Deaf party - all welcome!!!

Corgi
Pembroke...one of my Rottie friend's dogs <she lives with a littermate -brother- of my youngest Rottie and had their sire>; she also has two Corgis and competes in agility with all her dogs.

Bring the Corgi! Marty loves to play with Corgis! They're cute little dogs

You better hold onto your white cane, someone might try to use it to break open the Piñata! I wonder what is the Piñata!

We need to come up with a party game which represents the licks we take on the pinata. When someone wins the game, they have broken the pinata :)

I didn't want to spoil the surprise... but inside the Pinata are little "in case of Audist" emergency packs. Each case has an air horn, silly string, duct tape, and an ABC card. Each is to be used on the person exhibiting Audism behavior.

We need more real food here. Deserts are nice but even I have a limit with sugar. How about shark fajitas to go with the Mexican foods. Or perhaps some snake meat soup? How about some chocolate covered grasshoppers?

Where are the booze and the male strippers? :lol:

**Grabbing all the mini vodka bottles** that spilled out of the Pinata!

:shock: Gasp! So that's where those went! :ty:

If I put the alcohol in the piñata, I must have put the other toys in the freezer? :hmm:

:shock: Gasp! So that's where those went! :ty:

If I put the alcohol in the piñata, I must have put the other toys in the freezer? :hmm:

jello shots laced with booze? hehehehehe

We need more real food here. Deserts are nice but even I have a limit with sugar. How about shark fajitas to go with the Mexican foods. Or perhaps some snake meat soup? How about some chocolate covered grasshoppers?

lunch4.jpg

Onigiri stuffed with smoked salmon.

bread+shapes.jpg

Whole grain artisan bread, and I'll bring some home-made cheese spread and meatballs from our own home-grown beef.

IMG_6050.JPG

I can bring a board game or two, or is it not that kind of party?

Ok, what's your fav mixed drink. I will try to make it for you from this fabulously stocked bar. Go ahead, what's your poison?

Yum! I'm having Mimosa! Champaign and orange juice.

oh wow, look at all this FOOD- and the whole-grain bread - YUM!

So my girls and our little Corgi friend are enjoying playing with other dogs outside - whatdidyousay!, :ty: for inviting our canine guest:)

who all got what was in the pinata? is there gonna be another one?
:party:

:dance: what!? I cannot hear you!!! Somebody turn up the music!!! Yeah!!! :party:

Back