Do you do this to your cat?

Not poor cat. Cats enjoy chasing things. Our cats used to chase flashlight spots.

Oh geez I do that to my cat sometimes. They love it. Also it is good excerise for them. They are a playful cat.

How you know cat like it? He or she might be confused cause he or she cant catch it.

oh well,I have not been around cats much because I am very allergic to them and sinus problems ... :cry:

Buckdodgers said:

No it is not poor cat. I do that many times when I live with my mom that I playing and the cat chase trying to catch same with the yarn. My mom's cat still alive and little bit play not all the times cuase getting old.

Buckdodgers said:
How you know cat like it? He or she might be confused cause he or she cant catch it.
Because when cats don't enjoy doing something, they don't continue doing it. They just go back to :zzz:

Reba said:
Because when cats don't enjoy doing something, they don't continue doing it. They just go back to :zzz:

:lol: True.

My cat was tormented by our dog when he was a puppy. He's come up to her and sniff her rear wanting to play. She was older though, and pretty much wanted nothing of the attention. When she had enough of him, she'd swat him with her paw and hiss. Unfortunately, the dog didn't take the hint all of the time, and got his snout smacked more than once.

Once the cat tired of the game, though, she'd just walk away. :lol:

Buckdodgers said:
If my cats didn't like chasing the the laser lights they wold be still :zzz: but no they love it. One actually pull open the drawer where I keep it demanding more. It harmless fun.

my two cats like to play with it it is depend on how they feel if they take deeply breath then I will stop because their mouth become extremely dry. I would give them some water.

It is a good excerise.

Just don't point or by accident run the laser across the cat or the dog's eyes. The same goes for human beings too.

JohnnyE said:
Just don't point or by accident run the laser across the cat or the dog's eyes. The same goes for human beings too.
That's why I use a flashlight instead.

EH it is not poor cat i don't see nothing wrong with the cat only i see that the cat was enjoying chasing the laser it is fun to watch the cat chasing the laser

i played with my cat when he was alive with my flashlight all the time and run with string and have my cat chase the string around i don't see nothing wrong my cat need experise
experise is good for animals

Done this before, cats tend to respond more than dogs. Not all dogs are crazy about this. My dog isn't, but my friend's dog yep! Sometimes I point it at somebody's leg and that dog would ram into his leg. LOL

I used to have cats.. they LOVE those laser lights or flash lights.. they go like LIT UP and PERK.. runs and chases..

now Rocky our dog likes it.. even he barks at it.. lol..

Back