do u buy sandwich at 7-eleven?...

I only ate sandwich at 711 once, but not interest into it again. I mostly buy cigarettes and soda if I go there, also if I have a car, I would go there more often because of reasonable gas price.

I hadn't seen a 7-11 since I was a child...until I moved to where I am now. I was like, "OMG- that's a 7-11!" I took a picture of it. Weird, I know.

I don't trust the food at the gas stations (such as hot dogs, nachos, sandwiches) because I don't know how long it's been sitting there. (same for buffets, etc.). But I always am tempted to get a red Slurpee, too. I have to make myself not swallow too much at once because it hurts my chest! Brings back good ol' memories. But honestly, the Cherry Slush at Sonic is much better :).

I hadn't seen a 7-11 since I was a child...until I moved to where I am now. I was like, "OMG- that's a 7-11!" I took a picture of it. Weird, I know.

I don't trust the food at the gas stations (such as hot dogs, nachos, sandwiches) because I don't know how long it's been sitting there. (same for buffets, etc.). But I always am tempted to get a red Slurpee, too. I have to make myself not swallow too much at once because it hurts my chest! Brings back good ol' memories. But honestly, the Cherry Slush at Sonic is much better :).

Hi There,

Heard about Sonic but Never been to Sonic.

I like Slurpeee, freeze brain.

7-11 used to have stores in Tennessee - some of the buildings that 7-11 once occupied still had the old 7-11 signature logos/footprints. Pilot Oil Corp. probably ran them out of that state.

I agree with DeafBajaGal about the cherry slush at Sonic Drive-in. From what I have noticed, the slurpee machines at the stores usually look dirty.

I love WAWAs!!! They have a great healthy food selection, good for snacking. 7-11 has improved in that dept too but not as much variety. Royal Farm is another good convienent store to go to for healthy foods. I think WAWA is the best.

Nope, I dont buy sandwiches from 711. Too much sodium! I am not a big sandwich person anyway.

Wawa is great! I don't like sonic too much because they cook the food so greasy. I like the selection at Wawa and they are great. Gas price is good too. I mosty get gas Wawa once in awhile. 7-11 is not that much. I do have Royal Farm here too in Virginia to drive up to Route 13 north and it not too bad. :cool2:

No 7-eleven stores where I live. But, I had been to the stores couple of times in the past. I have never eaten their sandwiches other than filling cola in plastic cups.

I don't like Subway's anymore now -- they aren't what they used to be. As for Quizno's, I have never eaten there before. I would rather be eating at El Pollo Loco, Panda Express (I like their orange-flavoured chicken, yummy!) and the grocery deli (they have better-looking sandwiches than Subway's).

did someone said orange flavored chicken? AHHH i wanna some! damn! :giggle:

I used love Subway but not anymore because of grilled chicken breast isn't cooked in broth anymore but rather to heat up in microwave, I don't like their taste, also other than grilled chicken breast is alright, such as sliced turkeys.

For sub, I prefer their taste at Quiznos over Subway, I usually go here about few time a month, also there's good deal about $5 for footlong.

The only time I get an emergency from 7-11 any kind of drink, candies, ice cream, and snacks.

:-o You never been to a Sonic? Really?

Yep really...No, never been to sonic.
They have sonic around here. I will go and see what happens.

I like to try different restaurant. I like eating out (occasionly).

I never been to apple bee, red chilis, hard-rock cafe, TGIF, clam jumper and others.

I miss those foot-long hot dogs from 7-Eleven. :(

I used to always get those with chili, cheese, onions, and jalepenos. Yum! :)

Yep really...No, never been to sonic.
They have sonic around here. I will go and see what happens.

I like to try different restaurant. I like eating out (occasionly).

I never been to apple bee, red chilis, hard-rock cafe, TGIF, clam jumper and others.

I've been to olive gardens, souplantion, hometown buffet, johnny rockets, quiznos, subway, jackthebox, mcdonalds, sizzler, hamlet and in n out.

Souplantation (Sweet Tomatoes) used to be my favorite place until they recently changed some of their ways.

I avoid restaurants with buffets like a plague.

There's no 7-11 here in this area. I haven't been to a 7-11 store for ages. Their slurpee are so good but yeah, Sonic's has been picking up on that area. The grape slush from Sonic's are to die for.

As for sandwiches, I haven't gave it a chance although, I'd prefer Quizno's or Subway's.

I love Wawa all the way!!! when I go home and I must get a sub from Wawa...

in DC, I always get Subway, 2nd choice is Quizno's

7-11 sucks!

I miss those foot-long hot dogs from 7-Eleven. :(

I used to always get those with chili, cheese, onions, and jalepenos. Yum! :)

The best hot dogs and hambugers I ever had that made me full was a place called " Fuddruckers" always got a thick big long hot dogs lol but expensive!!!!:giggle:

hot dog at 7-Eleven is the best I ever had than any other crap store.

Souplantation (Sweet Tomatoes) used to be my favorite place until they recently changed some of their ways.

I avoid restaurants with buffets like a plague.

I don't go to either hometown buffet or souplantation very often, just few time. cuz some people don't wash their hands when pick up foods from buffet. I observed some people don't wash hands first.

Back