Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rock of love by

Brett Michaels!!

at

VHR channel ( mtv)

:lol: ... All women fought over him.

I have something find out about him that he has been diabetic since he was 6 years old!!!!

BRETT is Hot!!! :giggle: :):):)

Ohh I forgoten about this. I prefer to watch New York shows. Havn't miss any of her shows. Now "I love New York 2" will come out anytime soon.

I have been watching this and it is so stupid it's funny. Don't threaten me with a good time!!!!! LMAO Now I have to watch all of it so I can see who he picks. Dear God.

Rock of Love has too many white girls. I like to watch hotty black girls on TV reality shows. This is why Flavor of love series has alot of them. My finace is black and she is hot n sexy.

Rock of Love has too many white girls. I like to watch hotty black girls on TV reality shows. This is why Flavor of love series has alot of them. My finace is black and she is hot n sexy.

Cool!! ;) Me too watch New York .. Tv and I suppose that Tiffany "New York" will officially announce by tomorrow on July 27th that when New York 2 will be on Tv!!! :):)

I assume that Tiffany "New York" is hot too but Now I see that she has Breast Implants now so look too big for her?:dunno2:

;) Me female for Brett!! :giggle:

Cool!! ;) Me too watch New York .. Tv and I suppose that Tiffany "New York" will officially announce by tomorrow on July 27th that when New York 2 will be on Tv!!! :):)

I assume that Tiffany "New York" is hot too but Now I see that she has Breast Implants now so look too big for her?:dunno2:

;) Me female for Brett!! :giggle:

Yeah it sure does look good on her (the breast implants). It doesn't really matter to me small or big boobs. As long they are dark skins is all matters to me.

Rock of Love is pretty cool. Lacey is crazy girl.

Yes I am agreed with you about lacey who is a crazy woman! Because notice that she is no reason grab to Jen and hold her pulling into the water pool! Lacey said she will picking on all the ladies! So I am sure They all ladies will be pissed off at lacey Soon! :shock: :ugh: :):):) Hope that Brett remove her tooo!!:giggle:

Yes I am agreed with you about lacey who is a crazy woman! Because notice that she is no reason grab to Jen and hold her pulling into the water pool! Lacey said she will picking on all the ladies! So I am sure They all ladies will be pissed off at lacey Soon! :shock: :ugh: :):):) Hope that Brett remove her tooo!!:giggle:

Or Bret want to be the next Ozzy? Ozzy have pink/redish hair wife too. Which Lacey has the same hair color. LOL

AWESOME!!! AUG 15th. Cant wait to see it!
New York aka tiffany, she is friggin ugly and gross to me! But Mariah C, Raven Symone, halle berry, Dorothy Dandridge, jennifer beals, Persia white, Melanie Brown, Twin tia and tamera mowry are hottie black chicks!!!! they are the most awe-adorable chicks my eyes rest upon than a deformed chic tiffany(new york)!

anyway i better let people stick this topic... :)

New York aka tiffany, she is friggin ugly and gross to me! But Mariah C, Raven Symone, halle berry, Dorothy Dandridge, jennifer beals, Persia white, Melanie Brown, Twin tia and tamera mowry are hottie black chicks!!!! they are the most awe-adorable chicks my eyes rest upon than a deformed chic tiffany(new york)!

anyway i better let people stick this topic... :)

It doesn't matter about her looks but it's fun to watch her on reality shows. She is big key to any reality shows. Once she done with her 2nd show, I hope they will bring her again in another reality show, maybe surreal life? My finace and I love watching Tiffany but her mom need to go.

It doesn't matter about her looks but it's fun to watch her on reality shows. She is big key to any reality shows. Once she done with her 2nd show, I hope they will bring her again in another reality show, maybe surreal life? My finace and I love watching Tiffany but her mom need to go.
Zing, Bro! Yeah I got you.. "I love New York" show is best drama show than flav show. Yeaa... Tiffany need to get her mother out of that show.. ;)

Brett choice Brandi C and Cindy to leave because Cindy has too much emotion sad missing her son! and Brandi is a too wild girl for him :giggle:

Dang Lacey still on the show! I wish Bret kick her out. I think VH1 asks Bret to keep Lacey until the end for ratings. Just like Flav did with New York keeping her all the way to the end. These just for the ratings. Without New York for final few shows will be boring.... so Lacey is spiking "Rock of Love" as Bootz from Charmed school.

Dang Lacey still on the show! I wish Bret kick her out. I think VH1 asks Bret to keep Lacey until the end for ratings. Just like Flav did with New York keeping her all the way to the end. These just for the ratings. Without New York for final few shows will be boring.... so Lacey is spiking "Rock of Love" as Bootz from Charmed school.

Oh yeah, I cannot believe that Bret still kept her!:eek: Lucey is very nasty :lol:

I love these shows! LOL, those girls are just as crazy as the Flavor Of Love ladies.

i saw that te other day

i'm waiting for pete wentz to have his own show like that.. i just have a feeling he will.

Back