Dear Menieres,

TiaMarie

Reaction score
Dear Menieres,

Thank you for ruining my day and having to cancel on plans.

Sincerely,

Me

When I was younger, I thought if I could figure out which way things were spinning and spin in the opposite way it would all cancel out. Well, no surprise, it didn't work. :(

I'm sorry for you. :hug:

Nothing quite like those sudden episodes to drive you into depression. Hang in there.

Oh wow, Im sorry what you're dealin' with. :) I just googled your disease.

Sorry. :(

I suspect this is what my daughter has. Not an easy thing to deal with. Hope it improves asap!

Sorry. :(

I suspect this is what my daughter has. Not an easy thing to deal with. Hope it improves asap!

I hope your day/week gets better! :(

I do not have Meniere's myself, but I've heard plenty about it, and it sounds like NO fun. :(

Someone should start a Meniere's thread on this forum -- there are several active posters who have Meniere's. It could be a support thread just like the Late Deafened thread.

I'm so sorry for your daughter. This disease is not fun to deal with at all. I spent most of my middle school grades home schooled because 90% of the time my world was spinning.

Someone should start a thread that would be nice.

Tim that is so nice you took the time to google it.

my whole week has been ruined by this awful disease.. i feel your pain :( even was at the ER today :(

my whole week has been ruined by this awful disease.. i feel your pain :( even was at the ER today :(

Oh no! I am so sorry. Were they able to do anything in the ER for you. There were a couple of times a thought about going but I wasn't sure what they would do.

Oh no! I am so sorry. Were they able to do anything in the ER for you. There were a couple of times a thought about going but I wasn't sure what they would do.

I was put on IV with nausea meds and something for vertigo and pain. I felt a little better. It should be better soon hopefully, this has been the worst week in awhile for me.

Also, Sticky thread has been made in our world our culture :)

I'm so sorry for your daughter. This disease is not fun to deal with at all. I spent most of my middle school grades home schooled because 90% of the time my world was spinning.

Someone should start a thread that would be nice.

Tim that is so nice you took the time to google it.

I had to look it up too and then I realize I had dear friend that had this too.
I hope there will be a cure for this one day. I had vertigo a couple of times and know how horrible that it. Sorry to hear you you have Menieres

Back