did anyone ever...

SpiceHD said:
ewwww diaharra ... the smell... eww the feeling... even double eww

even worse... u gotta .. ugh... clean it up!!!! if its in house that is..

i might will end up barf! i wont clean it up i will have umm steven to clean it up lol :giggle:

I did once when I was camping. I stepped in dog poo and suddenly, something smelled. I was like, WTF!? I looked down... :barf:

Oh yeah I've stepped on dog poop plenty of times and even worse cats' vomits... vomits and poops are the worse to step on instead of pee and yes on barefeet even. Today I stepped on some pee barefeet. Geezz!

I did it often when I was in England. :cold: dogs's poo is everywhere on the street.

I havent do it since 1985. I remember that year because I move to live in Germany. The owner has to pick their dogs's business up and throw it to rubbish bin. They will pay the fine if they dont pick dog's business up and throw it to rubbish bin.

We saw a lady from other neighborhood from window let her dog do the business on the street near my house then go off without pick it up for a first time last summer. My hubby ran after them and ask her to do that please. A lady gave my hubby nasty remark and say that she dont have paper or newspaper to pick her dog's business. Other neighbor saw us and come to us and said something to lady then call police with his mobile phone. It frighten lady off and ask my hubby for any paper. My hubby get paper for her to pick up and ask my hubby if she can use it to my rubbish bin. My hubby told her to use her dog's business near where she live and throw it in her own rubbish bin or street rubbish bin next time or go to forest instead of let her dog poo on any street near houses and use neighbour's rubbish bin.
After she gone, neighbor told my hubby that dog business was near his house often until he caught her when he saw us at last. Since she doesnt go near our area anymore but go to forest.

wait till you step on horse poop. I recently went down to Tex to visit my cousin, he has two horses.. somehow horse butted me back and i stepped back and stepped on HUGE pile of horse poop!!!!! My shoe was like fricking soaked. ughhhh!!!! :barf:

I have stepped dog poops, cat hairballs (gross!), geese poops, and too many to count. I think horse poop was one of the worst.

downing said:
wait till you step on horse poop. I recently went down to Tex to visit my cousin, he has two horses.. somehow horse butted me back and i stepped back and stepped on HUGE pile of horse poop!!!!! My shoe was like fricking soaked. ughhhh!!!! :barf:

I have stepped dog poops, cat hairballs (gross!), geese poops, and too many to count. I think horse poop was one of the worst.

horse poop :shock: I can image it must be fucking worst because of that large poop what about cows... :o

About cat hairballs, do you have special paste to give cats to protect hairballs? It's good and helpful. I gave my cats paste daily.

Yea I have stepped on dog's poop.

:rofl: Angel, you really cracked me up this morning. Boy oh boy my tummy hurt.

Yea horse poop is so huge and I often to for a ride and had to watch what I am stepping on. No I have not yet stepped on. LOL if I had to go out there I will be wearing my boot. :rofl:

Back