Do you believe in blood tests?

murli108

Reaction score
hi folks, in old times, there were not blood tests.... in modern times blood-tests are performed.......

I go in for blood test every 6 months to monitor my hormones level and AC1 to monitor my sugar blood level. Otherwise my life may be end shortly without those tests.

hi folks, in old times, there were not blood tests.... in modern times blood-tests are performed.......

Yes i do believe in blood test as they can tell whenever if the blood counts are low meaning telling it has got leukamin for too much leukocytes or too much lipids in haemoglobin (blood cell). We are very lucky to have blood test than modern days. I do believe they have died early age and look at Egyptian Pharaoh Tutukuhamun, he died so early! I wonder why it killed him?? Mmm?

If you want to live long old age, then believe it!

i believe in blood test cuz of my horomones level and other blood for other things i had results last week it was good but it show i need more fish in my diet and etc...

I believe in blood test, another thing is if there was no blood test, blood group remains unknown... what if they gave you the wrong blood group for blood transfusion?, when ya need it in hospital etc.

I believe in taking the blood of posters who........nevermind. :fingersx:

:rofl:

It was cold water but now it is blood tests. What is next? At least the poster is consistent..."The sky is falling....the sky is falling!"

I belive in blood tests even though I hate getting them done. Yea..what's next that is dangerous..I am sooo curious!! :laugh2:

Everything in life is dangerous..taking showers cuz u can slip and fall, sleeping cuz the ceiling can fall on u, eating cuz u can choke...so why worry about all the dangers? That is no way to enjoy life.

Take me Take me.....
Suck up my blood...
To see Dracula *faints down* means I'm bad blood.. :fingersx:

Kidding!
:rofl:

btw Yes I do prefer re-check up the blood works and to see how's my health goes.... :)

Jeeze. I haven't had a blood test in ages, maybe I should get one just to see how my health is but i haven't gotten sick for years now.

im gone to Red Cross for blood donates

and sometimes im taking blood test from doctor's office for more reason i cant tell you its my busniess!

mostly people been gone to doctor's office for blood test include cancer,surgery,etc of your type body.

when i was little girls im gone taking blood test at doctor's office for more reasons they i wont take that blood test i cant explain you so im mature enough taking that blood test at doctor's office and hospital both at KU medical center in Kansas City,KS so the doctor's order need me to have blood test before i had lung surgery in 1993 but im not harm by blood test.

i do believe blood test not harm me

I take blood test for sugar levels, cholestrol (sp?), and liver check. Just to make sure I'm healthy. There is nothing wrong with giving blood or taking blood test. I can't give blood because I have low iron.

I do believe in blood test and they are neccessary to check for any illness you could have. I have my bloodtest every 6 months for my thyroid disorder and it help to monitor it level so Dr know what pill he need to give me, stronger or weaker.

hi folks, we have four common problems according to ISCKON's philosophy.

1. disease
2. birth
3. old-age
4. death

Nobody is perfect except God. God is Original and Perfect before us. That means we have disease, birth, old-age, and death.

Are you nuts?!! Without blood test, we will have no way to know if we re having health problems that aren't visible to us.

We would have millions of people running around with HIV/AIDS if blood tests doesn't exist. :eek3:

Back