Do you believe in Psychic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jazzy said:
Do I believe in psychic? yes and no. I do believe people have gifts but I do not believe in psychic if they do it for business. I had a dream once, I saw those tall buildings being blown up by bombers and alot people were killed. Few months later 9/11 came. I did not know then if it was real or just a dream but now I do know my dream came true.

Me too in some ways. Before 9/11 came, I finally bought the
USA Flag for the first time because of the communications
between the Lord and me. I felt that the Lord encouraged me
to buy that USA Flag to show how much we appreciate USA
Also, I somewhat knew and/or had an inkling feeling that
something BAD would happen to Northern America
but I could NOT fingerpoint at it until I saw 9/11 on TV
then I realize that's exactly what the Lord was trying
to warn me. Yikes !

However, I do NOT believe in psychic for business.

I do believe in psychic in some way. Not for the business. It is depend on what issue though. My bf, DHB65, the day we left Los Angeles on September 8, 2001, he felt and kinda not comfortable at the LAX airport. He felt something funny. He ignored it and went ahead because he wanted to be home. (of course we wanted to stay longer in LA, but he had to go work Monday). Anyway, after we checked in and got to the gates. We got home next morning...48 hours later..EXCATLY 48 hours later, WTC went down. :( It was scary moments for all of us. Suppose we haven't left Los Angeles on Sept 8 and got home by 9th. We'll be stuck in LA for few days!!! Or worst a week or so! We were grateful to be home and not have to worry about my bf lose his job!

So it is really depend on what Psychic you talk about. I do have ESP and does it all the time! Some people don't believe in it 100%, some people believe 75% etc etc. I believe in somewhat..between 50% to 75%.

I do believe in psychic is because I made a choice to see good psychic who is a christian herself few years ago. I did not give all my answer to her before she asked me questions. I decided to let her reading me first. I shocked to hear what she wrote and give me a note. There is no error/mistakes on my life from past to future. It was awesome GOD gave her a gift to use it.

I believe that there is between bad and good psychic you make a choice to visit but be careful what you choice which one. Psychic is a gift from GOD to help other people with peace life and clean up heart. My deaf best friend uses psychic often; she is born again christian. I do believe the word "psychic" should be prophetic or discernment, reader.

Rarely I use reading on person through Holy Spirit informing me before I say anything or do not say thing. It is not always to do. Depending on the various situation, I have. Therefore, I do have a gift from GOD.

Throwstones

Throwstones said:
I do believe in psychic is because I made a choice to see good psychic who is a christian herself few years ago.
:confused: If a person is a Christian, she can't be a psychic. The two are in spiritual opposition. How could she be a Christian and a psychic?

... It was awesome GOD gave her a gift to use it.
God is not the giver of psychic powers.

Rarely I use reading on person through Holy Spirit informing me before I say anything or do not say thing. It is not always to do. Depending on the various situation, I have. Therefore, I do have a gift from GOD.
Each born-again Christian has the Holy Spirit within him or her. They don't need other people to give them spiritual discernment. That's the job of the Holy Spirit.

Any other "spirits" are not of God.

Psyhics are bogus!

All they do is give you vague answers that can be interpreted as anything. :roll:

VamPyroX said:
Psyhics are bogus!

All they do is give you vague answers that can be interpreted as anything. :roll:
One of my in-laws is Greek, and she told me how other members of her family from "the old country" ran "psychic" scams as almost a family business. She didn't get involved with "the business" but she learned many of their techniques, and told me about them.

My Hubby, thru his business, deals with many clients in their homes. Sometimes he comes home and describes certain people to me, and I can tell right away that they are "gypsies". Before he can finish telling me about them, I fill in the rest of the details. He used to be shocked but now he's used to it. Am I psychic? No way! But fortunetellers and "psychics" are actually very predictable people, the same as gypsies, and I can easily "fill in the blanks."

It's all in the technique, mixed with good observational skills and quick reasoning ability. More like Sherlock Holmes than psychic.

Of course, having "willing" victims is very useful to the "psychics."

I always noticed all christians talked about israel stuffs, they tell you that, saying in israel,the man will control the world. NONE TRUE!! I aint very INTERESTED in israel nor CHRISTIAN... Psychics always talk about your past life, blah, blah on and on.. NONE TRUE! I aint VERY interested in psychic people says... Christians and Psychics never actually predict the warn about 9/11, another events. They never expect whatever happend to 9/11 on and on.. I prove you that christians and phychics are bs-ing and nothing to me..

Thanks but not on this thread. I will create other thread about my premonitions and hope others too share theirs.

I would love to hear from you... I would share some with you if you create a new thread.

HELLO?!?!? DID ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT THE SO CALLED PSYCHIC CLAIM TO PREDICT?

Guess you just want to forget it and believe that there is a psychic somewhere that can predict!

yes I do believe psychic. my mother, my sister and I had experiences forseeing something before or while it happened .. It runs on my mother's side of family. (6th senses)

HELLO?!?!? DID ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT THE SO CALLED PSYCHIC CLAIM TO PREDICT?

Guess you just want to forget it and believe that there is a psychic somewhere that can predict!

Who were u talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back