Did u watch>> "Rock of Love"??

Wow, Lacey is STILL there?? Obviously she's being kept around for ratings lol. >_< I can't wait for I Love New York 2. =P

Yeah Bret kept Lucy :hmm::lol: so I guess that he will choice heather? :giggle:

I like the show

I like the show when it first started that girl who was kicked out but got back in was hilarious drunk. What happen to Bret he was way hotter when he was with Poison did he have a chemical peel? his face looks weird and he has a bad weave job going just like new York LOL. I hope he picks Jess though she is cooler than all the chick I want Lacy to BEGONE:fingersx: she is :crazy: but they will keep her around for the ratings.. I just dont get what he sees in her she is a loony tune. I dont think he will find love just like Flav and New York didnt just so he can do Rock of Love 2 anything is better than getting stuck being a lounge act in Vegas baby LOL and New York please dont get me started on the girl she needs to loosen her weaves they are a bit to tight that goes for her mother too. I would be embarrassed to have a mother like her totally nutty but I guess that's entertainment. I don't think New York is pretty beauty is only skin deep really anyways. Hoopsie the girl Flav picked is way hotter than New York will ever be but again beauty is only skin deep*shrug* just my two cents

now it's just heather ,and jess

I think jess will be the one picked ...noo offense but heather looks like man with makeup on...

I can't wait till Sunday to see how Brett picks. My vote is for Jess but I bet he goes with worn out stripper Heather. In the end it wont matter. He's not really doing this for love. He's doing it for publicity. I'm still gonna watch to see who wins.

Cool!

Me still vote heather.. cuz Jess is tense!

Can't wait watch this sunday :giggle: ;):):)

yeah I watch that show last night. I am glad he pick Jes over Heather. IMO if he pick Heather, they won't last long because of Heather attidude and etc. There will be reunion show on next Sunday and there will be another war and bitching next week. I like to see the girls bitching each other.

Lol yeah.. curious watch next snday for reunion :giggle:

I'm so glad Jes won cause she's such a sweetheart and does care about other people's feelings..I don't like Heather's negative attitude and she only cares about herself .....

Also, I was soo THRILLER that Lacey was out, omg she was soo evil...

Angel!! I didn't even know you watch that show too.

Yea, Jes won and I believe he choose wisely. ;)

I have been watching Rock of Love.. till End.. but not the reunion..
I dont know what happen that Jes.. and why Rock of Love 2.. what did i miss.. that time we were packing and moved out across the states.. no tv/no internet for a month..
now i saw the show.. will be coming on tonight.. I was soo thrill!..

I saw New York both espoides.. shes just crack my ass up!.. her mom.. sorry I must have to say she is Biotch!..

I just enjoy to watch dramas.. instead of family dramas or friends dramas in here.. :giggle:

I saw New York both espoides.. shes just crack my ass up!.. her mom.. sorry I must have to say she is Biotch!..

I just enjoy to watch dramas.. instead of family dramas or friends dramas in here.. :giggle:

Me too :lol:!!

Yep I watched the Rocked of love, But is very stupid show but hey Brett Micheals is cute but stupid idea to just use all the women sneakng around. But Lacy is pathic type of gal look for trouble to twist her story around.

Rock of Love has too many white girls. I like to watch hotty black girls on TV reality shows. This is why Flavor of love series has alot of them. My finace is black and she is hot n sexy.

Who cares about races. Race was not an issue on that show. It the behavior that I see on the show was a issue and the way the acts. I see them acting immature.

Back