decorte xmas? anyone

I'm not going to pull my Christmas decorations out until the second week of December or so, because I'm planning on getting a real tree again for this year, I know how real trees can be a real pain in the ass, but I like the smell of pine. Angel has better Christmas decorations than I do, I don't buy a whole lot nor even putting out the lights outside, just a tree pretty much and some other indoor decorations. ;)

I'm not going to pull my Christmas decorations out until the second week of December or so, because I'm planning on getting a real tree again for this year, I know how real trees can be a real pain in the ass, but I like the smell of pine. Angel has better Christmas decorations than I do, I don't buy a whole lot nor even putting out the lights outside, just a tree pretty much and some other indoor decorations. ;)

Oh yeah it would be nice to smell from real tree :lol: but till after xmas is done then take tree out pain in the ass lol cuase it can fell off everywhere on the floor had to sweep or vaccum before sting the feet or when sit on the floor oww in the butt :lol: :giggle:

Oh yeah it would be nice to smell from real tree :lol: but till after xmas is done then take tree out pain in the ass lol cuase it can fell off everywhere on the floor had to sweep or vaccum before sting the feet or when sit on the floor oww in the butt :lol: :giggle:

Lol! Silly Monkey, Yep it is sure a pain in the ass when it comes to vacuming up the pine needles, ouchie sometimes when I go under the tree adding more water in it's bowl, I would get pointed at from a pine needle, grrr those pine needles sure hurts! but the reason why I decide for another real tree again for this year, because I just love the scent of Christmas. Also those poupourri in a small electricity crockpot.

Lol! Silly Monkey, Yep it is sure a pain in the ass when it comes to vacuming up the pine needles, ouchie sometimes when I go under the tree adding more water in it's bowl, I would get pointed at from a pine needle, grrr those pine needles sure hurts! but the reason why I decide for another real tree again for this year, because I just love the scent of Christmas. Also those poupourri in a small electricity crockpot.

Yeah, lol :lol: when I was young not sure what age when I go under real xmas tree and it sting my head oww lol hate that lol. It can be poke in the eyes .. you gonna be careful with from poke eyes.. you do that twice from your finger and the pen too :lol: .. *ducks*

I will get small tree, just fake and decoration, then leave on table.

Also, we will put lights on out of house too.

dang wish i can have real pine tree, my boyfriend is allergy to it. So, i don't mind at all.

my family never used pine trees for christmas.. but we have used cedar for christmas trees when i was young but till my mom realized i am allergic to the cedar trees so we stopped using it and used the artificial tree ever since.. its not the same cuz i love the smell of cedar trees.. :( so we used the potpourri scent of cedars which is better than nothing. heh! :)

real_candy_christmas_tree.jpg

^ is a cedar tree .. smell great but too bad i am allergic to it.. :(

found more infos.. accord to that site Howstuffworks "How Christmas Trees Work"

Among the best-selling Christmas trees are the Douglas, Fraser, Noble and Balsam firs, and the Scotch, Virginia and white pine trees. You might be among the growing number of people who choose a living tree. One of the most popular trees for this is the Colorado blue spruce.

i will decorate both inside and outside next week after everybody leave for home

My mom usually decorates the whole place with Christmas stuff. She has christmas forks, spoons, knives, bowls, napkins, placemats, etc. She's also got pictures and artwork as well.

Today, My xmas tree up... decorate lighting.. Oh fook wrong xmas light which it's burning and stupid blink.. I hurried went over to the zeller and last minute to buy right xmas light which it's chasing light features choice.. finally xmas light up.. *exhales* Wha...a.. beautiful xmas tree but have not gone decorate yet..
This afternoon, I went to Wal-fart and bought another color. My xmas tree theme is... Burglury Wine X Silver... and snowman decorates (Why not?) My xmas tree was Silver X Blue from last year... This year different decorate..
*psssst* My hubby little lit his fume ears out... I'm glad he did! :D

Tomorrow, We'll have xmas lights outdoor hang it up.... Hopefully weather still same as today... *crossing my fingers* because today was so damn beautiful still stay cool x nice breeze.. NOT FRIGG'N COLD.. just perfect type of Fall season.

OH yes the xmas tree theme. I haven't thought about what colour I will use on my tree yet. Last year I had mauve theme. I might have mauve and silver this year. :)

i havent thought of christmas theme yet.. i will ask tj what he want .. after all its our christmas tree .. :) i will let ya know what he say.. :) heh..

Not yet, hopefully next weekend- I am not sure about this weekend but wait and see. I always do that after thanksgiving.

I am not sure when I will start decoration because I am moving to the new house first of the weekend in December so probably wait until first or second week of Dec.

I already set up xmas since monday afternoon was in a mood to set it up.. I bought more lights yesterday cuz i putted xmas lights on the tree and it was half and not enough so had to gt MORE! now i got it.. Its a WHITE xmas tree with COLOR lights look PRETTY! sumething different better than nothing...

I love xmas i usually do it after thanksgiving but toooo EXCITED to set it up and look at it everynight when the lights re on!... love it!

LOVE XMAS! hehe

TTYL! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

whew not only me! LOL! my bf and i did set up white xmas tree last sunday, and decorte inside apt too.. it beautiful!

Back