do u believe in supertitous? like the friday 13th....

Uhh.. Try the movie "Bully" Maybe you'll understand that concept.. when the old indian man talk to the boy... about it..

Oh, yea. I saw "Bully" movie two yrs ago. actor Brad Renfro who died recently a month ago or so.

Anyway, I don't remember seeing the scene with indian man talking to the boy.
(Hmmm, I'm trying to remember).

Oh, yea. I saw "Bully" movie two yrs ago. actor Brad Renfro who died recently a month ago or so.

Anyway, I don't remember seeing the scene with indian man talking to the boy.
(Hmmm, I'm trying to remember).

There are 2 movies under that name... The one that has a old man, and his 2 boys and a daughter, (The 2 boys raped the new boy's mother, and that old indian man left, the old truck, with the boy, and so boy fought back, and the end was pretty good... That before he fight, Indian was talking about the bad moon business, about 1/2 way into movie...

There are 2 movies under that name... The one that has a old man, and his 2 boys and a daughter, (The 2 boys raped the new boy's mother, and that old indian man left, the old truck, with the boy, and so boy fought back, and the end was pretty good... That before he fight, Indian was talking about the bad moon business, about 1/2 way into movie...

Hmm, I will rent it again later or hope it's on cable again. I don't remember seeing that indian man in "bully" but I do remember what happened with actor brad renfro.

have you seen "alpha dog" movie with justin timberlake. true story and sad about innocent young man.

Hmm, I will rent it again later or hope it's on cable again. I don't remember seeing that indian man in "bully" but I do remember what happened with actor brad renfro.

have you seen "alpha dog" movie with justin timberlake. true story and sad about innocent young man.

Uh no, but I may be incorrect.. It might be Bullies.. That might be the one, instead of Bully.. Do be prepared for the pure horror, that befalls ya....

yes true number 13 it.... 6+1+6=13 that right match it.. be-cause one horn and 6+6=12 is 12=tribe

wtf?

one horn? where did a horn come from? are we talking about the devil's horn? didn't he have more than one?

tribe? 12=tribe? where did that come from?

and where does "6+6+1=13/6+6+6=18/ 13:18" mention Revelation? there are plenty of other books with 13 chapters and an 18th verse in that 13th chapter.

you're going to desperate lengths to make up evidence to fit your theory.

wtf?

one horn? where did a horn come from? are we talking about the devil's horn? didn't he have more than one?

and where does "6+6+1=13/6+6+6=18/ 13:18" mention Revelation? there are plenty of other books with 13 chapters and an 18th verse in that 13th chapter.

THAT CORRECT 13:18 REVEATION THAT CHAPTER 13TH THE 616 LOL

I'm not superstitious, nor do I believe in hocus pocus or spooks. I don't go see scary movies, either.

As for luck, don't believe in that, either. What I do believe is what Romans 8:28 says.

No, I don't believe in superstitious nonsense or old wives' tales. Waste of time and energy.

wait a min.. i do have something to do with numbers.. but could it be just karma? or something? or that i have OCD ? i dont know.. i did posted about it in ocd in health section in highland's thread. I have bad luck with number 6 as lot things happened on 6th that I dont understand or couldnt explain?

some people said its just numbers.. some people said i am obessive and said I need to let it go and move on?

whenever its on 6 or 16 or 26 i tend to stay away or stay home on that day to avoid something happening ... it sucks. LOL

wtf?

12=tribe refers to 12 tribes of Israel.

12=tribe refers to 12 tribes of Israel.

then why even mention the fact that "6+6=12=tribes of israel"?

why not "4+8=12=tribes of israel"?

or "1+1+1+9=12=tribes of israel"?

no

i guess "12 tribes + 1 horn = 13" sounds cooler for some reason.

Back