Deaf partner or hearing?

Your friend would be jealous or feel so stupid when they realized your relationship with deaf person is strong and happy for long time, I am deaf and will be 26 yr old next month and I am engaged to this soon to be 21 yr old hearing girl, when I first met her she never knew how to sign and I was first deaf person she met, we shared cell phone to indructioned oursself, she invited me to her family reunion they never met a deaf before and her parent and her brother and sisters ended up know sign language they took asl class just forcommunicate with me after 3rd of month relationship her dad starting to let me borrow his duramax with 30 ft rv trailer, and rven let me take his 28ft boat out to lake, they treat me like a family they told me they hated all her old hearing exs and they loved me , and her sisters ended up jealous of her but they treat me reallly good with respect and a lot of her friends enjoyed hang out with me and talk with me so, prove your friends wrong if you find the right deaf person with great personality

Nice story, Prerunnerchevy. It gives hope that good people with caring, supportive families are out there . . . if we grant ourselves the time to look and the faith that they are the norm, not the exception. Hang onto that girl and make 'em all proud.

:ty: Yeah, Marriage is very important. I am happy for you're married for 28 years now. That's so perfect! Keep it up! I believe in god. I don't believe in divorce or unmarriage and have children cause break up. My parents never get divorced. My new husband's parents got divorced. It hurt him a lot. He didn't want to be same as his parent. He wanted to look for a perfect relationship and marriage from god. I found a right hearing man from god answered my pray. I am so happy! I can't wait to get over with wedding plan. It drove me crazy! LoL I can't wait go to honeymoon.
:ty: I'm so glad you beleive in God. Yes marriages is very important . It's hurt children more than parents. Whom God as joined us together let's no man ashuer(spell*)Marriages is forever that's what God wants. I also am a Christian too . Stay strong in Him and you will stays strong in your marriage no matters big or small. Because God is Greater than any problem you have. So leaning on Him daily and He will sustaining you in everything.

Aww :ty: Yeah I believe in God. Marriage is very important! I am christian too. :thumb: My fiance is my true love. The argue about money is normal but LOVE is very important than money! You know I mean. I learned it from my mom taught me through. She wanted me to be happy to have a marriage instead of depress single.

:ty: I'm so glad you beleive in God. Yes marriages is very important . It's hurt children more than parents. Whom God as joined us together let's no man ashuer(spell*)Marriages is forever that's what God wants. I also am a Christian too . Stay strong in Him and you will stays strong in your marriage no matters big or small. Because God is Greater than any problem you have. So leaning on Him daily and He will sustaining you in everything.

I'd be happy dating a deaf guy or a hearing guy! As long as the deaf guy is patient with me since i'm learning asl. But I'd absolutely being willing to learn!!

~malia

Please dont listen them. You should follow your heart. I am deaf and I married a hearing man for 11 years. My husband know sign language well.

Hi,
How are u doing today,just to say hi to u there and ill like to know u better

You can reply me bcak to as to know u better..
Stay bless and save.

Frank Terry

I just got engaged a few weeks ago to my fiance (dating for 3 years), he's deaf and I'm hearing. It doesn't matter what one or the other is, all that matters is that you're with them because you want to be with them. What others think should not be the end all-be all.

Probably they're young and not understand.

I'm a hearing person but I could so see myself with someone that was deaf. All my friends think I'm crazy and say I shouldn't do it. Should I only date hearing JUST BECAUSE I'm hearing?

are you interrest woman to woman

i just think regardless of who u are .....deaf/hearing/blind/wot ever race you are.....if you both want to make a life together then go for it....your love over comes so many obstacles.....

My old loves with hearing gals sucked ! I'm now in love with a deaf gal and happy with it.

What makes loving hearing gals sucks is that they always wanted me to live in hearing only environment . I felt my deaf world was ignored :(

I dont think we choose who we marry, deaf or hearing. That is, marriages ordained by God.

Back