Disgusting Coworkers

When are you women ever going to learn that we will never, never, never, never, never figure out what the fuck you want us to do with the damn toilet seat.
My theory is that people should put the seat into the position they need it. However, I have learned, through trial and error, that getting along with the spouse/GF is more important that being logical and correct.

Really though when you look at modern bathroom design it is like they are designed to trap and hold as many germs as possible. Way way too much intricate surface area. Like so many things we are using something that has been added on to and styled but not been built for ease of cleaning and sanitation. These design problems are everywhere. It is astonishing that we as a society have not simply moved on. It is time for not just a new bunch of electronic gadgets but lots of other things as well. Should a bathroom have corners in it? And why do we sit on a seat anyway? And what about those goofy stand up urinals that splatter back no matter where you aim?

the upright urinal does not splash back. the toilet does.

So flush the fucking thing with your foot, for God's sake! Jebus, it boggles my fucking mind how many grown adults aren't potty trained!

exactly! but some adults are just unreasonably finicky and does not want to "touch" anything even with their foot. I mean... c'mon... don't they realize what they're walking on is a lot dirtier than flushing the toilet handle? :roll:

Street Urinal Makes Public Peeing Practical

axixa-660x335.jpg

axixa_02_OEywQ_17621.jpg

axixa_03_sEzw3_17621.jpg

This is the Axixa, and here in Barcelona, we need it. The ceramic, water-stain shaped device is a public urinal. It even comes in pee-yellow.

Public urination is a big problem in my hometown: hordes of drunken tourists, all filled up with nowhere to go. Bars won’t let you use the restrooms unless you are a customer, there are almost no public toilets (a few porta-potties at the beach is about the size of it), and because the locals have some taste, there aren’t even many branches of McDonald’s, the default public bathroom for much of the world.

The Axixa is a design by Mexican Miguel Melgarejo, and could be deployed cheaply and easily on any city wall. Inside there is a traditional U-bend water trap leading to a drainage pipe. The outside could actually be any shape, but a yellow streak of piss seems appropriate enough. But would people use them? If you are desperate enough to pee in the street anyway, we doubt you’d be too embarrassed to use the Axixa instead. I just hope that the local government sees this and turns the design from concept into reality.

Axixa, a hygienic way of peeing on the walls [The Design Blog]

When are you women ever going to learn that we will never, never, never, never, never figure out what the fuck you want us to do with the damn toilet seat. Basically because we just don’t care. There is just absolutely no way you are ever going to get us to lift the freaking seat to pee and put it back down when we’re done. It just ain’t gonna happen. So get over it. We will shoot through the seat, and if we miss, oh well. Get some TP and mop it up. I at least wipe my own messes most of the time (when I’m sober). But that’s about as trained as any male is ever going to get. Most of us just squirt and skedaddle.

That brings me to another invention that I’ve been thinking about for years—toilet seats that go up and down on voice command. C’mon—this is a total no-brainer. Why hasn’t this been invented yet?

Then perhaps you feel that we women should also wipe your ass for you? C'mon, have some decency! When we have get some TP to clean up your tinkle, it pretty much amounts to us having to wipe for you.

It's not about being 'trained' it just boils down to pure laziness.

how about this - Close the toilet cover. Both men and women have to lift it anyway. this is fair for all.

how about this - Close the toilet cover. Both men and women have to lift it anyway. this is fair for all.

No, just make sure you don't get piss all over the toilet, and if you do, clean it up, if that's too much for you then I suggest you wear a diaper. :wave:

I’ve got it! I’m gonna install His and Hers toilets in my next house! Why didn’t I think of that before?

I’ve got it! I’m gonna install His and Hers toilets in my next house! Why didn’t I think of that before?
Well good luck, but its your idea, your'e paying for it, not me.

Jiro, that looks like a neat idea for men who piss all over the place. :P

I recall a documentary about pheromones, where they were showing men at British soccer games urinating through rolled up newspapers, because they wanted to avoid crowded restrooms. They theorized that the urine contains pheromones that trigger aggresive behavior. Watching them hold the roll up over their penis and pissing was kind of funny, but my theory was that the violence was more likely triggered by misaiming the newspaper, causing a warm flow over the back of the guy in front of the urinater. That, plus a few ales down my hatch, would be enough for me.

i used to steal toilet papers, not just little ones, but big commerical ones that is about the size of the 1970's magnetic tapes for mainframes computers.....
remember, i said i used to, i dont do this now, no need, i dont gamble anymore so i have better budget control

but they never got dirtier, just more toilet rolls rflmao

I used to work at the YMCA and the shower/toilet stall is such a mess. Especially I had to clean up the poop off the floor after the mom's kid went on the floor. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

So now I work in the nursing home and we reguire to wear gloves at work but had to change it from time to time also wash our hands before and after using the gloves and meal time.

I often work in what we call "camps" up here. This is worker housing that is staged for jobs out of town where there is no way enough housing out there for a large number of workers. I am an electrician now and am just one of the guys staying there. When starting out years ago I was a bullcook and camp attendent cleaning and supplying rooms. So even now I have an extra eye towards cleanliness factors. One thing I see now that makes me pack Lysol and Clorox wipes to these jobs is that the housekeeping staff wears gloves when cleaning the entire bathroom so whatever is on those gloves is spread around everywhere they touch while wearing them. They have a lot of rooms and bathrooms to clean so often the same set of gloves stays on as they blast through their routine. I have gotten sick more since the use of gloves has come
in to use. I do not know what to do about this except to reclean with lysol and Clorox wipes.

Are they wearing those crappy old fashioned yellow rubber gloves? I hate those...the insides of those gloves gets really gross...I prefer latex or vinyl medical exam gloves when I clean my house, they're a lot less gross-feeling. I have sensory issues sometimes, I guess.

Suggest frequent changing of cheap vinyl or latex medical exam gloves....have them change the gloves between each bathroom and each room, or each thing. They're pretty cheap and comes in boxes of like 100 gloves, comes in S, M, L sizes.

And also, along with the lysol and clorox wipes, keep a hand sanitizer on hand like I do.

oh god yes.... in my college dorm, I always dreaded about shitting on weekend because janitors do not work on weekend. Friday-Saturday is when students get crazy drunk. When I go take a dump, more than half of toilets were not flushed and I remember this particular toilet - I have never understood how can a human turd be as huge as horse shit.

:eek3:

College dorms are very disgusting. In my college days when I would visit friends in the dorms (I lived in my own apartment as I hate sharing my space with other people) I've seen big mushrooms growing in the kitchenettes in the dorms, out of the counters in the counters and along the sink areas. I thought it was one of the most disgusting things ever. I was so glad I chose to live in an apartment and pay my rent instead of living in the dorm which VR would pay for (in minnesota). GROSS. :barf:

If restaurants are not going to clean their restrooms then they need to install automatic flushing toilets like wal-mart has, have sensor sinks where the water turns on when it detects a hand near the faucet, and have at least two people on staff that does nothing but clean restrooms. If the restrooms were inspected for cleanliness along with the kitchen during health department inspections, then I believe we would have cleaner restrooms in more places, rather than just occasional place that takes pride in ALL aspects of customer service not just the direct customer service. If the restroom has critical violations such as faulty plumbing, fecal matter outside the toilet bowl, etc., then the business should not be allowed to run until the restroom is cleaned and repaired up to health department standards.

I really hate automatic flushing toilets! Why? They always startle me when I sit down, and then when I move a bit, the toilet goes WHOOOOOOOOOSH! And all the water goes on my ASS! So I end up with a very dirty ass just for peeing..and I have to clean it!

They should reconfigure the system and hook it up to the stall doors so that instead of while people are sitting on the toilet and just getting up to pull up their pants, when people are done and OPEN the toilet stall DOOR, the toilet automatically flushes when the door is opened, that way the water doesn't get splashed on our asses and we don't get startled out of our wits while going "WHAT WAS THAT I FELT" because we didn't hear the toilet flush but FELT it! And the toilets still gets flushed...just that it would be a minute later.

I remember the very first time I had sat on an automatic toilet....it was at the public library in downtown Milwaukee. I peed, and I moved a bit to get the toilet paper, and the toilet goes WHOOOOOOOSH! and I jumped up completely frightened not knowing what I just felt on my ass!!! I was like WTF WHAT WAS THAT?! And then while I was standing I figured out it was new technology, and I have hated that new technology ever since....since 1999. Those damn toilets automatically flushes at the slightest movement! And the dirty water ends up splashed on my ass! EW!

Me thinks to save people from having to touch the door handle is to have an automatic door that opens when you walk or stand near it. This way you can dry your hands with the paper towel then then throw it in the trash bin.

I believe the maintenance workers at wal-mart are required to clean the bathrooms every six hours, but I think it would be better if they cleaned it every 4 hours.

The Walmart I shop at has NO doors in the bathrooms...the bathrooms are built in so that you have to go one way and then the other way to exit the bathrooms so there is still privacy. Like going around a wall, you know. That way you don't have to touch anything.

Back