Do you have a gun or shooting question?

#174 is OJ Simpsons

He is obviously murderer, no matter if he is acquitted by broken court system so I believed he killed his wife.

Fully loaded, how much weight would that add?

The box of 1,000 rounds is fairly heavy - I have five 30 round magazines, and holding all of them at once does not feel heavy at all (when they are loaded).

I took the 44 mag back to the range with me.

My first shot:

that'll do.

(all of the other shots were in the black, and one was in the upper left yellow near the target clip - due to anticipation of the mule kick).

I took the 44 mag back to the range with me.

My first shot:

that'll do.

(all of the other shots were in the black, and one was in the upper left yellow near the target clip - due to anticipation of the mule kick).
Now, next time take a picture before you move it AAAAALLLLLL the way back there....lol

Now, next time take a picture before you move it AAAAALLLLLL the way back there....lol

;) that's what my dad said. It was actually all the way back there when I shot it.

I used to set a tennis ball at 100 yards at an outdoor range and shoot my Vaquero .357 mag at it. I would actually hit it every once in a while.

I used to set a tennis ball at 100 yards at an outdoor range and shoot my Vaquero .357 mag at it. I would actually hit it every once in a while.

Tennis ball @ 100 yds? Dang!! Talk about skill. I love them .357 mags.

I tried my P220 at 100 yards once. I didn't hit the target but that pie plate had to change it's pants after :) Seriously though it was like lobbing basketballs.

I am interested in gun safety class to learn more about gun mechanics and how to work those guns in case of emergency. I would love to learn how to shoot with a rifle if I had to survive etc. One of those days I will join if it was deaf accessible classes

I am interested in gun safety class to learn more about gun mechanics and how to work those guns in case of emergency. I would love to learn how to shoot with a rifle if I had to survive etc. One of those days I will join if it was deaf accessible classes
Just call the instructor ( or how every youll communicate) and set it up

Do they pay for sign language interpreter if I asked?
no, you will probly have to get your own unless they agree to provide one? You can have a friend call and ask and see what your options are, I wore my CI so I could hear but still relied heavily on lip reading. I was able to follow and my instructor stayed near me for clarity. They hand out pamplets or whatever they are called ( transcript of the whole class at the beginning ) so easy to follow the instructor, but others asking questions is a little bit of work. I basically knew most of the stuff except a few laws that changed and very interesting scenarios. Im not sure where you are but can look up CART and terp services.

that's the turnoff.. I rely heavily on entire class feesback/questions and teachers intereactions so a terp is totally A must.

Back