Deaf GOTHIC People?

my daughter told me about her school, combo of EMO, Goth, Preppy, Jocks ect.

Catty

What is skater? Use skate all time? Any image of skater?

skater

A skater is a human being who enjoys riding a skateboard because it is fun. a lot of skaters could be classified as 'punks' but this is just a stereotype. true, some skaters so wear tight jeans and a pair of emericas, but a lot of them just dress 'normally'.

there are vert skaters and street skaters. vert skaters skate in halfpipes. street skaters skate stairs and ledges and such. street is currently more popular than vert, mainly because it is easier to do. not to say that it requires less skill; I mean that street requires no ramp, therefore it can be done in more places that vert.

skateboarders are often said to be druggies, but this is simply not true... True skateboarders have no use for drugs. It's all about landing those tricks! landing a trick is the ultimate high.

I could say a lot more but i don't have a lot of time to write so I'll end it hear.

skateboarding is not a fad, it's a way of life.

Sk8er

Started by Canadian tard Avril Lavigne, Sk8er is used by 10-12 year olds who follow Avril Lavigne like a freaking god. These 10-12 year olds have merely got their first taste of "rock," and have been pulled into it's will by the WRONG person, namely Avril. These 10-12 year olds refer to anti-sk8ers as "h8ers." The "8" is used in place fo "at" because the 10-12 year olds cannot spell "skater."

I could never understand why people bother to be Goth or Emo. :roll:

I noticed that Goth was well-known years ago, then it died away... until Emo came into the picture.

Perhaps, Emo is an evolved version of Goth? ;)

I used to be gothic/punk when I was in High school. It was short time. I don't wear them anymore. I like back to normal style.

I could never understand why people bother to be Goth or Emo. :roll:

I noticed that Goth was well-known years ago, then it died away... until Emo came into the picture.

Perhaps, Emo is an evolved version of Goth? ;)

That is part of lifestyle.

The Gothic Christian site was just weird.

I do believe that is the oxymoron of the day..... :lol:

(much like Christian 'rap' :shock: )

Lately I have been into alot of Darren Hayes. Its not just a fad thing as I have always liked him since he first cames to the States as one half of the band Savage Garden.

After reading this article, I'm tempted to go to Hot Topic in the mall and buy the biggest baggiest black pants I can find, put my hair in a mohawk, and go really heavy on the eyeliner. :rofl:

After reading this article, I'm tempted to go to Hot Topic in the mall and buy the biggest baggiest black pants I can find, put my hair in a mohawk, and go really heavy on the eyeliner. :rofl:

Why don't you do that? I dare,no, I double dare you!
Come back and put up a pix of you with that goth look, if you have succumbed to the dare. :lol:

Dammit dont you know I can't say no to a challenge!

The closest thing I've got to a goth look is a black button down shirt, a red tie, some baggy camo jeans, and hair gel. Sorry no eyeliner. I dont wear make up.

But I think for challenge purposes, a trip to Ft. Smith may be in my near future.

I am non-binary goth. I am deaf. I am artist of darkness. I grow up enjoy drawing and design clothes goth. I become goth I was kid. How to become am I goth? I enjoy watch horror movies/ anime, darkness read books/ manga, Halloween, and vampire movies. I don’t listen music because I am deaf. I can feel music but no words. I only watch music with C.C. But I don’t often use music. I most enjoy draw and design darkness and gothic culture.

Back