Different brand of tires

Xterra = 4x4 but 2WD with VDC is sweet too

AWD do have ESP too.

Nothing to wrong with Xterra. I drove that before and it was not bad but little slow to me. It's great for heavy duty like snow plow, pull trailer, and rock mountain.

BTW new federal law, all vehicles (not semi-truck) must have Electronic stability control.

AWD do have ESP too.

Nothing to wrong with Xterra. I drove that before and it was not bad but little slow to me. It's great for heavy duty like snow plow, pull trailer, and rock mountain.

BTW new federal law, all vehicles (not semi-truck) must have Electronic stability control.

The Xterra you drove... what year?

no wonder. it's slow yes. 2005-present = sweeeeeet. more powerful engine.

Yeah, only 170 hp in the first generation models, later added supercharger option and bumped it to 210 hp with more low end grunt.

no wonder. it's slow yes. 2005-present = sweeeeeet. more powerful engine.

Well, I drove that V6 only and it's 170hp vs Subaru RS H4 165hp. So Subaru is quick than Xterra. Yes, I knew Xterra is heavy than Subaru RS. I don't tried on Xterra with supercharger yet.

Yeah, only 170 hp in the first generation models, later added supercharger option and bumped it to 210 hp with more low end grunt.

2004 do have supercharger like V6 with supercharger and it's around 210hp.

Well, I drove that V6 only and it's 170hp vs Subaru RS H4 165hp. So Subaru is quick than Xterra. Yes, I knew Xterra is heavy than Subaru RS. I don't tried on Xterra with supercharger yet.

2004 do have supercharger like V6 with supercharger and it's around 210hp.

why would you want Xterra to be fast like a racing car? Xterra is not a sport car, silly. anyway - Xterra now has 4.0L 261hp.

If they want a fast "SUV" vehicle... they should just simply get a BMW X5 or Porsche Cayenne

why would you want Xterra to be fast like a racing car? Xterra is not a sport car, silly. anyway - Xterra now has 4.0L 261hp.

If they want a fast "SUV" vehicle... they should just simply get a BMW X5 or Porsche Cayenne

Not just racing car. I just hope it should be 0-60mph under 8 seconds but not fast enough to me.

If I want racing car then no SUV or truck for me.

2011 same as ETCs (Electronic Throttle Control) cuz the ESC systems must use ETC/ ABS systems. Safety reason. Stupid a communist car.

ESC system use yaw rate control in ABS system and ETC system

Why Stupid a communist car?

Watch video.
http://dl3.interlake.net/shared/wm/.../ESPerience/us/esc_is_more_than_an_option.wmv

It's real video. You will understand why new federal law must have ESC system. It is not just about you and your driver skill, Think about other stupid driver in your way or deer jump on road at out of blue. Few of my friends got an accident after dodge from deers, other cars,black ice, etc. If ESC system come with it and it help to LESS risk.

ESC system use yaw rate control in ABS system and ETC system

Why Stupid a communist car?

Watch video.
http://dl3.interlake.net/shared/wm/.../ESPerience/us/esc_is_more_than_an_option.wmv

It's real video. You will understand why new federal law must have ESC system. It is not just about you and your driver skill, Think about other stupid driver in your way or deer jump on road at out of blue. Few of my friends got an accident after dodge from deers, other cars,black ice, etc. If ESC system come with it and it help to LESS risk.

airbags. ABS brake. ECS. TCM. etc...... and we're still dying from deer accidents...

So, I should safely say that my car is dangerous to drive on the roads. :lol:

My car does not have a variety of traction control system and ABS system. It only has two front airbags, that's it.

Too many acronyms. I can't keep up.

My truck is very unsafe I guess. Part time 4wd, no anti-lock brake system, no electronic traction control, no electronic stability control, no air-bag, and I am sure I am missing a lot of other things modern cars have.

But it gets me everywhere I need to go.

I just think that all the tech advancements in the world will never replace good driving skills....

Back