Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there something Jesus said about being able to take poison and still be healthy? I think a lot of this has to do with the Rapture, Ascension, you name it. As people ascend, they will be able to transcend 3D earth limitations. The new agers are saying the basically same thing - Rapture, but they use the term Ascension instead. They say as inner peace or integration is achieved on the path of enlightenment, people will be able to neutralize the shit that happens in 3D earth.

As for the 144,000 number - I am reminded of the 100th Monkey concept, when a certain number or critical mass is reached - ascension is automatic for everyone else. On this island, dr keyes observed monkeys learning how to wash potatoes.. and suddenly other many monkeys have learned this skill afterwards. He made a theory that somehow a certain number (like the 100th monkey) was reached, it is automatic - more monkeys joined in. Perhaps when 144,000th person makes the change in his/her life accordingly, more people will follow in this manner automatically.

Ok *Chuckles* Here are the scriptures I picked up from the website since I don't have much enough to obtain it from the back of my KJV bible. Thanks to the computer for helpin' me to find 'em. lol !

Scriptures that support The Rapture
Scriptures tell of Christ coming for his bride (the church, the saints, the holy ones).

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have not hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality."

John 14:3
"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

Matthew 26:29
"I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father’s kingdom."

1 Corinthians 11:26
"For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes."

Thessalonians 2:1
"Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come."

Scriptures tell us that we, his saints, will come with Him when He, Jesus, our Lord, comes to Earth the 2nd time, this time to set up His reign (known as the millennium).

Jude 14
"Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones (saints KJV) to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

1 Thessalonians 3:13
"May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones."

If Christ returns with us, then we must obviously be with him before He comes. Jesus comes for us (the Rapture), to The Marriage Supper during the time of the Great Tribulation, then returns with us to reign.

Why The Rapture is an important fundamental teaching of The Church.
We are to encourage each other and not be as those with "no hope".

1Thessalonians 4:13
"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope."

1Thessalonians 4:17-18
"After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words."

Matthew 24:42-44
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Matthew 25:13
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour."

1 Thessalonians 5:4
"But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."

Hebrews 9:28
"So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

Remembering that Jesus could come for us at any time motivates us to live holy lives and share the gospel of salvation to others. Think of our own loved ones yet unsaved. If Jesus could come any time would they be left behind? The Rapture ("like a thief in the night") is God’s cure for apathy and lukewarmness (see church of Laodicea - Rev.3;14-21) in the Church.

2 Peter 3:3-4
"First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

The Rapture must happen before the Great Tribulation. If The Rapture was during or after the Great Tribulation, which has specific time table, then The Rapture could be determined and therefore not imminent.

1Thessalonians 5:1
"Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

God did not save us to have us suffer His wrath.

1Thessalonians 1:10
"...and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead - Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath."

Revelation 3:10
"Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth".

In 2 Thessalonians, Paul shares that the Antichrist cannot come onto the scene (thus beginning the Great Tribulation), until the rebellion occurs and the Holy Spirit and The Church are gone.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
"Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction."

2 Thessalonians 2:6
"And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way."

In Revelation, there are 24 verses that refer to The Church. However, there is no reference of The Church on earth in chapters 4 to 18. These are the chapters that refer specifically to the Great Tribulation.

The only entities on earth proclaiming The Gospel during the time of Revelations are:
1.) the 2 witnesses

"I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1.260 days, clothed in sackcloth."
Revelation 11:3
2.) the 144,000 (Jews)

"Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel."
Revelation 7:4
3.) the angel of Revelation chapter 10

"Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings."
Revelation 10:11

The New Testament defines ‘heaven’ from the Greek word ‘ouranos’ meaning ‘the sky’ in all but 7 instances :
Philippians 2:10 Greek epouranos, 'above the sky, celestial '
Revelation 8:13, 14:6, 19:1, 11, 14, and 17 from the Greek word mesouranema, meaning mid-sky

The infrequency of the word ‘sky‘ in the Bible must also be looked at in the overall study of this concept. The words sky or skies only appear 11 times in all 66 books. The words for things that normally appear in the sky such as clouds, stars, whirlwinds, storms, lightning, birds, rain, hail and wind appear over 600 times. Heaven is the word the translators of the King James Bible in the early 1600's purposefully translated into the original words biblical authors used for the physical sky and not some ethereal plane. The King James Bible was translated for King James of England who lived in a royal castle, surrounded by royal people, all speaking a royal language; a very proper form of court English.The Court English employed entirely different words to describe things, thus,confusing the commoners as to the meaning of certain words. You was thee, raiment was clothing and sky was heaven. Therefore, in all but the above noted instances, the word heaven should be read as sky. Heaven is the sky and sky fits in every instance. Heaven is not the place with the 'pearly gates' or the 'streets of gold ' as the pulpit would have you believe. That is the new Jerusalem and is described in Revelation. Heaven is not said to be a reward for paying your tithes or a final destination for certain church members. Heaven is where God flies, the same place the birds fly. Heaven is where God lives because that is where his throne is and his throne flies. And if any more proof is needed just consider the inheritance of the beatitudes. "The meek shall inherit the Earth", not heaven. The heaven of the pulpit is a simplistic, human conceptualization not a Biblically based reality.

You all :Owned: :thumb:

The church is hiding it :rofl:

For those in the religious community who automatically condemn this site as evil for even questioning the integrity of the church, it stands on a very clear mandate in the Bible. 1Thessalonians 5:21 and Romans 12:2 clearly authorizes, and directs all men, and women, to prove all things. To blindly condemn the information here, without proving it wrong, is a violation of that directive

There are several verses that speak of "the Kingdom of Heaven".
It is a place you can "enter" - Matthew 7:21
It is a place where you can be called "great" - Matthew 5:19
You will sit and feast with the righteous - Matthew 8:11
It holds secrets - Matthew 13:11

In Luke the term "Kingdom of God" is used in a similar way "Kingdom of Heaven" is used in Matthew.

"Blessed are you poor, for yours is the kingdom of God." - Luke
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew

The New Jerusalem will be established when Christ returns. The Kingdom of God, and the Kingdom of Heaven are at hand.

I'm assuming the question would be, where do you go when you die?
Jesus said to the thief. "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise"

The New Testament refers to the kingdom of Heaven as a place that could not be interpreted as being "the sky" although the same greek word is used.

Would you prefer I say that Paradise is my reward for believing in Jesus? would you rather I say that the new Jerusalem will be my final destination when my Lord returns?

The only thing preached from the pulpit within my church is:
There is a Kingdom of God, it is a place, and you can only enter by the grace and sacrifice of Jesus.
Jesus is returning, there are rewards waiting, and there will be a new earth and a new Jerusalem.

DreamSlayer said:
There are several verses that speak of "the Kingdom of Heaven".
It is a place you can "enter" - Matthew 7:21
It is a place where you can be called "great" - Matthew 5:19
You will sit and feast with the righteous - Matthew 8:11
It holds secrets - Matthew 13:11

In Luke the term "Kingdom of God" is used in a similar way "Kingdom of Heaven" is used in Matthew.

"Blessed are you poor, for yours is the kingdom of God." - Luke
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew

The New Jerusalem will be established when Christ returns. The Kingdom of God, and the Kingdom of Heaven are at hand.

I'm assuming the question would be, where do you go when you die?
Jesus said to the thief. "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise"

The New Testament refers to the kingdom of Heaven as a place that could not be interpreted as being "the sky" although the same greek word is used.

Would you prefer I say that Paradise is my reward for believing in Jesus? would you rather I say that the new Jerusalem will be my final destination when my Lord returns?

The only thing preached from the pulpit within my church is:
There is a Kingdom of God, it is a place, and you can only enter by the grace and sacrifice of Jesus.
Jesus is returning, there are rewards waiting, and there will be a new earth and a new Jerusalem.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46

ASK youself. is that grace from jesus's words?

When Jesus, the man, said this:
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
He is quoting himself as Yhovah the God from the Old Testament saying this:
Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

are we gods? im the children of gods in the universe. As the God of Moses and as the Christ, Yhovah makes clear the true nature of mankind. Humans are gods

Man is a Mirror Image of the Gods

Why is man so different from the other life forms on the planet? Why is he so far up that imaginary ladder? And, how can certain people exhibit such extraordinary powers that are never seen in other animals?

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Man looks like and acts like the Elohiym or, at least, that's how it started.

wake up, people!

Stop and think. It makes more sense.

Since God is an equal opportunity employer, it takes care of all the inequalities of life rather than a "vengeful, mean, humanized god ."

The word "religion" carried with it so much negativity, but there is no other word that fits what we are trying to do. If you say "society," it sounds like it is a cult. If you say "fraternity," it sounds like a group of people just doing something together. It is more than that, not that there is anything wrong with society or fraternity. So it is "religion."

I feel that "sin" can only be committed by someone against themselves, and occurs when they willfully, and with malice, endeavor to harm someone. Certainly the other person is harmed, which is bad, but their soul is not injured. Only the soul of the perpetrator carries any scar, and only God and that person can judge proper restitution. There is no damnation or everlasting hellfire. The soul itself will seek to rectify any injustice, with a loving God for guidance. A "sin" and will jeopardize your soul. Never! That would imply God is so vindictive as to disallow normal human emotion such as anger, distress, and pain. The fundamental nature of God is love, which implies forgiveness. Can a moment of emotional passion be considered a sin by our Creator? Never, for we believe in an all loving God.

Luke 6:46 does not say I must do what he says to be saved. It simply states you will know those who truely love him, because if they love jesus in their hearts, that will flow outward through action. But the only one who can truely judge that would be God.

Man looks like and acts like the Elohiym or, at least, that's how it started.

Wether you believe it is a physical likeness, spiritual likeness, or authoritative likeness, the point would be... it's a likeness. Being "like" God, does not make us God. For we were created, and God has always been.

Only the soul of the perpetrator carries any scar, and only God and that person can judge proper restitution. There is no damnation or everlasting hellfire

You have contradicted yourself in this paragraph. God is going to "judge" restitution, by simply forgiving it because he is only "love". Not only would there be no damnation or hell, there would be no need for restitution either, from a God who forgives everything. If my soul does not seek restitution, is the All Loving God going to punish me? It matters not what I do, for I will just be forgiven?

The soul itself will seek to rectify any injustice, with a loving God for guidance. A "sin" and will jeopardize your soul. Never! That would imply God is so vindictive as to disallow normal human emotion such as anger, distress, and pain

"Sin" isn't the normal human behaviour. Jesus was Angry, it's not a sin. "Sin" is the impulsive or premeditated act that goes against the basic principles of Love. How can an individual full of hate ever hope to be within an all Loving God. What of the individual who hates your all loving God, he is forced to spend eternity with the All Loving God. That would be tyranny.

God isn't vindictive, he is justice. Like you stated above, he will Judge propper restitution. Well he did. The judgement was death. Where is the love and mercy? Jesus paid our restitution. God is not a tyrant, he will not force Jesus on you, that's your choice.

Some people use John 10:34—"you are gods"—in support of the idea that we shall become God. But Jesus was not commenting on the question of what we will be in the resurrection. In this passage, we see Jesus quoting from Psalm 82:6, in which the Hebrew word translated "gods" is elohim. In context, it actually refers to unjust human judges (Psalm 82:1-2, 7). Jesus says the following in John 10:34-36:

Is it not written in your Law, "I have said you are gods." If he called them "gods" to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, "I am God’s Son"?

In John 10, the Jewish leaders were accusing Jesus of blasphemy because he had claimed "to be God" (verse 33). Jesus was saying, in effect, the following: "If Scripture can call unjust human judges "gods," how much more can the name ‘Son of God’ refer to me?"

Jesus was not telling the Jews that these unjust judges were literally Gods. That should be obvious. As the psalm says, they were mortal. Rather, Jesus was cautioning his hearers about their own unjust condemnation of his use of the term "Son of God." Both the psalm and Jesus were talking about mortal human beings. The issue of our state after the resurrection has nothing to do with John 10:34.

In the resurrection, we will be like Jesus Christ, and that will be wonderful enough. We will be God’s children forever, living in perfect joy and happiness, and we thank God that we can become his children even in this life, by being born again, of the Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

This makes it doubly important that we be precise regarding our assumptions about the next life—and that we use terms as carefully as possible. For example, there is a big difference between "become God" and "become like God."

We may become "like" God in certain ways. God is spirit, and we shall have spiritual bodies, so we will be "like" God in a certain sense. In fact, we are already made in the "image and likeness" of God. We are to exhibit the fruit of the Holy Spirit, which reflects the mind and nature of God’s love. Thus, we are to become "like God" in this way as well, even in this life.

But to believe that we shall "become God" contradicts the Bible’s teaching about the nature of God. God is one being, not many separate beings. God is eternal and uncreated. But we do not have a past eternity, and we were created by God. Therefore, we are less than God, and can never be all that God is, and we can never be God, for that word implies eternalness, uncreatedness and omnipotence. We do not have life within ourselves, as does God. We must be given life by God. He will give us eternal life, but that life is not inherent in us, and we cannot give it to others, as God can.

Wether you believe it is a physical likeness, spiritual likeness, or authoritative likeness, the point would be... it's a likeness. Being "like" God, does not make us God. For we were created, and God has always been.

God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Again i said, Man was created in the image of God! What is the difference between two images? None, you are God and your future is nothing else than the reincarnation of your thoughts. You were born with God’s spark in your soul and you are the sole creator of your destiny. If that is so, then I am God somewhere, somehow and so is everyone else. Consequently, no limits were imposed upon my curious mind. Every person is part of God. This means anyone can be an agent for the Divine, and reveal great wisdom from Him

You have contradicted yourself in this paragraph. God is going to "judge" restitution, by simply forgiving it because he is only "love". Not only would there be no damnation or hell, there would be no need for restitution either, from a God who forgives everything. If my soul does not seek restitution, is the All Loving God going to punish me? It matters not what I do, for I will just be forgiven?

There cannot be a loving God, as evidenced by the pain and suffering in our world. Love God with your whole heart. mind. and soul. Forgive youself and let it go. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

"Sin" isn't the normal human behaviour. Jesus was Angry, it's not a sin. "Sin" is the impulsive or premeditated act that goes against the basic principles of Love. How can an individual full of hate ever hope to be within an all Loving God. What of the individual who hates your all loving God, he is forced to spend eternity with the All Loving God. That would be tyranny.

God isn't vindictive, he is justice. Like you stated above, he will Judge propper restitution. Well he did. The judgement was death. Where is the love and mercy? Jesus paid our restitution. God is not a tyrant, he will not force Jesus on you, that's your choice.

Be simple. Allow no man to judge you, not even yourself, for you cannot judge God. Death is the act of returning Home, the reward of living. You have spent your time in the physical world, with its negativity, heaviness, and loneliness. Now comes the good part: You can return home to the true existence, and be welcomed back into the direct and ever present grace of God. Never fear dying. Even if you feel damnation awaits you, it does not. The grace of God will counsel and heal you.

Ginette said:
Some people use John 10:34—"you are gods"—in support of the idea that we shall become God. But Jesus was not commenting on the question of what we will be in the resurrection. In this passage, we see Jesus quoting from Psalm 82:6, in which the Hebrew word translated "gods" is elohim. In context, it actually refers to unjust human judges (Psalm 82:1-2, 7). Jesus says the following in John 10:34-36:

Is it not written in your Law, "I have said you are gods." If he called them "gods" to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, "I am God’s Son"?

In John 10, the Jewish leaders were accusing Jesus of blasphemy because he had claimed "to be God" (verse 33). Jesus was saying, in effect, the following: "If Scripture can call unjust human judges "gods," how much more can the name ‘Son of God’ refer to me?"

Jesus was not telling the Jews that these unjust judges were literally Gods. That should be obvious. As the psalm says, they were mortal. Rather, Jesus was cautioning his hearers about their own unjust condemnation of his use of the term "Son of God." Both the psalm and Jesus were talking about mortal human beings. The issue of our state after the resurrection has nothing to do with John 10:34.

In the resurrection, we will be like Jesus Christ, and that will be wonderful enough. We will be God’s children forever, living in perfect joy and happiness, and we thank God that we can become his children even in this life, by being born again, of the Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

This makes it doubly important that we be precise regarding our assumptions about the next life—and that we use terms as carefully as possible. For example, there is a big difference between "become God" and "become like God."

We may become "like" God in certain ways. God is spirit, and we shall have spiritual bodies, so we will be "like" God in a certain sense. In fact, we are already made in the "image and likeness" of God. We are to exhibit the fruit of the Holy Spirit, which reflects the mind and nature of God’s love. Thus, we are to become "like God" in this way as well, even in this life.

But to believe that we shall "become God" contradicts the Bible’s teaching about the nature of God. God is one being, not many separate beings. God is eternal and uncreated. But we do not have a past eternity, and we were created by God. Therefore, we are less than God, and can never be all that God is, and we can never be God, for that word implies eternalness, uncreatedness and omnipotence. We do not have life within ourselves, as does God. We must be given life by God. He will give us eternal life, but that life is not inherent in us, and we cannot give it to others, as God can.

Is the Bible the unaltered word of God? No. It simply cannot be, due to the centuries of social, political, language, and geographical changes. In fact, the current Bible is not even complete. Many books have been deleted in order to preserve the church's power. The most glaring purge was at the Ecumenical Council at Nicaea in 325 ce.

Some other names used for God are:

El - Hebrew for "to be strong"
Elohim - Plural of El = GODS.

It is a deliberate creation, using DNA, by a scientifically advanced people who made human beings literally "in their image" what one can call "scientific creationism". References to these scientists and their work, as well as to their symbol of infinity can be found in the ancient texts of many cultures.
For example, in Genesis, the biblical account of creation, the word "Elohim" has been mistranslated as "God" in the singular, but it is a plural, which means "those who came from the sky".

LUNZ said:
Is the Bible the unaltered word of God? No. It simply cannot be, due to the centuries of social, political, language, and geographical changes. In fact, the current Bible is not even complete. Many books have been deleted in order to preserve the church's power. The most glaring purge was at the Ecumenical Council at Nicaea in 325 ce.

If you honestly search out the facts about the Bible, you will discover that God has protected His Holy Word which He inspired His prophets to write. Those who claim that the Bible has been falsified are simply believing rumors. There is no evidence to support the accusation that the Bible has been altered. There is much evidence however to prove that the Bible has not been altered.

The prophets wrote God's words on scrolls made from animal skin or plant fiber. Jewish scribes copied God's Word onto new scrolls. These trained scribes were extremely careful to ensure that the copies were the same as the original text. The number of letters in a book was counted and its middle letter was given to ensure that the copy was the same as the original. If there was an error, the entire scroll would be destroyed! These Jewish scribes believed that to tamper with God's Word was to tamper with God Himself! Perhaps you have heard of the famous Dead Sea scrolls discovered in 1947. Did you know that these Old Testament scrolls were copied one hundred years before Jesus was born? Yet these ancient scrolls are consistent with scrolls copied one thousand years later. The Bible has not been altered.
No one can really alter the Bible. If someone wanted to change the Bible, he would have to change all the copies of the Bible. This would be impossible! In the period following the time of Christ, scholars began to translate the Bible from the original languages of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek into many different languages. No one could change all the Bibles throughout the world! Today, the Bible (in part or in whole) is written in more than two thousand different languagesGod has preserved His Holy Word and His servants are translating it into the languages of the peoples of the world, because God wants everyone to hear it with their own ears, understand it in their own minds, receive it into their own hearts, and be saved.

Can the Lord God Almighty protect His Word from Satan and those who want to alter and corrupt it? Yes, He can preserve it and He has preserved it!
Of course we are aware that from the beginning of the world till today Satan has attempted to alter the Word of God--in the minds of people. For example, in the first book of the Bible, we heard God say to Adam, "The day you eat of this tree you will die!" But Satan denied what God had said, telling Adam and Eve, "You will not die!" Thus, Satan attempted to alter the Word of God. As you know, Adam and Eve chose to believe Satan and ate the forbidden fruit. As a result, their souls died and their bodies began to wither and die, just as God had said. God's Word is sure. The devil is a liar and a deceiver. Satan wants to deceive people and make them believe that the Bible has been altered. But the Lord Jesus Christ says, "The Scripture cannot be broken!" (John 10:35) "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away!" (Matt. 24:35)

=Ginette]If you honestly search out the facts about the Bible, you will discover that God has protected His Holy Word which He inspired His prophets to write. Those who claim that the Bible has been falsified are simply believing rumors. There is no evidence to support the accusation that the Bible has been altered. There is much evidence however to prove that the Bible has not been altered.

I believe in God. God is love, not the bible. It's alot of cover up and cover up and so on. im searchin my own truth, not anybody like yourself. Religion stops people thinking in a rational and objective way. Religion forces people to rely on outside authority, rather than becoming self-reliant. Religion obstructs scientific research. In the bible, it said seek the truth, knock the door and it will open for u. Thats mean im searchin my own truth and truth set you free. Dont be surspired if you found out about truth of bible. i highly recommened you read the book who author named david icke. He's genius researcher. That's very good books.

The prophets wrote God's words on scrolls made from animal skin or plant fiber. Jewish scribes copied God's Word onto new scrolls. These trained scribes were extremely careful to ensure that the copies were the same as the original text. The number of letters in a book was counted and its middle letter was given to ensure that the copy was the same as the original. If there was an error, the entire scroll would be destroyed! These Jewish scribes believed that to tamper with God's Word was to tamper with God Himself! Perhaps you have heard of the famous Dead Sea scrolls discovered in 1947. Did you know that these Old Testament scrolls were copied one hundred years before Jesus was born? Yet these ancient scrolls are consistent with scrolls copied one thousand years later. The Bible has not been altered.
No one can really alter the Bible. If someone wanted to change the Bible, he would have to change all the copies of the Bible. This would be impossible! In the period following the time of Christ, scholars began to translate the Bible from the original languages of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek into many different languages. No one could change all the Bibles throughout the world! Today, the Bible (in part or in whole) is written in more than two thousand different languagesGod has preserved His Holy Word and His servants are translating it into the languages of the peoples of the world, because God wants everyone to hear it with their own ears, understand it in their own minds, receive it into their own hearts, and be saved.

Everything You Know Is Wrong. I'm sorry to say but i have to. you must understand mythology before you read the bible. read egypt and greece books! they had everything info!

Can the Lord God Almighty protect His Word from Satan and those who want to alter and corrupt it? Yes, He can preserve it and He has preserved it!
Of course we are aware that from the beginning of the world till today Satan has attempted to alter the Word of God--in the minds of people. For example, in the first book of the Bible, we heard God say to Adam, "The day you eat of this tree you will die!" But Satan denied what God had said, telling Adam and Eve, "You will not die!" Thus, Satan attempted to alter the Word of God. As you know, Adam and Eve chose to believe Satan and ate the forbidden fruit. As a result, their souls died and their bodies began to wither and die, just as God had said. God's Word is sure. The devil is a liar and a deceiver. Satan wants to deceive people and make them believe that the Bible has been altered. But the Lord Jesus Christ says, "The Scripture cannot be broken!" (John 10:35) "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away!" (Matt. 24:35)

Do you think Snake can talk to adam and eve? will u go to ZOO and see if snake can talk. SNAKE dont talk! monkey dont talk. Tiger don't Talk. same thing! geez... wake up!

How can GOD protest ADAM/EVE the tree from Satan? does GOD lip service? Action speaks loud than speak. i dont see GOD attack satan and arrest satan. God Let two idiots lover eat the apples. why not God teach them to build the fence around the tree so they couldnt eat it before it screwed up.
Stop and think deep cafeful. does it make sense to you?! ofc, no!

LUNZ said:
I believe in God. God is love, not the bible. It's alot of cover up and cover up and so on. im searchin my own truth, not anybody like yourself. Religion stops people thinking in a rational and objective way. Religion forces people to rely on outside authority, rather than becoming self-reliant. Religion obstructs scientific research. In the bible, it said seek the truth, knock the door and it will open for u. Thats mean im searchin my own truth and truth set you free. Dont be surspired if you found out about truth of bible. i highly recommened you read the book who author named david icke. He's genius researcher. That's very good books.

First, I would like to make it clear that I do not want to force my Christian beliefs on you. Personally I encourage people, to seek the truth.

Everything You Know Is Wrong. I'm sorry to say but i have to. you must understand mythology before you read the bible. read egypt and greece books! they had everything info!

I don't agree at all. You have no right to say I am "wrong". I've spent the last 8 years researching anything regarding GOD.
Mythology, Theories of evolution Sylvia Browne, David Icke, Bible Scholars, Religion and Science, Organized Religions such as Mormons, Catholic, Scientology,Muslim etc.
To me, Christianity makes more sense than any world view I've considered. I'm talking about Biblical Christianity, not the way it tends to be practiced in most denominations.

LUNZ.. :nono: I ain't no God like you think we are. Tsk tsk tsk Jesus is God and Him only I worship for He gave me His Breathe of Life before I was born. Some day when I go to Heaven, I will run toward to His Feet and kiss upon His Feet by showin' that He is my God, my Lord, my Everythin'. Sylvia Browne is something else and she is psychic. She may be your God, if you don't believe what Jesus says in His Truth that He is the Word of God. :) You can marry to all religions, because they believe in sorcery, psychic, senace, talk to the dead, etc., etc. :scatter:

Truth

Hello,

I have not take chance to read but not know how you all guy catch up all the post message.

I do believe in God and He is only The One. I am not going to leacture all those because I do not know where you read from book, tv, or friends.

Most important to me is that you know who Jesus can clean our sin. Even we didn't see God or Jesus as today. You can see people but it can be hard to find the proove. I have heard many time and it has done for many years.

God did a wonderful thing to me and its bless thing what He have done to me.

I am not going to debate about God issue or anything because I know the truth.
:type:

=Ginette]First, I would like to make it clear that I do not want to force my Christian beliefs on you. Personally I encourage people, to seek the truth.

i'd say same thing.

I don't agree at all. You have no right to say I am "wrong". I've spent the last 8 years researching anything regarding GOD.
Mythology, Theories of evolution Sylvia Browne, David Icke, Bible Scholars, Religion and Science, Organized Religions such as Mormons, Catholic, Scientology,Muslim etc.
To me, Christianity makes more sense than any world view I've considered. I'm talking about Biblical Christianity, not the way it tends to be practiced in most denominations.

''Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool'' - Plato

"The news and truth are not the same thing."
- Walter Lippmann, American journalist, 1889-1974

"Infinite love is the only truth.
Everything else is illusion."
- David Icke

CyberRed said:
LUNZ.. :nono: I ain't no God like you think we are. Tsk tsk tsk Jesus is God and Him only I worship for He gave me His Breathe of Life before I was born. Some day when I go to Heaven, I will run toward to His Feet and kiss upon His Feet by showin' that He is my God, my Lord, my Everythin'. Sylvia Browne is something else and she is psychic. She may be your God, if you don't believe what Jesus says in His Truth that He is the Word of God. :) You can marry to all religions, because they believe in sorcery, psychic, senace, talk to the dead, etc., etc. :scatter:

i aint worship jesus. Jesus is my friend like youself.

Image of God - There is a big differernce between a photo of me, and me. There is a big difference of a scan of me, and me. There is a big difference between any image of me, and myself. The image, is NOT me. although we are images of God, (I reitterate) we are not God. We are spiritual beings, like God. We have some authority, God also has authority, but his is supreme. Even in death I will not have the same power as God, and even if I did, I haven't existed for all eternity, as God has. I am very different from God. God did not have to work his way up a ladder, as you claim we can do. Which also is a difference between yourself, and your god.

Serpent in Eden - It's not a snake. It was a serpent. Did it speak? no of course not, but satan did. Can angles talk? yes. Can Angels or Demons use vessels to speak? yes.

The Fall of Adam and Eve - Satan tempted Eve. Satan did not make her eat it. It was her choice. She knew not to eat it. She spent all that time in the garden looking at it. She could have even played with it. The only thing she couldn't do was eat it. Satan said, "that's not true, you CAN eat it." she chose to believe satan, instead of God. She chose to follow the advice of someone she just met instead of her creator. She chose to say "I don't believe what God has said, I think I can eat it." and she did. She basically called God a liar. Adam did it to. He knew exactly what fruit he was eating. but when God came to them they tried to pass the blame. Adam blamed Eve. Eve blamed the serpent. All were punished.

Why did God put the tree there in the first place? if it hadn't been there, they could have been happy for ever.

True love is a choice. If the tree hadn't been in the garden, then Adam and Eve would not have had the choice to show their love for God, by choosing to follow his word, and trust him. The tree was there, to give them 'Choice'.

Mythology - I may not understand Roman mythology fully, but I have some knowledge of Greek. However when it comes to Egyptian, I have fully read "the book of the Dead" I own a translation. I understand the relationship between Osiris, Isis, Nephsis, Seth, Anubis, and Horus. I understand the role Ma'at played in judgement. I understand the role of Thoth. I know the legend of the death and seperation of Osiris parts, and his resurection.

Love - it was you who claimed to believe in an all loving God. Forgiveness is not something you can give yourself. If 'sin' is an act towards another individual (as you claimed), then I don't understand how you have the power to forgive yourself for hurting someone else. It's like stealing from someone, and then deciding how much to repay. Is that really your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back