DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

I am still kinda struggle with ULead Amaination. I cannot fill in the color inside the banner...Ummmm I'll figure it out in no time. ;) Maybe on different program can do that not on Ulead. I :dunno:

Mama2AFTIV said:
I am still kinda struggle with ULead Amaination. I cannot fill in the color inside the banner...Ummmm I'll figure it out in no time. ;) Maybe on different program can do that not on Ulead. I :dunno:

Ahh I aint good at Ulead lol :lol:

:wave: hate to butt in, just wonder how long waiting list am i?
:D am anxious to see mine.. :dance:

She asked you if you had a long waiting list meaning if you were doing someone else and haven't finish hers yet....

Btw, I love looking at your thread seeing different signature images that you had created, you did an awesome job....I did mine at the bottom if you noticed.... :giggle:

Hey DoofusMama.. I'm realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sorry I thought I already make one banner for you till I got so CONFUSED!!! from you and Mama2AFTIV.. I thought Mama2AFTIV had 6 kids and I made one banner for her with 6 hearts but I make a HUGE!!! mistake lol .. right now I am gonna make one banner for you :Oops:

so here the banner for you lol :lol: Forgive me! I am use halo on my head like a angel :Oops:

DMama.gif

^Angel^ said:
She asked you if you had a long waiting list meaning if you were doing someone else and haven't finish hers yet....

Btw, I love looking at your thread seeing different signature images that you had created, you did an awesome job....I did mine at the bottom if you noticed.... :giggle:

yeah I just got so confused of DoofusMama and Mama2AFTIV till I talked to Mama2AFTIV but I make a HUGE!!! MY MISTAKE!!! ahhhhh what is wrong with my mind!!!! ahhhh lol Before I thought I already made one for her but my mistake lol

yeah your banner look great lol :lol:

:giggle: ...

I forget things too, you're not alone on this, here's a halo ;)....

and the banner you made for her is beautiful!! nice job *patting on your shoulder*... ;)

^Angel^ said:
:giggle: ...

I forget things too, you're not alone on this, here's a halo ;)....

and the banner you made for her is beautiful!! nice job *patting on your shoulder*... ;)

:giggle: :ty: thanks lol ..

I hate being forgot lol hahaha :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Hey DoofusMama.. I'm realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sorry I thought I already make one banner for you till I got so CONFUSED!!! from you and Mama2AFTIV.. I thought Mama2AFTIV had 6 kids and I made one banner for her with 6 hearts but I make a HUGE!!! mistake lol .. right now I am gonna make one banner for you :Oops:

so here the banner for you lol :lol: Forgive me! I am use halo on my head like a angel :Oops:

DMama.gif

OMG thats beautiful!! thank you!!>. thats alright.. we all make mistakes.. hehe Huggs..

:giggle: when you IMMed me last night asked me question..I was like huh??? 6 kids?? NOO I only got ONE hee hee! I laughed when you told me! So I am glad you got that worked out...

What a beautiful banner!!! Great job!! :) :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:

DMama.gif

Mama2AFTIV said:
:giggle: when you IMMed me last night asked me question..I was like huh??? 6 kids?? NOO I only got ONE hee hee! I laughed when you told me! So I am glad you got that worked out...

What a beautiful banner!!! Great job!! :) :thumb:

yeah :giggle: so now I got it all lol hahahahahaha

Back