Do you ever wonder......

It's not that hard to set up a wireless system. The problem is unlocking my MiFi, and getting it operational again.

Oh no... You told me that you accidentally disabled SSID so you need to remember SSID name AND security (WEP, WPA, WPA2).

Disabled SSID = Hidden SSID

You need to setup the WiFi manually on Windows, so put SSID name AND security password in it, so it should connect.

Oh no... You told me that you accidentally disabled SSID so you need to remember SSID name AND security (WEP, WPA, WPA2).

Disabled SSID = Hidden SSID

You need to setup the WiFi manually on Windows, so put SSID name AND security password in it, so it should connect.

Tried that with my tablet, and it didn't show up. :(

Two days later. I am waiting.. (shoe tap)

Sorry!! Other stuff came up. Yes, I did try and solve the issue, but it appears that I cannot get it to connect without enabling the SSID first, and I'll contact Clear about that, and see about getting it enabled later today.

Sorry!! Other stuff came up. Yes, I did try and solve the issue, but it appears that I cannot get it to connect without enabling the SSID first, and I'll contact Clear about that, and see about getting it enabled later today.

Did you follow the list from website?

Don't matter enabling the SSID or not because I can connect to disable SSID without problem.

Did you follow the list from website?

Don't matter enabling the SSID or not because I can connect to disable SSID without problem.

I tried to connect it using the options I had here on my laptop, which should have done the trick, but apparently not. Guess I'll have to try your way, because I DID enter it manually, but it didn't work.

What's exactly it said?

Nothing. That's the problem. I followed everything setting it up manually, and nothing happened. Looks like I'll need to bring in the big guns to get my ClearSpot connected again, but I'm not too worried about it right now-- as long as it keeps the person away from it, I'll be all right. I can copy and paste the link you gave me, or bookmark it for later use, but I'm actually all right, because I still have my hotspot.

Back