Did you vote?!

Dennis S.

Reaction score
If you did vote, GREAT. I did!

200403_voted.jpg

If you did not, I'm of the opinion that you should shut up for the next 4 years. I know it sounds harsh, but the only real way you can make something happen is by stepping up and voting.

If you could not for some serious reason, I apologize and I hope that you can vote next time.

Whether you did vote or not, you might want to fill out this survey conducted by the NAD.

http://www.nad.org/2004votersurvey

I just let them know in general terms that I had no problems voting, but some other people might have had some difficulty and this will help the NAD know what states are causing problems. Take it easy!

I'm voting it for Kerry John! My whole family have already vote it for Kerry John and I'm just wondering that California has the most popular votes for Kerry John.

FutureGame2100 said:
I'm voting it for Kerry John! My whole family have already vote it for Kerry John and I'm just wondering that California has the most popular votes for Kerry John.

I'm wondering about that too and I'm suprised that Bush is kicking Kerry's ass in Florida

I voted! I was so excited because this is the first I've been old enough.

Psa182 said:
I voted! I was so excited because this is the first I've been old enough.
Good for you! :)

I think I have posted this in another thread but... anyway, yes I voted on Tuesday - for Bush! :)

Me too I've already mentioned earlier
that I voted for Bush :applause:

I voted. Despite my cramps, I got up, took a bath, and drove to the polling place...thank goodness I didnt have to wait in line. Cast my ballot, put it in the ballot box, went home, took more aspirin and collapsed again on my sofa.

I had the flu when I went to vote. (Only, I didn't know I had the flu)
I had a fever (I also didn't know that), pain everywhere, nausea, etc. And then I had to wait in line for over an hour. (Thank God it wasn't 10)

Back