Deaths, injuries in London blasts

Miss P If you support al queda and homeland security is reading you post you might end up in jail.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Is it possible Christians can join the Muslim terrorists? :ugh2:

Sure, Miss P - just say the word and we'll take up a collection to pay for transportation and your first month at a Taliban training camp. :thumb:

*singing* :whistle: "Hello muddah, hello faddah - here I am at Camp Granada" :dance:

Liebling:-))) said:
I watched TV few minutes ago confirmed that 47 died and 700 injuries. :(

I´m still waiting for the reply from my brother and family in London...

I hope nothing happens to your family, it sure is a sad day for London! It reminds me of WTC and now having to see this.. Its a tragedy and someone has got to do something to stop this terrorist.. (that is if its a terrorist)

Let us know if you do hear from your family!

Pvt. Parts said:
Taylor,

There are a lot of people who may be anti-Bush in this country, but that doesn't mean they don't think terrorism isn't a threat.

Beginning with Carter, all of our presidents have responded to the threat of terrorism during their terms. If you want to take a stroll down memory lane we can.

Terrorism has been around a hell of a long time.

RebelGirl,

Unfortunately the U.S. isn't as innocent as you think. We have plenty of things to be ashamed of -- there have been atrocities committed under our flag.

And you are correct, we aren't the only country with plenty to be ashamed of.

This isn't the reason terrorists are attacking civilized countries though.

They are doing it because they've been brainwashed into believing a very violent Wahhabist interpretation of Islam. This is how they justify the killing of innocent people.

Imagine if there were Christians in the U.S. who believed so strongly in their faith that they would kill innocent people in the name of god because they think that non-Christians are sinners and deserve to die because of it.

I agree with you, I don't mean that just the U.S. is innocent, i just meant as a citizen that millions of us have their own opinion and wondered why this has to happen.. Yes, I know that we have our own enemies here in the U.S. and We're not perfect. I agree with ya though what you just said.

The world has gone crazy and getting crazier.

C.C.Sinned said:
kill-em-all-t-shirt.jpg
That's always been one of my favorites. ;)

I watched TV few minutes ago confirmed that 47 died and 700 injuries. :(

I´m still waiting for the reply from my brother and family in London...

I will pray for you and your family, I hope everything is ok.

Suppose if the IRA hasd something to do witrh this attack? Will that mean the british will try to take all Of Ireland next? :shock:

Thank you for concern. My brother and family are okay... *whew*

Thank you for concern. My brother and family are okay... *whew*

I am glad, they are okay. :D Now, there are more security at the bus, train and subway station.

Back