Deaf Sports Club

OnDaRockZ

Reaction score
do you play in a deaf sports team? what kind of sports?

i play Basketball for the deaf of GSG Schwaebisch Gmuend UNICORNS in Germany

below you can see our team´s logo/banner :naughty:

Attachments

• unicorns.jpg
    unicorns.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 88
Yea, for me...softball is too boring...not much action like fast paced baseball.

I don't play for any sport clubs.
I want to play in the coed volleyball league at Utah Deaf Centre, but it depends on my working schedule. :crosses my fingers:

I seen few deaf teams in slow pitch softball, flag football, pro football, and volleyball....ofc basketball and soccer... rubry.... I was play for slow pitch softball with deaf church members in many years ago. :)

I would like to see fast pitch softball :) I used to play fast pitch when I was young.

i play on a hearing basketball league. we're 6-0 the only lone unbeaten team in the metro nyc vincinity. i average 63 points a game. My most recent accomplishment was when i scored 85 in one game.

carmelo anthony said:
i play on a hearing basketball league. we're 6-0 the only lone unbeaten team in the metro nyc vincinity. i average 63 points a game. My most recent accomplishment was when i scored 85 in one game.

Wow...I don't play basketball or watch it...but that's good...! I think. :) Heh heh...keep up the good playin'. :) Maybe we'll see you on the Knicks someday!

Malfoyish

Headline News:

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Trailing by 34 Points heading into the second half, I scored 33 of my 55 points in the final 10 minutes enroute to a thrilling 120-114 victory over the Hell's Kitchen Squad.

We are in the playoffs as the league's only unbeaten team at 14-0.

Back