Did a world a favor.

It pays to be older and playing Pac-Man for ages.

I have you all beat: 40,286

Except I made that up. ;) Shh. Don't tell anyone!

This thread had gone off-topic already? I felt like my post doesn't even matter anymore. :(

Sorry, CheriTree hunny.. we do get off topic when it's Miss Long Nose bashing us poor GLBT folkies...hehheh.

hey, I got 100,001!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Sorry, CheriTree hunny.. we do get off topic when it's Miss Long Nose bashing us poor GLBT folkies...hehheh.

hey, I got 100,001!!!

I do not believe you.

Did Endymion teach you how to cheat?

Cheri said:
This thread had gone off-topic already? I felt like my post doesn't even matter anymore. :(

Awww. Your post was fine!

Oh, I also thought I wanted to add, we do have some idea of where AIDS came from. HIV is very similar to SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), and many people suspect that HIV is a descendant of the SIV virus that attacks chimpanzees. HIV apparently evolved and attacks humans now.

Here's some more info: http://www.avert.org/origins.htm

ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

i just got 32,527 points!!! and 3 green apples!!!

new record for me!

Cheri said:

Haven't you figured out that nothing you say to her is going to have any affect? Let it go. You're wasting your time, anyway.

Endymion said:
HIV is very similar to SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), and many people suspect that HIV is a descendant of the SIV virus that attacks chimpanzees. HIV apparently evolved and attacks humans now.

Yes - and much of what we have learned about epidemiology from tracing the AIDS virus, has taught us how to trace other emerging viruses.

It's not as important how it mutated but that we do have a full understanding now of how it is transmitted and how to prevent it now.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/

I'm glad you guys are having fun using up Alex's space.

Hey Alex, start charging these people. :lol:

DreamDeaf said:

hey, I got 100,001!!!
Mmmm.. last week or two, you yelled at us for going off topic.. And now you are doing it yourself. :nono: That doesn't make you look good here.

Back