Deaf party - all welcome!!!

:wave: this looks like a fun party! I brought some vegan/gluten-free and some traditional brownies!

Welcome to the party. Unfortunately I've stolen the plasma screen and am using it for the next episode of Family Guy/American Dad. I'll have some of both kinds of brownies :)

:D I've heard of those programs but never watched them.
I have the ingredients lists for the brownies if anyone needs it-

That is a lot of sugar, peanut butter has sugar in it too! I brought Peanut Butter cookies today and they're not a good as homemade one! I like crunchy
peanut butter too, I get the unsweetened kind.

I am sorry. I totally missed the last part of your comment. Nice to meet another crunchy lover :)

Dang, missed the party. Was asleep when the invite went out and now stuck at work. Hope everyone had a great time. :wave:

well, Botti, come join us when you want:D
I unfortunately will be leaving soon to meet the person whose dog I'm gonna be watching for a week - but I'll be baaaaaaaack!

well, Botti, come join us when you want:D
I unfortunately will be leaving soon to meet the person whose dog I'm gonna be watching for a week - but I'll be baaaaaaaack!

What kind of dog will you watch?

Corgi
Pembroke...one of my Rottie friend's dogs <she lives with a littermate -brother- of my youngest Rottie and had their sire>; she also has two Corgis and competes in agility with all her dogs.

I'm not Deaf... but if you let me join the party... I have stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon, chips and dip, and lemon cookies!!! *waiting outside the door with snacks.*

I'm not Deaf... but if you let me join the party... I have stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon, chips and dip, and lemon cookies!!! *waiting outside the door with snacks.*

Enter! Enter! Let me help you with those cookes!

nom nom nom...

Oh those were for the party? he he he

Ok, the pool table is in the basement. Bar is to your left, dance floor is on your right, kitchen with all the goodies straight ahead!

Oh, and past the kitchen on the deck is a Jacuzzi!

Enter! Enter! Let me help you with those cookes!

nom nom nom...

Oh those were for the party? he he he

Ok, the pool table is in the basement. Bar is to your left, dance floor is on your right, kitchen with all the goodies straight ahead!

Oh, and past the kitchen on the deck is a Jacuzzi!

Why thank you!!!!

I think I'll head to the kitchen... Mmmmmmmmm brownies!!!!!

Corgi
Pembroke...one of my Rottie friend's dogs <she lives with a littermate -brother- of my youngest Rottie and had their sire>; she also has two Corgis and competes in agility with all her dogs.

Awww! I want a Corgi. When I live in a place where I am able to have a dog, a Corgi will be what I get. They make great hearing dogs, too. When I finally am able to live in the countryside again, there will be two dogs: a Collie and a Corgi.

Atomic buffalo turds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

I just put up a Piñata, Who's first?

donkey-pinata.jpg

You didn't hear me knocking...so I just came on in....I'll keep my doggie on my lap....as the male dogs would not leave her alone, she's a Valentine!...(whatdidyousay!..."Marty"...he's a boy, right?).....Don't drink, so I brought some Sprite and a bottle of V8....(don't spike it, Cheetah!)....No thanks to the cookies...but I'll take a piece of Supreme Pizzaaaaa...and Happy Valentine's Day to ya all!

Yes Marty is a boy , but he been fixed and only like to play with other small dogs. I would like some veggie pizza and will bring that ! Marty like pizza too!
When I first got him , I brought myself two slices of pizza one was cheese and the other slice veggies and left it on the kitchen table thinking it was out of Marty reach! Wrong! When I went back into the kitchen Marty was eating my slice of veggie pizza ! He had jumped onto a chair then onto the table and opened the bag and taken my veggies pizza!

Back