bed most of the time..but then she gets squirmy and starts to purr so i kick her out..and she sleeps wherever...but in the morning at like 8 am if im not up yet she scratches at my door and like runs at it to wake me up and let her in haha

I can let my princess dog sleep with me. She is very cuddle! She always sleep in between of my knees. She always wake me up in the morning. She paws on my face, chest and arms to wake me up. She is so cute! My husband trained her how to wake me up in the morning.

Ouch! May can I offer you something for your wife? Can you have a filter for your bedroom to help her breath and not get allergy by cat's dander. If you can try the filter? I hope it will work it out. :)

I'm perfectly fine with our cats sleeping on our bed, but my wife doesn't like it at all. She was allergic at first, but it seems to have gone away.

Hopefully, with time, she won't mind (she doesn't even let them in our bed room!)

Back