DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

DeafMonkey said:
ahhhh move to where?? canada?? hahah :rofl: just kidding lol

Oh you wish! But no...I'm moving to another new apartment that I will feel more comfortable to live there.

HG1.gif

Casper

DeafMonkey,
Can ya make me one with Casper the Ghost.... and tell me how ya do or if ya need urls let me know

Casperman said:
DeafMonkey,
Can ya make me one with Casper the Ghost.... and tell me how ya do or if ya need urls let me know

ok sure will do that when I get home from appt doctor :)

DeafMonkey said:

That s great.. i love that angel on my screen.. how can i put in ur banner on my screen as by ur make ?? i aint very good that this hope u ll undy what i am saying..

Humblegirl said:
That s great.. i love that angel on my screen.. how can i put in ur banner on my screen as by ur make ?? i aint very good that this hope u ll undy what i am saying..

ok you can use www.imageshack.us or www.photopucket.com

then you see yellow icon like a mountian and sun on the icon click that then put there the url from copy and paste ..

Hope you understand this :fingersx: :D

DeafMonkey said:
ok you can use www.imageshack.us or www.photopucket.com

then you see yellow icon like a mountian and sun on the icon click that then put there the url from copy and paste ..

Hope you understand this :fingersx: :D

sorry i still been struggle with it.. i dont see yelow icon alike mounation and sun.. only i can see is frog on left side.. smh! still not undy what u do means.. i try it..

first you save the banner in your file.. make sure you know where you put it.. then go to imageshack.. click on browse then go find the file then click host it

then highlight on direct something then copy

then go to your user CP in AD Edit Signature then paste it and submit

hope that helps...

DeafMonkey said:

Thank you that is Awesome !!! I am going to see if I can put the Snoopy banner on. If I can't do it then I will need to ask you ...brb :) :thumb: Thank you and God Bless you DeafMonkey !!!!

Hi DeafMonkey !!! The Snoopy banner works !!!! Thank You !!! :) :thumb: I need to do something else brb one mintune.

Heath said:
Thank you that is Awesome !!! I am going to see if I can put the Snoopy banner on. If I can't do it then I will need to ask you ...brb :) :thumb: Thank you and God Bless you DeafMonkey !!!!

your welcome

Hey MH, ya done a great work on the banners. :)

Back