Disney Halloween Movie

sara1981

Reaction score
every years of October first till 31st watch halloween movies on Disney movies.

your kids watch disney halloween movie?

what favorite movie what your kids chose?

uhh.. i watch that channel too..

Haunted house of the Mansion [eddie murphy] on last night's show.

even though i'm not kid anymore my favorite halloween movie was hocus pocus.
I remember when I was working at a local video rental store years ago. This woman came to me and slammed Hocus Pocus on the counter demanding that it be removed from the shelves because it was about witchcraft and that it shouldn't be in the "Family" section. I simply nodded, took the movie, and put it aside... then she walked out. A few minutes later, I put the movie back on the shelf. ;)

I, too, enjoyed the Hocus Pocus movie. :)

I also did like to watch Halloweentown and Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge.

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble is another one as well. :)

I, too, enjoyed the Hocus Pocus movie. :)

I also did like to watch Halloweentown and Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge.

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble is another one as well. :)
I've been meaning to rent the Halloweentown movies. I just kept forgetting.

I better add them to my queue before I forget.

I've been meaning to rent the Halloweentown movies. I just kept forgetting.

I better add them to my queue before I forget.
Update, there are 4 Halloweentown movies!

- Halloweentown
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge
- Halloweentown High
- Return to Halloweentown

They've been added to my queue. :)

Update, there are 4 Halloweentown movies!

- Halloweentown
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge
- Halloweentown High
- Return to Halloweentown

They've been added to my queue. :)

Whoa, I didn't know they had 4 parts to it. I only knew of 2 parts. Thanks for sharing the info!

I gotta add that last 2 to my queue too. ;)

Whoa, I didn't know they had 4 parts to it. I only knew of 2 parts. Thanks for sharing the info!

I gotta add that last 2 to my queue too. ;)
You're welcome.

I saw the first one on television years ago. I didn't know about the second one until I saw it on DVD at Blockbuster Video. The third and fourth one showed up when I looked it up online. :)

I've watched Hocus Pocus and the first and second Halloweentown movies on the Disney channel with my sister when she was a kid.

It's funny how that woman thought Hocus Pocus was bad when the end is predictable, given that it's a Disney movie.

I watched disney movie "The Haunted Mansion" with Jennifer Tilly and Eddie Murphy.
I also watched "Hocus Pocus" with Bette Midler and old disney movie "Escape to Witch Mountain"

I watched disney movie "The Haunted Mansion" with Jennifer Tilly and Eddie Murphy.
I also watched "Hocus Pocus" with Bette Midler and old disney movie "Escape to Witch Mountain"

I've seen the new version of Escape to Witch Mountain. The previous landlord I had and his friend called their house the Witch Mountain House because it's a big old house with a view of Fall Mountain. :D

I've seen the new version of Escape to Witch Mountain. The previous landlord I had and his friend called their house the Witch Mountain House because it's a big old house with a view of Fall Mountain. :D

Really, I didn't see that one the new version of EWM. Good?

Really, I didn't see that one the new version of EWM. Good?
They're coming out with Race to Witch Mountain next year. It's either a remake of Escape to Witch Mountain or part 4 of the series.

They did part 1, part 2, part 3, then part 2 remake.

I think I'll add these DVDs to my queue. ;)

They're coming out with Race to Witch Mountain next year. It's either a remake of Escape to Witch Mountain or part 4 of the series.

They did part 1, part 2, part 3, then part 2 remake.

I think I'll add these DVDs to my queue. ;)

Thanks Vampy.

Back