Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

I prefer to chill at coffee cafe

nice try :)

but that was a good coffee! *secretly pouring my flask* :cool2:
I am not going to tell you what to do but the weather here has been Indian summer like. So you might be able to ride... but don't take my advice on it. I know this area well and we can experience all four seasons within a week and sometimes even within a single day.

I am not going to tell you what to do but the weather here has been Indian summer like. So you might be able to ride... but don't take my advice on it. I know this area well and we can experience all four seasons within a week and sometimes even within a single day.

Don't steal the Colorado allure.

Okay I checked the flights from here. Way too much money.

But it's about 9 hours drive from here... and I'm off that Friday... hmmmm........

Convince me.

But it's about 9 hours drive from here... and I'm off that Friday... hmmmm........

Convince me.
If you come I will make Jiro pay for everthing that you want.

Convince me.

You'll be the center of every AD man's attention. Good enough?

:wave:

You'll be the center of every AD man's attention. Good enough?

:wave:

Nope. I went to TWO different colleges where both had at least 75% men.

And in my classes, it was almost up to 90% men.

So.... nothing new for me! ;)

Right now, I'm in the process of asking several friends if they want to come with me. Then we can make a weekend trip out of it just for the hell of it. So if at least one of them says yes....

Nope. I went to TWO different colleges where both had at least 75% men.

And in my classes, it was almost up to 90% men.

So.... nothing new for me! ;)

Right now, I'm in the process of asking several friends if they want to come with me. Then we can make a weekend trip out of it just for the hell of it. So if at least one of them says yes....

Well, that doesn't surprise me, but I thought I'd give it a shot. ;)

If you do drive up, you can stay here Friday and save the last 3 hours of driving for the next day. If we get Jiro to come too, we could have a little pre-party in Indiana. There will be a Deaf Professional Happy Hour in Indianapolis that Friday night. Fun times!

Well, that doesn't surprise me, but I thought I'd give it a shot. ;)

If you do drive up, you can stay here Friday and save the last 3 hours of driving for the next day. If we get Jiro to come too, we could have a little pre-party in Indiana. There will be a Deaf Professional Happy Hour in Indianapolis that Friday night. Fun times!

:hmm:

good idea

*printing money*
Nice... print some extra for all of us then eh.

002902_id2902w360h240_jxn2y2.jpg

UPDATED LIST

Yes-
PFH
TheWriteAlex
Jiro
CandyBrownEyes
Rockdrummer

Maybe-
DGirl101
Sheila022
Daredevil

anybody else?

It looks like so far, going off the list of definite "yes" people, only Jiro and I need a hotel room (Saturday night), is this correct?

Anyone who is a "maybe" needs to decide ASAP if you're coming and if you want to share a hotel room with us or find your own accommodations.

Anyone interested in attending the Friday night DPHH in Indianapolis is welcome to stay at my place that evening, then drive up to Chicago Saturday morning for the expo and meet-up.

Back