Do u eat Sushi?

Do u eat Sushi?

• Yes I Love Sushi

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • I will try Sushi someday

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • I tried some, but I am not a Sushi person.

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Never never never, yuck!!!

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters
I remember I read an article in the newspaper that an elder woman loved eating sushi with a raw fish... She goes to the Japanese restaurant pretty often. She died from massive parasities in her brain. What a gross!

If you insist to love the raw meat, I highly recommend you to put washi (green hot spicy) on any raw meat so that the spicy kill tiny parasities inside the raw meat - who knows if there is one in the meat.

That is the reason why Japanesse and Chinesse have no problem eating it that way. They been eating it that way for ages and their bodies have grown to adapt to it. Us on the other hand have not and can get sick from it cause we never grow up on it.

yes, i love sushi, but not everyday, because i make a WOK cook each weekend. Enough for me!!!

Near where I live (in Northampton Ma) there is an awesome sushi bar called "ZENS". If you're ever in the area you should check it out.

Near where I live (in Northampton Ma) there is an awesome sushi bar called "ZENS". If you're ever in the area you should check it out.

Oh, you went there! I love that restaurant in Noho. My sister and I go there once a while. She goes there a lot for lunch break. The price is not too bad. Don't you think so?

I have try it. Didn't like sushi. Maybe different restuarant would taste better with Sushi.
My deaf friend gave me to try it. So, I ate and it was spicy wrap around with seaweed. I ran to get a water to drink. Boy, thay was spicy!:eek3:

I have try it. Didn't like sushi. Maybe different restuarant would taste better with Sushi.
My deaf friend gave me to try it. So, I ate and it was spicy wrap around with seaweed. I ran to get a water to drink. Boy, thay was spicy!:eek3:

Oh, poor you. I love the spicy food. I think that your spicy food was too strong which is not good for the first time. Sorry that you had a bomb in your mouth. Your friend should give you little or mild spicy instead of too spicy. You watch out the green washi cream - it is very hot.

This reminds me of my uncle had a fireball candy last night awhile we were on the road. He was mad that he forgot to bring his water bottle with him. He was rushed to open the window to get some cold air.

Actually, a mild or hot spicy is really good for your stomach in order to kill parasites. We all have parasites in our body from touching your mouth with your "hidden dirty" fingers or kissing someone, dirty doorknobs, etc. That's reality.

I do like spicy but not with Sushi.. It is little different.. I'm not use with Sushi, I know it is healthy food. I do love seas food.. When I was teenager to try with sushi, that was way back then. Now I like spicy . I might to try eat Sushi again.

I don't eat raw seafood in sushi often, I had the one that had raw salmon in it. Most of the time I eat the california rolls once in a while which doesn't have raw stuff in it. It has crab meat, veggies, rice and seaweed, that's it. I never ate sushi that has raw shellfish or tuna in it so thanks for that info. Remember, Sushi gets old fast so it's best to eat it fresh right from scratch.

Same here!

Actually, a mild or hot spicy is really good for your stomach in order to kill parasites. We all have parasites in our body from touching your mouth with your "hidden dirty" fingers or kissing someone, dirty doorknobs, etc. That's reality.

For real? I am addicted to extremely spicy foods. I have to buy the Chili Haberno sauce. The kind that is so spicy when u first open it and the fumes make your eyes water. Sometimes, it burns my stomach so it makes me wonder if that is a good idea to eat it daily. I try to go without it but my cravings for it are too powerful. LOL

Sushi is amazing. If anyone is ever in the Rochester area (I go to RIT) you have to check out California Rollin'... it is the best sushi ever

Yes I feel the same as you... :cold: *goose bumps*

I haven´t try in my life but I refuse to taste it...

I had tried it for a first time at my friend's 40th birthday party at 2 weeks ago... :ugh3: He treated us with Chinese foods from resturant.... I bite sushi and chewed hard....sooooo horrible.... :barf:

it's good for anyone who want to know about sushi tradition :D
it got subtitle - yay!

[yt]LuNu2a4FGTI[/yt]

Yes. I eat and like sushi,but I will only eat certain things. I also don't eat it all that often.

i dont eat sushi but im trust my mom because hard explain you! but my mom told me says sushi is raw but i dont eat that sushi so i eat regular any foods than raw foods

im usually eat at chinese restaurant

mostly people who eat raw foods its choice so my family dont eat sushi im tell you truth

I used to eat sushi all the time but til the stupid prices went up at one supermarket.. blah but anyways.. I don't really like raw seafood with sushi cuz it made me sick but i go for avocodo with rice in sushi then I'm fine.. that may help for some of u who loves avocodo and rice too ;)

i dont eat sushi but im trust my mom because hard explain you! but my mom told me says sushi is raw but i dont eat that sushi so i eat regular any foods than raw foods

im usually eat at chinese restaurant

mostly people who eat raw foods its choice so my family dont eat sushi im tell you truth

wow, you listen and believe your mom without research? Seriously, don't listen someone who don't know anything but judge on food. Have you ever wonder why Japanese live much longer than America?

Back