Do you have Mozilla Firefox ?

Purple

Reaction score
I wondering do you have a problem with Mozilla Firefox recently ? I do have a problem with Mozilla Firfox that wont working to open yesterday and I tried to open today but nothing all... Anyone have a plms with this recently ?

I dont like IE because it is very slow to open ... I love Mozilla Firefox but nothing not working ...

I do have Mozilla Firefox and I'm not experiencing any problems recently. :dunno:

no problem with Firefox. IE is slower than Firefox.

I haven't any problem with FF3.

Just try uninstall it and re-install.

Reboot...it works for me when I have problem with Foxfire once a while. It don't happen often though. :)

I don't have any problem with FF3. Try d/l FF2 if worked good on your PC.

I don't use Mozilla Firefox much due that I use Safari mostly. :)

I've never had problems with Firefox.

Sometimes, if the program is closed abruptly... it may not open right away.

I have use FireFox for long time. 3 version is a pain in butt. It crashes or wont start up often. Re-install or reboot could straight it out. Another way is start up the task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) and terminate the "firefox.exe" then wait for few minutes before start up the firefox.

Yes I did reinstalled then installed firefox a few mintues ago but nothing work at all.. .... IE is suck and i tried to clcik CNN and other but wont open in IE.........:mad:

REBOOT! Did you try reboot? It happens to me once a while...so I went ahead and reboot and it works.
Yes I did reinstalled then installed firefox a few mintues ago but nothing work at all.. .... IE is suck and i tried to clcik CNN and other but wont open in IE.........:mad:

Defragments the hard disks? My firefox look better faster after I did defragment my main disk today.

Never had any issues with FF. When FF stopped working, did you install any new programs? Are you using a firewall?

Never had any issues with FF. When FF stopped working, did you install any new programs? Are you using a firewall?

no firewall

I dont like IE when it open too slow and still have a pls when I click on all deaf forum to open too slow.. I love firefox to open fast but I am very diappointed about not working to open firefox... Firefox is the best than IE

Back