Diseases of the Presidents of the United States

great to know what they have

Poor Franklin Pierce. He lost his 11 year old son to a train accident about two months before he became the president. He drank himself to death.

It doesn't surprise me Lincoln had bad depression. I'm told He used his humor to mask his depression. His friends were concerned, because he did not show up at his own wedding. They had to came over at his place and got him out of his bed. It was not his first incident.

Cool link.

Hair losses considered as a disease? Got to be kidding on this one.

I wish she hired Loretta Bobbitt as an intern back in the gold old days.
she never thanked Bill when she became a Senator at that winning rally, she moved her head at mightnight Y2000 when he leaned on to kiss her, he never sat behind her at the confirmation hearing last week and the liberal New York Tims even had an article about how many days they were apart in a year....

And he is the only president who refused to released his whole medical and health records when the White House doctor asked why he needed an allergy shot for....

Yea, I bet Mrs. Clinton :nutkick: at Bill. Bill better keep his pants on. :lol:

i don't understand what is meaning point i don't clear understand what is explain to talk to mess on topic focus on right appropriate to english. i am not sure what is mess on topic i am sorry what are you do think so mess not good i don't want to messing i dont' like that is very mess

It's an interesting article but I feel that a lot of information in that article is mostly being biased.

There's a lot of diseases that were not formally identified in the old days since these medicine/science terms or "label" were still being "new".

There's one that caught my attention on the article. It said that Franklin Pierce had horse riding injury. That's what I find so funny about it because how can a horse riding injury be associated as a disease?

And under the right conditions, ignorance is curable.

Dangerous!

Very Danger ! H1N1 Flu is very high level number #6 now. Virus can kill everyone all over world.

Back