Deaf man and woman being happy together!

gmcman1996

Reaction score
I know it is hard to find a nice deaf woman, but life isn't easy... but would love to chat with deaf ladies, and enjoy chatting with deaf ladies.. Just so lonesome, down here in Alabama! But still I enjoy working hard, and keeping myself happy and successful, but still wanting to find that woman, who is a winner!

Only to chat, is the way to go... and to get to know each other! Got to love being deaf, but damn proud but not going to let it get me down! I hate to lose.. but winning is everything.. even though the price is high.. (An old Bear Bryant qoute, "Winning is everything... even though the price is high, but so are the rewards.."

Roll Tide Roll! :)

You will find enjoying chat with deaf ladies! :D

Good luck ;):):)

Don't you go to any deaf events in Alabama? You might find that special someone there. ;)

I dont know how old you are but I have a friend who lives in Madison - she is deaf and married. There should be some kind of deaf social life in Madison or surrounding areas? :dunno2:

Don't you go to any deaf events in Alabama? You might find that special someone there. ;)

Tweety Bird may finds him a good match with Alabaman Deaf woman. :naughty:

Yellow feathers as arrow hit by the Cupid !

Tweety Bird may finds him a good match with Alabaman Deaf woman. :naughty:

Yellow feathers as arrow hit by the Cupid !

Oops... Did I say too much?... Thanks for the comforting words... :) Just not sure where to start.. and besides which, I know most of the deaf, in Alabama, but still prefer to expand my search, maybe in Tennessee, or Georgia.. but gotta watch the gas prices Ugh.. blame it on the greedy oil giants... and OPEC... Heard it might be 4 bucks a gallon a gas, by Memorial Day Weekend! :(

Oops... Did I say too much?... Thanks for the comforting words... :) Just not sure where to start.. and besides which, I know most of the deaf, in Alabama, but still prefer to expand my search, maybe in Tennessee, or Georgia.. but gotta watch the gas prices Ugh.. blame it on the greedy oil giants... and OPEC... Heard it might be 4 bucks a gallon a gas, by Memorial Day Weekend! :(

Nah... I just joke around. Do not take personally. ;) *ignore me*

FYI Alabama School for the Deaf will have a homecoming on Sept 20th, 125th Anniversary. You may want to go there to bring a better fresh worm to fishing to find a right woman there. :D

SilentLight.com used to list events for the deaf/HoH in Alabama but they had taken down. Maybe they are redoing the website.

So, you live in Madison, which is right outside of Huntsville. There should be events going on in and around Huntsville. I used to go to a deaf gathering in Huntsville, but I cannot remember where it was.

There is a deaf day held at Six Flags in Atlanta on the 17th (this Saturday)... I am pretty sure plenty of deaf people from Alabama will be there. The deaf in Atlanta usually have several deaf events every weekend. I have been to several of them. Very interesting I must say.

I know it is hard to find a nice deaf woman, but life isn't easy... but would love to chat with deaf ladies, and enjoy chatting with deaf ladies.. Just so lonesome, down here in Alabama! But still I enjoy working hard, and keeping myself happy and successful, but still wanting to find that woman, who is a winner!

It's the same here in the Red River Valley. If deaf woman doesn't want you or talk to you, she ain't worth your time. Find a hearing woman, as is what I'm trying to do.

It's the same here in the Red River Valley. If deaf woman doesn't want you or talk to you, she ain't worth your time. Find a hearing woman, as is what I'm trying to do.

I dig ya... The world of bitches, is a different world, apart from the bastards! If ya get my drift.....

SilentLight.com used to list events for the deaf/HoH in Alabama but they had taken down. Maybe they are redoing the website.

So, you live in Madison, which is right outside of Huntsville. There should be events going on in and around Huntsville. I used to go to a deaf gathering in Huntsville, but I cannot remember where it was.

There is a deaf day held at Six Flags in Atlanta on the 17th (this Saturday)... I am pretty sure plenty of deaf people from Alabama will be there. The deaf in Atlanta usually have several deaf events every weekend. I have been to several of them. Very interesting I must say.

I reckon you probably thinking the Huntsville Vocational Rehabilitation Center, on Johnson Road... Maybe we have met... Ahh.. Just where the hell are ya?... But since everything has changed... I ain't gonna mess with the HCAAD monthly meetings where the deaf get together, once a month... Been there , done that... and the usual summer git-go is up on Monte Sano Mountain.. near the TV stations.. overlooking Huntsville...

Damn you Brian... Should 've told me about this beforehand.. Shit... I got a garage sale on Saturday! No go to 6 Flags over Georgia!

FYI Alabama School for the Deaf will have a homecoming on Sept 20th, 125th Anniversary. You may want to go there to bring a better fresh worm to fishing to find a right woman there. :D

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! You shitting me?..... You went to Ala school for deaf?....

Cool, that's on my birthday!

i know the feeling as it is hard to find someone. ugh! I am not worried because I know I will find him one day. I am not in a rush. ;)

You will find her so let the fate happens- like me- i am letting the fate happens. :)

I reckon you probably thinking the Huntsville Vocational Rehabilitation Center, on Johnson Road... Maybe we have met... Ahh.. Just where the hell are ya?... But since everything has changed... I ain't gonna mess with the HCAAD monthly meetings where the deaf get together, once a month... Been there , done that... and the usual summer git-go is up on Monte Sano Mountain.. near the TV stations.. overlooking Huntsville...

Damn you Brian... Should 've told me about this beforehand.. Shit... I got a garage sale on Saturday! No go to 6 Flags over Georgia!
It was at some restaurant off US 72 (Memorial Parkway??) but I still cannot remember what it was - it has been ways over five years now. I don't go to Huntsville much other than when I am on way to Memphis or other places. I am more familiar with Gadsden, Oxford, Boaz and Birmingham/Hoover.

I believe Dollywood in Pigeon Forge (Tenn) is having a deaf day on the 18th (this Sunday) but I can't find the info on the Internet. The deaf in Tennessee have monthly "hillbilly picnic" that deaf people from all over Tennessee and possibly other states meet in Harriman, Tenn., on the first Saturday of the month. If you are interested, I can have my friend to give me the contact info of the picnic organizer.

I have never been to Six Flags over Georgia or Dollywood when they have the special events for the deaf/hh.

I dig ya... The world of bitches, is a different world, apart from the bastards! If ya get my drift.....

Yeah, but us guys aren't "bastards," which means that we're born out of wedlock (I wasn't). Jerk, maybe . . . but, you have to really understand what a woman wants and how she clicks, which isn't hard to figure out. Once you figure it out, you end up like me . . . kinda . . . dateless. Women know, that once a man is on to their game, they have to either bow out or get out. The women that don't play games are worth keeping. ;)

Back