different languages

Irish Gaelic sounds like a pretty language. I like Irish names a lot.

Agreed. It is a very melodic language. I understand that it is difficult to learn,though, especially for an English speaker, because so many of the sounds used are not used in English. I assume that it would be difficult to learn to read, for a deaf individual, as well, because letter combinations are so different from what one would find in English. That would be the visual aspect of the spoken aspect.

I think that any language is challenge to learn and it's unique.
it's fun to learn many different language.

My old hearie friend Orlando. He speak 15 foreign languages. and He does speak my language too. I was impressive.

i speak spanish but i would looove to learn italian...but... i think before that i need to learn Tagalog for my inlaws :P

language i'd like to learn

hope to begin learning arabic sign language in the following mos. I do speak dutch and am passionate about the italian language! couldn't say I speak italian though...too many ppl. think they're fluent in a language when all they can do is rescue themselves (i.e., go to the bathroom/buy something).

2 speech in different languages as English and French. 6 different sign languages as Australia English, Auslan, BSL, ASL, French, Greek and International. Total is 8 different languages.... Sometime I work as Interpreter for special events as Deaflympic and meeting with design/ clients......

un poisson hors de la cuvette ...
In English - a fish out of the bowl...

2 speech in different languages as English and French. 6 different sign languages as Australia English, Auslan, BSL, ASL, French, Greek and International. Total is 8 different languages.... Sometime I work as Interpreter for special events as Deaflympic and meeting with design/ clients......

un poisson hors de la cuvette ...
In English - a fish out of the bowl...

and where is german language DGS "Deutsche Gebaerdensprache" ?? heh... that is fine, if you don't want to learn in german language. It is too hard to understand for sentense. I was born in Berlin, germany, so i still learn in english language. it make enjoy for me, but i want learn in italian language, it looks like romantic speech.

I love you
Ich liebe Dich
Ti' amo :cuddle:

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation that is translation

and where is german language DGS "Deutsche Gebaerdensprache" ?? heh... that is fine, if you don't want to learn in german language. It is too hard to understand for sentense. I was born in Berlin, germany, so i still learn in english language. it make enjoy for me, but i want learn in italian language, it looks like romantic speech.

I love you
Ich liebe Dich
Ti' amo :cuddle:

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation that is translation

I would love to learning German language but 8 languages is enough for me.... My next door, some family (mostly my families from Europe inc UK and Ireland) and some friends from Germany.. They are very friendly.

Chin up and smile!
Geek chick

I know the foreign languages are English, German, some Italian, Some French, Some Russian. I love Europe!

I hope to perfect ASL/SEE....I will do that faster if I go to deaf gathers and events. I Speak, write and read English, and Spanish perfectly. I want to fine tune Italian to perfect it. I am near fluent Italian and read and write it well too.

Guten Tag!

I only know some basic words in Deutsch... however I've forgotten most cause I've been lacking with my Deutsch practise :S

Auf Wiederscehen! (I doubt the spelling is right!)

Back