Disrespectful or not?

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Your brother and sister in law live in your father's house, correct?

Maybe she is afraid of her coming homelessness, and reassuring herself that the sale is due to his health, and not that he is tired of people sponging off him.

Maybe , regardless, she has no business posting my dad's business on her status. I personally , don't have her as a friend. My resources came from family members on my maternal side. When my mom called me to tell me what she wrote , I was furious and mad. That wife of my bro is up to no good. My mom will have a talk with my bro.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

green427 said:
Ah, the joy of Facebook.....a great communicating tool that is an awesome way of revealing peoples' true colors and intelligence (or lack of).

No kidding . This person has too much time on their hands. She ought to write about her family and leave mine alone.

Wirelessly posted

Maybe , regardless, she has no business posting my dad's business on her status. I personally , don't have her as a friend. My resources came from family members on my maternal side. When my mom called me to tell me what she wrote , I was furious and mad. That wife of my bro is up to no good. My mom will have a talk with my bro.

No she doesn't. I am just interested in the psychology of the weird things people write in public on places like FB>

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
And then brings it here.

My point was to ask if this kind of behavior is acceptable in social medias. My intentions was to ask if it was disrespectful or not . In my opinion, that starus of hers is false. I heard it all hear say , it's gossip and damaging to my family.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

My point was to ask if this kind of behavior is acceptable in social medias. My intentions was to ask if it was disrespectful or not . In my opinion, that starus of hers is false. I heard it all hear say , it's gossip and damaging to my family.

Rio...she is a part of your family...she's married to your brother....Seems you cannot stand her and all that....but, she is your sister-in-law....and what I would have done was to just let her know that "all" your family business does not need to be broadcast....

Anyhow, when you get your own apartment, feel sure things will be much better for you and you won't have to deal with her as much......Guessing too, that your brother is in the middle of all this, but it's his wife, the one he chose to marry, even love....regardless of how you or the rest of the family feels towards her.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

Rio...she is a part of your family...she's married to your brother....Seems you cannot stand her and all that....but, she is your sister-in-law....and what I would have done was to just let her know that "all" your family business does not need to be broadcast....

Anyhow, when you get your own apartment, feel sure things will be much better for you and you won't have to deal with her as much......Guessing too, that your brother is in the middle of all this, but it's his wife, the one he chose to marry, even love....regardless of how you or the rest of the family feels towards her.

It goes both ways , she can't stand me either. She's put a lot of damage which I won't get into. The focus of the thread was writing family business on social media.

...The focus of the thread was writing family business on social media.
In that case, I would say keep all family business of the internet--FB, AD, youtube, Twitter, etc. You never know who might be watching.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
...The focus of the thread was writing family business on social media.
In that case, I would say keep all family business of the internet--FB, AD, youtube, Twitter, etc. You never know who might be watching.

Unfortunately, it happens. Today in fb , no joke I saw grown up women fighting on the status it looked like Jerry Springer.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

No she doesn't. I am just interested in the psychology of the weird things people write in public on places like FB>

I like your thinking. Today, in fb I saw grown women fighting back and forth in the comments. I was like WTH?? It looked like Jerry Springer.

Wirelessly posted

People tend to post TMI's on FB. I mainly use facebook to share funnies and use it for "mommy's brag book" Share positive info and photos of my children and outings.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

People tend to post TMI's on FB. I mainly use facebook to share funnies and use it for "mommy's brag book" Share positive info and photos of my children and outings.

I agree. It really sinks what happened to me.

Wirelessly posted

Rio said:
Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

I agree, it was a personal family matter and she really had no business sharing it for all her FB friends to see. Perhaps your brother can talk to her.

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
JERRY !!! JERRY !!! JERRY !!! :rockon:

:laugh2: you would have loved to watch these women go at it :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Rio said:
Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

I agree, it was a personal family matter and she really had no business sharing it for all her FB friends to see. Perhaps your brother can talk to her.

I don't think he knows about it.

I dropped FB altogether, I'm not okay with posting a lot About myself, kind of creepy delving out juicy bits to people I barely know, especially those in an authoritative position making you accountable for every word that is posted. I only use texting with a small circle of friends I trust. Never know even if someone close can turn their back on you. That's life, to each their own. I overheard my uncle once said "Don't deal with 'em all at once, one sh*t at a time!"

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
I dropped FB altogether, I'm not okay with posting a lot About myself, kind of creepy delving out juicy bits to people I barely know, especially those in an authoritative position making you accountable for every word that is posted. I only use texting with a small circle of friends I trust. Never know even if someone close can turn their back on you. That's life, to each their own. I overheard my uncle once said "Don't deal with 'em all at once, one sh*t at a time!"

I have my fb open to certain people, I don't have 4,000 frienda lol not even close to that nbr.post postive things not worth talking about someone bec it makes me look like I have no class.

Your uncle has a good point!

You just couldn't behave yourself on FB could you Jessica ?!?!? lol :laugh2:

Back