Do you have a gun or shooting question?

Got some more toys in yesterday ( Bipod grip, sniper scope and tool) still waiting on flashlight and laser with pressure switches....hehehe
already installed and ready to go....

Attachments

• IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 6
Got some more toys in yesterday ( Bipod grip, sniper scope and tool) still waiting on flashlight and laser with pressure switches....hehehe
already installed and ready to go....
What is that tool used for? I am not familiar w/ AR platform.

Today alone at the range, everyone stood me up.... ah well I had fun. First shot with AR @25yds, then first 2 @ 75yds... then hell haths no fury. Then I tore out the 9mm @ 30ydsIMG_0893.JPG IMG_0895.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    966.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    811 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    731.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    768.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    754.1 KB · Views: 3
IMG_0907.JPG IMG_0908.JPG
Dang, wish I was invited! Low and right is a common thing w/ me too.
I was fine tuning the site, the screws holding the sight to the mount were loose, so I had to take it off the rail to get to the screws on the underside to tighten and remount it. Its just a tad bit off still but I was bored since I didnt have a buddy to talk to or compete with. Sighting would have been easier as well since I had to keep shifting to get to the screws to adjust windage and elevations.... I ran 90 rounds through it and 54 rounds through the 9mm rapid fire. The guys watching me in the back were commenting how nice a group I kept with rapid fire on a pistol. They really liked the AR and basically watched me the whole time sighting it in, they were amazed with that first shot hitting center ( on edge ) but a nice shot. I may change out the scope to the sniper scope next time and see if its better. Was told to get a rider mount for the scope and put flip up iron sights on it ( best of both worlds ) said the iron sights are dead on once sighted... so I may since I have some extra parts to trade now. Just finished cleaning the AR and my pistol. The AR was pretty dirty, not just the dirty ammo, but I dont think the dealer cleaned it as the BCG was sticky and thick. I used specialty AR cleaner/oil and grease, its smooth as silk now. No issues at the range, no jams or misfires... I need some more mags and load em before I go. I spent a few hours at the range, should have stayed the whole day since they were not busy so was no need to rotate. But as I said was bored and my daughter needed me to look at her car so I took a trip as well after. In all a good day and I am happy with my purchase.

Would you use this .380 for your every day carry?

http://idealconceal.com
Im not fond of 380's as every one I have shot jammed. Maybe this being it looks like 2 shots max, being not a semi auto but a dedicated 2 rounds will be something to defend yourself IF you hit your mark the first or second time and do some real damage to an attacker. I would carry it just because its so easy to conceal ( pocket or clip) I actually like the design.

Im not fond of 380's as every one I have shot jammed. Maybe this being it looks like 2 shots max, being not a semi auto but a dedicated 2 rounds will be something to defend yourself IF you hit your mark the first or second time and do some real damage to an attacker. I would carry it just because its so easy to conceal ( pocket or clip) I actually like the design.
Just don't try to answer it!

Dang, wish I was invited! Low and right is a common thing w/ me too.
I found out why, I sighted the scope wrong ( re read directions)DOH _ and I forgot to make the adjustments where the shot is 2" lower than the sight point on target at the 25yds, because of the scope to barrel differences, plus my new sniper scope is lower profile now, so Ill be going to the range again soon.
Should have it spot on next go....

Has anyone shot a suppressed Glock 9 mm? here is the one I shot yesterday.

That look likes fun.....beautiful grandchild by the way....:)

I'm planning on picking up a Glock 21 Gen 4 - soon I hope. I've got some medical bills I need to pay off, work on paying off my car, and saving money in the bank....so in the meantime, I'm just doing work on the guns I have. This morning I sent my Italian Beretta to Wilson Combat today and will send the compact Beretta next month. My Sig 228 is going to Bruce Gray of Gray's Guns and I'm sending my Detective Special to the Colt factory when they allow new work orders in June....

Laura

That look likes fun.....beautiful grandchild by the way....:)

I'm planning on picking up a Glock 21 Gen 4 - soon I hope. I've got some medical bills I need to pay off, work on paying off my car, and saving money in the bank....so in the meantime, I'm just doing work on the guns I have. This morning I sent my Italian Beretta to Wilson Combat today and will send the compact Beretta next month. My Sig 228 is going to Bruce Gray of Gray's Guns and I'm sending my Detective Special to the Colt factory when they allow new work orders in June....

Laura

I look older in that picture than I am lol. He is my son, not grandson.

When I am extremely tired, like I was in that picture, I look old. When I have had a good night's rest - which is not often, I look younger than I am.

And when I shave, I look like I am 12- but I am "content" with looking like the Big Lebowski - aka - The Dude

Back